Jesus

WELL, IT CANNOT get better than this, watching Jews spread the Gospel of Jesus!
Still got nothing? Why is it so hard to come up with one, ONE reference in the NT by Jesus or ANYBODY with the word "Palestine" in it?

Now she will start babbling quoting us Biblical verses. This lunatic woman is truly possessed! Ha ha ha.

tumblr_mh84aaaI371s3lxq3o1_500.gif

Lol, I just laugh and laugh at you, you are so funny! THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LAUGHTER! JESUS laughed too, like at weddings in Cana. AND THEN HE watched from Heaven Israel carry out atrocities in Cana!

Last edited:
WELL, IT CANNOT get better than this, watching Jews spread the Gospel of Jesus!
Still got nothing? Why is it so hard to come up with one, ONE reference in the NT by Jesus or ANYBODY with the word "Palestine" in it?

Now she will start babbling quoting us Biblical verses. This lunatic woman is truly possessed! Ha ha ha.

tumblr_mh84aaaI371s3lxq3o1_500.gif

Lol, I just laugh and laugh at you, you are so funny! THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LAUGHTER!
What...Still no Palestine in the Bible?

I'm pretty sure you ain't laughing, and I should be the one laughing at you. Ha ha ha!

ARE you incapable of reading and thinking? JESUS LIVED in Palestine and every word He spoke was spoken in Palestine! GO get a brain!

ARE you incapable of reading and thinking? JESUS LIVED in Palestine and every word He spoke was spoken in Palestine! GO get a brain!
Still nothing. I am asking for a single mention of the word "Palestine" in the OT or New Testament.

Somebody throw in the towel for her. Anybody. LOL

tumblr_mdrikbDzCs1rlz062o1_500.gif

Last edited:
This has been explained many times, listen carefully, Herodotus writes the land Jesus lived within was Palestine 400 years before Jesus was born in Palestine. AND the land has been written of and known of as Palestine ever since then, for 2400 years now.. I am tired of repeating this to mentally challenged people like you. YOU seem to be too dumb to understand this, I am sad to say I am powerless to do anything about that! I HAVE No fix for your ignorance!

Last edited:

Still no proof of that eh? You're not fooling anyone with you bullshit claims.
I still cannot get over what aderanged loon you are.

Long Live Israel!

This has been explained many times, listen carefully, Herodotus writes the land Jesus lived within was Palestine 400 years before Jesus was born in Palestine. AND the land has been written of and known of as Palestine ever since then, for 2400 years now.. I am tired of repeating this to mentally challenged people like you. YOU seem to be too dumb to understand this, I am sad to say I am powerless to do anything about that! I HAVE No fix for your ignorance!

What does any of that have to do with the fact that Jesus was a Jew birn in Judea?

Still nothing then. Heroditus not mentioned in the Bible, freak, and he was referring to Philistine, we've been through this before.

Hey, all you need to do to redeem yourself and your credibility (well not that because you never had any to begin with), is to just provide evidence of the word Palestine mentioned EVEN ONCE. If Jesus was a Palestinian living in Palestine, then surely it would have been mentioned.

Piss or get of the pot, or just piss off, crazy woman.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that Jesus was a Jew birn in Judea?

:eusa_shhh:

don't confuse her with facts please.

Still no proof of that eh? You're not fooling anyone with you bullshit claims.
I still cannot get over what aderanged loon you are.

Long Live Israel!
This is what happens when an illiterate, crazy, bigoted, ignorant moron is recruited to promote the Palestinian cause. Which is not unusual. Sherri posing for Vogue, left profile:

images

To which "Jesus" are you referring? "jesus" is a greek form of the
aramaic form "YESHUA" of the Hebrew name JOSHUA.
Joshua---commonly "yeshua" was a very common name
among jews and-- remains used but probably less commonly
Joshuas who lived in Israel/judea ---in general after the Babylonian
captivity which was around the middle part of the first century BC ---
did refer to JOSHUAS as YESHUA----ie the aramaic form---however
at that time----Israel/Judea was called ---in general JUDEA
a much larger area of land which included the land of the philistines,
part of Lebanon and Syria was being called PALESTINA as a generic
term by the GREEKS -----it is a greek form just as is "JESUS"

Much later---like in the second century AD---the romans began
to use the term PALESTINA for JUDEA .

There was a Yeshua--supposedly born in Bethlehem---to whom
you might be referring----who was literate in aramaic and hebrew--
but not greek----who probably never uttered or even heard the
term "PALESTINA" The dead sea scrolls were written about
his time-----using several languages including greek ----and
the word PALESTINA appears nowhere in either hebrew or
aramaic in those writings It may be there in greek---I do not
know the greek alphabet ---but then neither did the "yeshua"
or "jesus" of the bethlehem story

I do not know when the word PALESTINA first appeared in
written hebrew or aramaic. ----In hebrew or aramaic it has
LOTS OF LETTERS ----because it is a FOREIGN WORD
Most hebrew words are simply two to six letters. "palestinian"
is ----I am estimating ---I am not sure of the spelling--something
like TEN . When I read words in hebrew---its those LONG
words ---that clue me into "THEY ARE FOREIGN"
I wonder when the word BALESTINE first appeared in arabic

All we asked her was to show us where in the Bible it mentions "Palestine" and she keeps bringing up this character Heroditus Shmeritus on a bagel, who mentioned Philistia the land of the Philistine people who were Europeans who's land and people were EXTINCT by the time Jesus came around!

How about ONE VERSE. Let's go, 1,2,3! Ha ha ha!

HERODOTUS REALLY DID LIVE. I cannot believe posters question that too!
Did you not take your fucking meds today, freak? Are you a "Christian" that believes in Jesus and the Bible? Then show me where it mentions Palestine in the Bible. Simple task. Otherwise I take it that you don't believe Jesus to be the final authority. LOL

Forum List

Back