Jets Rookie Speaks at Extreme Anti-Israel Conference

here is a real fact...

because someone says something is a fact does not make it a fact. other than #1, the others are arguable.

Here's a photo of the art projects the kids at the conference were doing. What do you think that's a map of? Is that a two-state solution map?

palikid2.jpg

The map is geographically correct. Why do you have a problem with an accurate map?

Why do you have a problem with the truth?

If you think it present's "facts" that support their claim he's "he’s a Muslim extremist" giving a talk at a "radical Muslim conference" then we are worlds apart on what constitute "facts".

I guess so.

Only I have not done so. What I have done is reject the idea that one person's accusation is to be deemed a "fact." Here, there is no dispute. He did speak at the conference, the conference is sponsored by an organization that advocates a "Palestine from river to sea" concept, the organization has connections to terrorist organizations, and it has published anti-Semitic materials. These are all facts that are not contested by anyone. If Aboushi claimed that he was not at the conference, then I'd have to consider the source that is saying he was there. But that's not the case.

I don't really like the term "Muslim extremist" either, but I do think he is "Palestinian extremist" in that he takes his support of "Palestine" to an extreme level that questions Israel's right to exist.

In my book, anyone who would agree to speak at such a conference is guilty of extremist behavior.

Actually, before joining this forum, I had never heard of Stormfront.

I don't really like the term "Muslim extremist" either, but I do think he is "Palestinian extremist" in that he takes his support of "Palestine" to an extreme level that questions Israel's right to exist.

Why do you consider that extreme? It is a legitimate question under the circumstances.

No, its not.

There are no "smear tactics" in the article. The article presents FACTS regarding: (1) Oboushi's participation in the conference, and (2) the nature of the organization that sponsored the conference. It then draws conclusions from those facts. Just because you don't agree with those conclusions or believe them to be overreaching does not mean the article must be discarded. Rather, you are free to draw your own conclusions based upon the facts (which nobody is contensting) that are set forth in the article.

I don't read Stormfront, so I have no comment on that site.

If you think it present's "facts" that support their claim he's "he’s a Muslim extremist" giving a talk at a "radical Muslim conference" then we are worlds apart on what constitute "facts".

Perhaps you might consider your words here: "Rather, you are free to draw your own conclusions based upon the facts (which nobody is contensting) that are set forth in the article" in light of other conversations where you summarily dismissed sources and "facts" without "contesting them".

I find this OP makes many allegations and provides next to no supporting material and contested what they've claimed about him being a "Muslim extremist".

Perhaps you can offer up some first hand evidence of this "Muslim extremism" in this young man - some quotes, behavior etc to support that. The kind of evidence you, yourself, would demand were this a criticism levied at Israel.

FYI - You don't need to read Stormfront to know what it is.

Who decided that this was a radical Muslim conference? Was that how it was advertised?
In the US of A, Hamas is considered a TERRORIST organization. You live in the USA and respect its laws don't you?

Perhaps you might consider your words here: "Rather, you are free to draw your own conclusions based upon the facts (which nobody is contensting) that are set forth in the article" in light of other conversations where you summarily dismissed sources and "facts" without "contesting them".

I find this OP makes many allegations and provides next to no supporting material and contested what they've claimed about him being a "Muslim extremist".

Perhaps you can offer up some first hand evidence of this "Muslim extremism" in this young man - some quotes, behavior etc to support that. The kind of evidence you, yourself, would demand were this a criticism levied at Israel.

Who decided that this was a radical Muslim conference? Was that how it was advertised?
In the US of A, Hamas is considered a TERRORIST organization. You live in the USA and respect its laws don't you?

Hamas wasn't giving the conference.

There are no "smear tactics" in the article. The article presents FACTS regarding: (1) Oboushi's participation in the conference, and (2) the nature of the organization that sponsored the conference. It then draws conclusions from those facts. Just because you don't agree with those conclusions or believe them to be overreaching does not mean the article must be discarded. Rather, you are free to draw your own conclusions based upon the facts (which nobody is contensting) that are set forth in the article.

I don't read Stormfront, so I have no comment on that site.

It was in the fine print wedged in between the Miss Burkha 2013 contest and the Jihadist break out groups - you have to read between the lines and then fill in all the missing facts with your imagination.

Is that a law or just third grade political name calling?

And besides, this was not a Hamas event.

The U.S. State Department classifies ISLAMIC RELIEF as a front for Hamas. IR hosted the conference.

The conference that he spoke at was not even hosted by Islamic Relief - it was hosted by El-Bireh.

The only reference to Islamic Relief was that he praised a fundraiser they did for Palestinian kids in a brief tweet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cy8f70fbsakwu1m/Oday_Aboushi_Islamic-Relief.jpg

Reading it - I have to ask - what is the big deal?

Check out Post #185,then read this article,Harold.

Year Formed: 1993

Website: Islamic Relief USA - Working Together For A Better World

2010 Revenue: $182,595,129

Address: 3655 Wheeler Ave, Alexandria, VA 22304

Islamic Relief USA (IRUSA) says it “strives to alleviate suffering, hunger, illiteracy, and diseases worldwide regardless of color, race, religion, or creed, and to provide aid in a compassionate and dignified manner. Islamic Relief USA aims to provide rapid relief in the event of human and natural disasters and to establish sustainable local development projects allowing communities to better help themselves.”[1]

IRUSA is the American branch of Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW), based in the United Kingdom.

The IRW leadership has numerous Muslim Brotherhood links, including one official that used to be the Minister of Religious Affairs in Sudan.[2] IRW was founded by Hani Al-Bana, a former trustee of a group called Muslim Aid.[3] The British government cleared Muslim Aid in 2010,[4] raising objections[5] from some terrorism researchers.[6]

I guess so.

Only I have not done so. What I have done is reject the idea that one person's accusation is to be deemed a "fact." Here, there is no dispute. He did speak at the conference, the conference is sponsored by an organization that advocates a "Palestine from river to sea" concept, the organization has connections to terrorist organizations, and it has published anti-Semitic materials. These are all facts that are not contested by anyone. If Aboushi claimed that he was not at the conference, then I'd have to consider the source that is saying he was there. But that's not the case.

In my book, anyone who would agree to speak at such a conference is guilty of extremist behavior.

Actually, before joining this forum, I had never heard of Stormfront.

Why do you consider that extreme? It is a legitimate question under the circumstances.

No, its not.

Why is it not a legitimate question?

What evidence do you actually have that he takes his support to an extreme level?

Islamic Relief USA (IRUSA) says it “strives to alleviate suffering, hunger, illiteracy, and diseases worldwide regardless of color, race, religion, or creed, and to provide aid in a compassionate and dignified manner. Islamic Relief USA aims to provide rapid relief in the event of human and natural disasters and to establish sustainable local development projects allowing communities to better help themselves.”[1]

IRUSA is the American branch of Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW), based in the United Kingdom.

The IRW leadership has numerous Muslim Brotherhood links, including one official that used to be the Minister of Religious Affairs in Sudan.[2] IRW was founded by Hani Al-Bana, a former trustee of a group called Muslim Aid.[3] The British government cleared Muslim Aid in 2010,[4] raising objections[5] from some terrorism researchers.[6]

Link: Islamic Relief USA | #1 News Site on the Threat of Radical Islam
formerly RadicalIslam.org

More info: Charity Navigator Rating - Islamic Relief USA

Sounds like they are a good charity.

This is the site I quoted but lost the link and found it again. This Islamic Relief has some good intentions but some shady people.

Islamic Relief USA | #1 News Site on the Threat of Radical Islam

This is the site I quoted but lost the link and found it again. This Islamic Relief has some good intentions but some shady people.

I was looking at the Clarion Project web site and that looks like a pretty shady outfit also.

I was looking at the Clarion Project web site and that looks like a pretty shady outfit also.
Very perceptive, Paulie. Yes it's a truthful, honest, All-American website that spills the beans on the Islamic terrorists. How about that?

Very perceptive, Paulie. Yes it's a truthful, honest, All-American website that spills the beans on the Islamic terrorists. How about that?

I saw a lot of name calling, innuendo, and guilt be association. They looked less than honest.

I saw a lot of name calling, innuendo, and guilt be association. They looked less than honest.
True. They're a devious bunch of sonsabitches but they speak the truth and their hearts are pure.

Six of this and a dozen of the other. Same terrorist shits, different name. Maybe you should read the OP article again then:

His latest infraction was made as he gave a speech at a radical Muslim conference sponsored by a group denying Israel’s right to exist and associated with blatantly anti-Semitic and terrorist propaganda.

Aboushi’s problem is an unusual one for pro sports. He’s a Muslim extremist.

Aboushi praised a conference sponsored by Islamic Relief (IR), a charity that the Israeli government has labeled a front for Hamas and that has been cited for both receiving and giving huge sums of money to al-Qaeda related groups.

El-Bireh Palestine Society’s logo, found atop the organization’s website, contains a graphic of the entire nation of Israel covered in a Palestinian flag – a patent denial of Israel’s legitimacy and right to exist. Worse still, the Facebook page for the conference – which is administered by the same individual who created the Society’s website, Ashraf Abed – is accompanied by horrifically anti-Semitic, anti-Christian and terrorist propaganda.

On the same El-Bireh Facebook site as the conference, there are contained different images of Hitler and rabid anti-Christian cleric Ahmed Deedat, who authored the infamous work CRUCIFIXION OR CRUCI-FICTION? There are terrorist memorials for Hamas leader Abdel Aziz al-Rantisi, PLO leader Yasser Arafat, Hamas founder Ahmed Yassin and Hamas bomb maker Yahya Ayyash. About Arafat and Yassin, the site states in Arabic, “The martyr leader Yasser Arafat with the Mujahid Sheikh Ahmed Yassin. G-d have mercy on them.”

Last edited:
Its downright comical how hard some peoplevare working to pretend that this conference was innocuous. Never mind the evidence... just deny, deny, deny.

I have no interest in conversing with people who deliberately ignore facts.

And I'm done with this thread.

If you think it's third grade name calling, try providing any kind of financial or material support for Hamas and see how many years that will land you in the Federal penitentiary.

Last edited:
Its downright comical how hard some peoplevare working to pretend that this conference was innocuous. Never mind the evidence... just deny, deny, deny.

I have no interest in conversing with people who deliberately ignore facts.

And I'm done with this thread.
The constant requirement for people who support the kind of behavior exhibited by this Aboushi asshole character, is being in a continual state of denial.

That's basically the only way it all works out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back