Jesus on Marriage...

Thank you, BP, for a well written and informative post. I have to say it confirms my bias rather well, lol.

It all boils down, imo, to the original bad translation of Leviticus, later used by the gospels as fact. It does seem extremely odd that we as a culture seem far more consumed with the question of homosexuality than anyone in biblical times. There is certainly scant mention of it in the bible, if any mention.

And I still can't quite understand why Jesus kept quite about it if it was important to him.

Lots of people bring up Paul....Was he god? Was he Jesus? He wrote some letters to some people and suddenly those letters are holy? Huh? :doubt:

This article suggests that Paul might have chosen not to use the word "paiderastïs" because it had a more restrictive meaning than he intended.

Is Arsenokoitai Really that Mysterious? | CRI
Interesting. His argument seems based on Paul's faulty translation of Leviticus.

That's pretty funny...."Paul's faulty translation of Leviticus".......

Conveniently Dishonest Deviants are Conveniently Dishonest.

If they have the Book in their Homes... It says they are an Abomination.

That's what Entertains me the most.

Their Life Goal Appears to be to Modify the Word to say something it does not...

There's something in Revelations about that... :eusa_whistle:

:)

peace...

Thank you, BP, for a well written and informative post. I have to say it confirms my bias rather well, lol.

It all boils down, imo, to the original bad translation of Leviticus, later used by the gospels as fact. It does seem extremely odd that we as a culture seem far more consumed with the question of homosexuality than anyone in biblical times. There is certainly scant mention of it in the bible, if any mention.

And I still can't quite understand why Jesus kept quite about it if it was important to him.

Lots of people bring up Paul....Was he god? Was he Jesus? He wrote some letters to some people and suddenly those letters are holy? Huh? :doubt:

The Apostle Peter said Paul's letters were Scripture. Take it up with Peter.

Interesting. His argument seems based on Paul's faulty translation of Leviticus.

I guess you didn't even read the link.

I've heard all these lies before. Paul was a member of the Sanhedrin and studied the Scriptures all his life. You have no idea what you're speaking about, and all you have are some links to sites that have an agenda.

Last edited:

I've heard all these lies before. Paul was a member of the Sanhedrin and studied the Scriptures all his life. You have no idea what you're speaking about, and all you have are some links to sites that have an agenda.

:thup:

And they won't stop.

peace...

:rolleyes:

You twits offer no counter arguments. At least Amelia made an effort.

Awe... Someone is being Conveniently Selective again.

Did you have me on Ignore? :lol:

Some Liguist with an Agenda doesn't Counter EVERY Historical Translation of the Bible over Generations and Generations...

The "What if" and "if this" and "nobody knows" crap doesn't Counter the Versions of the Book that are in your Home if you even have a Bible.

peace...

Wasn't Peter BEFORE Paul? Didn't Paul persecute early Christians and then "suddenly" have this lightning conversion?

Pardon me for laughing at it all.

Same reason he was quiet about Bestiality?... Was that translated incorrectly also in Leviticus 18 & 20?...

Or does this Substanceless Theory of a Linguist only Conveniently apply for you Activists?...

Continued Fail.
:thup:

peace...

When you can Answer that Ravi, you will have started down a Path to Honesty. :thup:

peace...

What "scriptures" did he study? His own letters? :lol:

Wasn't Peter BEFORE Paul? Didn't Paul persecute early Christians and then "suddenly" have this lightning conversion?

Pardon me for laughing at it all.

^Defiant to God's Word...

You have Bible in your Home Bodey?...

What's Leviticus 18 and 20 say about Homosexuality in that Book?

peace...

I offer the Scriptures and the meaning of Hebrew and Greek words contained in them. You don't study the Scriptures. I have and still do. you're a liar and a fraud. God help you.

Bodeys God

url

Obviously, Paul studied the Scriptures more than you ever did. Ignorant mockers have been around for centuries. You're nothing special.

Awe... Sometimes she's Adorable when she's Dishonest... :lol:

peace...

Really? Guessing what YOU did is indicative of dishonesty on her part? You're a strange little man.

I am not trying to Counter ALL of the Historical Translations of the Bible to Suit my Personal Deviation from God's Plan using Dishonesty and a Linguist with an OBVIOUS Agenda...

That would be you and yours. :thup:

peace...

I offer the Scriptures and the meaning of Hebrew and Greek words contained in them. You don't study the Scriptures. I have and still do. you're a liar and a fraud. God help you.

She's a Troll... She's doing this because she LOVES Pissing Off People she Disagrees with...

She is likely Godless and could Care Less except that she's a Liberal and you are a Conservative and this make you Respond to her...

She's been doing it for years.

Bodecea wants Validation... She'll never get it.

And BedPoop is looking for Friends online... Sad.

peace...

Forum List

Back