Zone1 Jesus' truth

Trinitarians-the house divided that will not stand says it translates-i am that i am-they are in agreement on everything that is error.
It’s not error. Your bonehead scholars are in error. Jesus is Jehovah which has nothing to do with the Trinity.

I read that, but none of what you said makes any sense.

First you present three different trinities then you bash all aspects of any trinity.

If everyone - everything is all false to you in relation to the Bible why follow it? You could do a lot of other things with your time, and study other things.
You have reading problems? The trinity is three separate persons. Not 3 separate trinities.

You have reading problems? The trinity is three separate persons. Not 3 separate trinities.
I don't adhere to anything about a trinity, but I understand it as it relates to Catholic theology. However, I am not limited by it neither is God.

I don't adhere to anything about a trinity, but I understand it as it relates to Catholic theology. However, I am not limited by it neither is God.
They believe there is one personage that shapeshifts into 2 other personages. That’s false doctrine.

It’s not error. Your bonehead scholars are in error. Jesus is Jehovah which has nothing to do with the Trinity.
Psalm 110:1 quoted at Matt 22:44-- The utterance of Jehovah to my Lord( Jesus) sit at my right hand until i place your enemies as a stool for your feet.

Can you understand English? my and i not we. My and i is Jehovah Lord is Jesus -proving 100% Jesus is not Jehovah.
Run from your blind guides Cougarbear--you will lose if you do not.
You cut down the ones Jesus appointed in your darkness because you can't understand English for yourself.

Tell us all please how did Jesus sit at his own right hand if he is Jehovah?

Psalm 110:1 quoted at Matt 22:44-- The utterance of Jehovah to my Lord( Jesus) sit at my right hand until i place your enemies as a stool for your feet.

Can you understand English? my and i not we. My and i is Jehovah Lord is Jesus -proving 100% Jesus is not Jehovah.
Run from your blind guides Cougarbear--you will lose if you do not.
You cut down the ones Jesus appointed in your darkness because you can't understand English for yourself.

Tell us all please how did Jesus sit at his own right hand if he is Jehovah?
Your stupid false scholars put in the name Jehovah. The correct translation is “My lord said unto my Lord…two Lords. Both capitalized meaning “Gods.” You have been lied to. And, when you see in Luke 20:42, the first Lord is Father in Heaven God. The second is whom David dealt with directly, Jehovah. And he knew this by the Holy Ghost - Mark12:36.

Nothing ate meat prior to the flood in Noah's day. When Gods kingdom takes full control, nothing will eat meat-Isaiah 11:6-7--Your lack of knowledge is the problem, but don't be alarmed-99 percent on earth lack it. But --you-- can do something about that for yourself. Then you could help others.

Well, that would be even more stupid.

He sees violence among humans, decides to wipe them all out, and then after doing so, he creates violent meat eaters.....

However I think you're wrong

"Take with you seven pairs—male and female—of each animal I have approved for eating and for sacrifice,[a] and take one pair of each of the others."

Why would you need animals for eating and sacrifice if nothing ate meat before this?

Your stupid false scholars put in the name Jehovah. The correct translation is “My lord said unto my Lord…two Lords. Both capitalized meaning “Gods.” You have been lied to. And, when you see in Luke 20:42, the first Lord is Father in Heaven God. The second is whom David dealt with directly, Jehovah. And he knew this by the Holy Ghost - Mark12:36.
Every bible scholar on earth knows God inspired his name in over 7000 places in his REAL translation, only false religion uses the translations altered by satans will with the removal of Gods name. Giving support to satans will over Gods will. How shameful, Jesus showed all his Fathers name is the #1 issue for all concerned in the Lords prayer. Many say it over and over yet have no understanding of it.
In Ezekial God says about 20 x--They will have to know, i am Jehovah. Best learn now, not then.

God is righteous. He owns every iota of creation. He has 100 right to say what goes and what doesn't go. Noah warned men for 40 years. They laughed.

You must take the flood story literally.

Well, that would be even more stupid.

He sees violence among humans, decides to wipe them all out, and then after doing so, he creates violent meat eaters.....

However I think you're wrong

"Take with you seven pairs—male and female—of each animal I have approved for eating and for sacrifice,[a] and take one pair of each of the others."

Why would you need animals for eating and sacrifice if nothing ate meat before this?
There was a water vapor layer that came down and flooded the earth. That layer blocked something in the sun, thus some things had to eat meat to counteract whatever it is. God knows exactly what he is doing. He has the perfect right to say what is allowed in his creation. Like a loving Father. He told all in advance. Like if you were a parent, you tell your children what is ok and what is not ok.
And what is coming to this earth pretty soon, the warning has been there for over 1900 years. FEW listen.

Every bible scholar on earth knows God inspired his name in over 7000 places in his REAL translation, only false religion uses the translations altered by satans will with the removal of Gods name. Giving support to satans will over Gods will. How shameful, Jesus showed all his Fathers name is the #1 issue for all concerned in the Lords prayer. Many say it over and over yet have no understanding of it.
In Ezekial God says about 20 x--They will have to know, i am Jehovah. Best learn now, not then.
No one removed it. You inserted it. We have the truth and you have false scholars. Liars to freak people out that the sky is falling. Pathetic.

There was a water vapor layer that came down and flooded the earth. That layer blocked something in the sun, thus some things had to eat meat to counteract whatever it is. God knows exactly what he is doing. He has the perfect right to say what is allowed in his creation. Like a loving Father. He told all in advance. Like if you were a parent, you tell your children what is ok and what is not ok.
And what is coming to this earth pretty soon, the warning has been there for over 1900 years. FEW listen.

Where do you make this stuff up from?

God knows what he's doing? I'm sure... stupid people also say they know what they're doing.

If he knows what he's doing, and it's all contradictory and stupid, we should really fear that. It's kind of like Trump, a bull in a china shop.

No one removed it. You inserted it. We have the truth and you have false scholars. Liars to freak people out that the sky is falling. Pathetic.
You best recheck, even your teachers know it was removed. Get out of the darkness while there is still time Cougarbear.

Where do you make this stuff up from?

God knows what he's doing? I'm sure... stupid people also say they know what they're doing.

If he knows what he's doing, and it's all contradictory and stupid, we should really fear that. It's kind of like Trump, a bull in a china shop.
Its your lack of knowledge and understanding that makes you reason falsely about God. Mortals rebelled in Eden and wanted to know good and bad-Its mortals fault not Gods fault. God allowed this system to prove satan was wrong on the matter of mortals knowing both good and bad. Gods will = mortals know only good-His kingdom will make that a reality. You will miss out on that if you don't take true knowledge in and find understanding of FACTS.
Satan has you on his puppet strings making you stand in opposition of God. Does that make you happy to know that. Satan's lie is what caused all the bad that ever happened--think about that.

Forum List

Back