Jesus Not Welcome in Colorado Springs

Colorado springs is a hot bed of bible thumping lunatics

Including Jehovah's Witnesses. This has sectarian feud written all over it.

really? who hates whom in Colorado. I know believe that I have ever known anyone from Colorado-----they got religious fights over there?

I just worked backwards from who tends to have a problem with people saying Jesus.

The government shall be on his shoulders....

One person complained, so Jesus is not allowed. Nation is run by haters.

View attachment 79908

City tries to curtail use of Jesus in ads on bus benches

You allow that, you gotta allow this.
upload_2016-6-29_23-43-8.png

Colorado springs is a hot bed of bible thumping lunatics

Including Jehovah's Witnesses. This has sectarian feud written all over it.

really? who hates whom in Colorado. I know believe that I have ever known anyone from Colorado-----they got religious fights over there?

I just worked backwards from who tends to have a problem with people saying Jesus.

just saying "Jesus" is a problem? -------sheeeeesh <<<<
a kinda corruption of "jeeeeeez"

In this day and age all Abrahamic religions really need to be banned. They are nothing but idiocy and trouble. Anyhow, the ironic thing is according to the New Testament, Jesus said Satan is lord of this world. :p Recall Satan offered Jesus the kingdoms of the flat Earth if he would bow down? And of course Jesus hated certain demographics like Yahweh who according to John and some other late books of the New Testament are one and the same.

In this day and age all Abrahamic religions really need to be banned. They are nothing but idiocy and trouble. Anyhow, the ironic thing is according to the New Testament, Jesus said Satan is lord of this world. :p Recall Satan offered Jesus the kingdoms of the flat Earth if he would bow down? And of course Jesus hated certain demographics like Yahweh who according to John and some other late books of the New Testament are one and the same.
Thanks for your input, Stalin.

The government shall be on his shoulders....

One person complained, so Jesus is not allowed. Nation is run by haters.

View attachment 79908

City tries to curtail use of Jesus in ads on bus benches
That person is free to leave whenever they want if they don't like what is in their face.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
Atheists aren't like that. They believe in God, in spite of what they claim, and are angry at him, like an estranged child. Any sign that reminds them of God sends them into fits of rage and they have to obliterate it. If only they could just jump into the ocean and make peace with God like Lieutenant Dan did.

I think it is silly to get upset over something as trivial as an ad on bench, but some people look to be outraged over nothing. Leave the ads. It doesn't harm anything.

God is a figment of the imagination of the gullible. Fearing a sign with his name on it is even dumber than a belief in him. Nuts on both sides.

Seriously people, get over yourselves.

God is a figment of the imagination of the gullible. Fearing a sign with his name on it is even dumber than a belief in him. Nuts on both sides.

Just curious - what's the downside to believing everyone was born equal in the image of God?
Believe whatever you like. Why would I care?

Oh brother.

Just curious - what's the downside to believing everyone was born equal in the image of God?
Believe whatever you like. Why would I care?
Is it crazy to love your neighbor as yourself? That there is no greater love than laying down your life for someone? The greatest commandment is to take care of widows and orphans?
What exactly is your beef?

Someone should let them know that this action of saying that "Jesus" is akin to hate speech won't sit well within their Muslim community. Jesus is a mega prophet in Islam. So all in all they've been able to offend Christians and Muslims in one fell swoop.

What fools!

Jesus are Gods Profit in swedish bible.

Forum List

Back