Jew assaulted at Yale

In its power structure you moron. Do you need everything explained to you like you are a particularly slow child?
no it isn't.

in the official structure it's only legal to discriminate against white men.

research duluth model and protected groups if you care.

I know. Me and my immigrant family took great advantage of those opportunities. That however is not an argument against reparations for prior injustice nor does it address the fact that economic opportunities for advancement today are much different for the people for whom home ownership was subsidized as opposed to the people who's neighborhoods and communities were red lined from those same economic opportunities.

Why not take responsibility for your failures? Reparations and welfare begging are not a good look.

no it isn't.

in the official structure it's only legal to discriminate against white men.

research duluth model and protected groups if you care.
You are my research showing how it's the whites crying about being poor wittle victims of racism. Thank you for that. :laugh:

Why not take responsibility for your failures? Reparations and welfare begging are not a good look.
I'm not begging for welfare or reparations you clown. My family came to this country in 1980 after the end of segregation. I advocate for them on behalf of the actual victims of segregation and its white America trying to avoid its responsibility in seeking justice for those victims. Also there have been no bigger welfare queens in this country than the white Founders who lived off the welfare provided by the labor of their slaves.

I'm not begging for welfare or reparations you clown. My family came to this country in 1980 after the end of segregation. I advocate for them on behalf of the actual victims of segregation and its white America trying to avoid its responsibility in seeking justice for those victims. Also there have been no bigger welfare queens in this country than the white Founders who lived off the welfare provided by the labor of their slaves.

No reason to believe any of that is true.

You're just a very average race hustler who achieved nothing so uses stereotypical "I blame whitey" for your failures and ineptitudes.

Silly Bongo.

And you failed to discern them even though they're really not that complicated. But you go ahead and continue to express the belief that it was difficult. For you. :dunno: :laugh:

No, you failed to use the English language. America has never been a white only country, which is what you stated.

No reason to believe any of that is true.

You're just a very average race hustler who achieved nothing so uses stereotypical "I blame whitey" for your failures and ineptitudes.

Silly Bongo.
Again what failures? The ones you imagine?

No, you failed to use the English language. America has never been a white only country, which is what you stated.
You aren't the arbiter of the English language you frail fucktard. :laugh: What are you even cosplaying at?

You're the one that won't 'own up' to what you wrote. Frail bingo. lol
You mean I don't agree with your premise? Why the fuck would I when it don't make no damn sense. Language is totally made up you dumb Bingo. All variations and dialects of English or any other language for that matter are all equally valid. My English isn't objectively wrong because you failed to understand something I wrote you moron. There is no objectively right way to speak or write English. That would be like arguing there is objective way to make music rather just different ways.

With which quote. Find one of mine you think projects weakness. I challenge you to show this isn't all in your imagination. :laugh:.

Your typical post is drenched in the kind of self-loathing, white hating, "po' po' me I'm so in need of reparations and welfare please help me".

:laugh:

Your typical post is drenched in the kind of self-loathing, white hating, "po' po' me I'm so in need of reparations and welfare please help me".

:laugh:
Which one? Quote it if its real and not a figment of your frail imagination. :laugh:

I don't do cosplay. I do facts. You claim to speak for everyone, I point to the fact that no one is charged here for assault. Recognize the difference, Dipshit.
Well...
  • Jennifer Servo (22), a TV news reporter, was found beaten and strangled in her Abilene, Texas, apartment on 16 September 2002. Police have suspected either her former boyfriend or a co-worker she had begun a new relationship with, but so far lack the evidence to arrest either

Following your reasoning, we can safely say that Jennifer Servo was never beaten, not strangled to death, because nobody was charged.

Right?

Well...
  • Jennifer Servo (22), a TV news reporter, was found beaten and strangled in her Abilene, Texas, apartment on 16 September 2002. Police have suspected either her former boyfriend or a co-worker she had begun a new relationship with, but so far lack the evidence to arrest either

Following your reasoning, we can safely say that Jennifer Servo was never beaten, not strangled to death, because nobody was charged.

Right?
Do you not know what facts are you dumb Bingo? I can see a few of them in this story that contradict your dipshit attempt at logic.

Forum List

Back