JESUS you have got to see this LMAO

New York and Paris fashion week has become the epitome of how not to dress, and just a designers attempt to stun.

New York and Paris fashion week has become the epitome of how not to dress, and just a designers attempt to stun.

I know I'd be stunned if they'd ever come out with more stylish, practical clothing.

I think they've bypassed the attempt to stun & went straight to shockingly disgusting.

The fashion shows with women are just as make ya puke ridiculous. You never see real women wearing these freak show outfits.

View attachment 111265

Latest Men’s Fashion at New York Fashion Week

While other Countries are really kinda teaching their boys/men how to shoot and defend themselves and family.
America has really specialized in teaching our boys how to wear dresses.
Trendy Liberals should enter their son's into this why they'd fit right in.

Snowflakes here in the US like to make boys think the are girls even when they haven't figured out if they are a boy or girl yet. They are too young to decide this without parents telling them this is what they are...

Stop the world!!! I want off.
Me and you both....genetically manipulated and modified freaks of nature with no ability for critical thinking. I blame it on the water and the GMO food that has been sprayed with chemicals like Atrazine. The elites do not want alpha males that can stand up to them. Please, oh Lord....take me home....I don't belong here.

True, but when's the last time you saw a " MAN " dress like this............. Would you wear it lol.

View attachment 111265

While other Countries are really kinda teaching their boys/men how to shoot and defend themselves and family.

Snowflakes here in the US like to make boys think the are girls even when they haven't figured out if they are a boy or girl yet. They are too young to decide this without parents telling them this is what they are...

How many voted for trump?
Well, Milo, hero to some, likes to dress like this

Some how I don't think Milo would touch this. he's considered normal compared to this bs. At least he knows he is a guy even if he likes other guys lol.

Some how I don't think Milo would touch this. he's considered normal compared to this bs. At least he knows he is a guy even if he likes other guys lol.
You need to do a google search. Might surprise you.

f549a7fb1aea7a5f05cf299d23e82bab742bf356.png

He called it a twist on Rocky Horror Picture Show. It indeed is a horror.

I know I'd be stunned if they'd ever come out with more stylish, practical clothing.

I think they've bypassed the attempt to stun & went straight to shockingly disgusting.

True, but when's the last time you saw a " MAN " dress like this............. Would you wear it lol.

Anyone seen Kanye's collection? Lol. Reminds me of robots for some reason.
Kanyeseason2GettyImages-488589090.jpg

View attachment 111265

You have completely ruined my appetite.

You need to do a google search. Might surprise you.

f549a7fb1aea7a5f05cf299d23e82bab742bf356.png

LMAO, well I can't help but say for Milo I will give an exception. Because why this is one guy who isn't trying to force his bs upon us.
he believes in a free America, he is NOT indoctrinated he is like every other freedom loving, patriotic American and he wants his Country back. So I can't knock Milo. Goofy or not.

View attachment 111265

2 registered Democrats.

New York Fashion Week is dead -

New York Circus Week is more appropriate.

Then again I am T-shirt, blue jean kind of gal.....fashion bores me a little :dunno:
The fashion industry has long been dominated by gay designers, so their style has long been to make women want to look like teen age boys.

Their whole world is just demented and evil.

New York Fashion Week is dead -

New York Circus Week is more appropriate.

Then again I am T-shirt, blue jean kind of gal.....fashion bores me a little :dunno:
The fashion industry has long been dominated by gay designers, so their style has long been to make women want to look like teen age boys.

Their whole world is just demented and evil.

And now they are making men look like 10 year old girls trying to play dress up........just sick

Forum List

Back