Jew assaulted at Yale

Bear in mind that the liberal you are talking to, and many others like him, spend countless hours wringing their hands over bigotry toward blacks, and then do everything they can to deny, downplay, or shrug off virulent antisemitism taking place on the campuses of Stanford, Yale, Harvard, MIT, Columbia, CUNY, NYU, and others.
I know. Anti-Zionists and associated bedfellows practice identity politics. They have hijacked social justice movements in the US and the UK. I find it extremely disturbing that their peculiar brand of bigotry not only hurts the causes they pretend to defend but also weaponizes every possible social issue against Jews and Israel.

I've been very familiar with left-wing antisemitism since my childhood days under a communist dictatorship. I'm appalled by the spread of this poisonous alliance between classic antisemitism, Soviet-era anti-Western propaganda, and Islamic fundamentalism.

I know. Anti-Zionists and associated bedfellows practice identity politics. They have hijacked social justice movements in the US and the UK. I find it extremely disturbing that their peculiar brand of bigotry not only hurts the causes they pretend to defend but also weaponizes every possible social issue against Jews and Israel.

I've been very familiar with left-wing antisemitism since my childhood days under a communist dictatorship. I'm appalled by the spread of this poisonous alliance between classic antisemitism, Soviet-era anti-Western propaganda, and Islamic fundamentalism.
….and, may I add, the speed with which it spread.

Within DAYS of innocent Jews - including children and babies - being deliberately hunted down to be tortured to death, the antisemites came streaming out of the woodwork like the insects they are.

Besides it being appalling and horrifying, it isn’t even logical.

No it isn't you Snowflake. It's not assault when other people protest.

Sure. We don't know the extent of her injury (at least I don't) but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here.

That's what I'm assuming until you prove otherwise. Innocent until proven guilty is the legal standard of this country.

No they haven't. They've been a purposeful protest. Hyperbole and histrionics won't get you far.

That's funny considering my cousins Jewish husband graduated from Columbia Law School a few years ago. He didnt express any of this fear to me. He loved his time at Columbia and is a staunch progressive.
This is going nowhere. You seem to think that the side you're supporting can do no evil and no wrong.

This is going nowhere. You seem to think that the side you're supporting can do no evil and no wrong.
I don't talk in terms of evil or demons or unicorns. You just did. Wrong is the opposite of Right. It's objective, not subjective. If you have some objective evidence to offer, let's see it.

I think we all just saw the video of this "stabbing" and whether or not her eye needs medical attention or not is beside the point of whether or not she was intentionally stabbed. You frail fucktards want to be victims so badly. :laugh:
And had they been apprehended they would have been arrested.

No violation of the FACE act? They are throwing an 89 year old grandma in jail for peacefully protesting yet ANTIFA goes free because they are Democrats.

Yale is a Democrat ran institution in a Democrat ran city in a Democrat controlled state.

I have said, history has proved it. Democrats support the authoritarian democrat tyrant politicians, eventually, the tyrants turn on their own.

A Democrat Jewish student is attacked by a Democrat activist, surrounded by Democrats, Democrat police, politicians, Democrats Democrats Democrats, and the Democrat Jew is not safe.

Hitler turned on his supporters and murdered them. Stalin, Mao, Castro, they all turn on their own. We are seeing that now.

Be careful who you put in power, cause you could be next.
Democrats are terrorists.

I don't talk in terms of evil or demons or unicorns. You just did. Wrong is the opposite of Right. It's objective, not subjective. If you have some objective evidence to offer, let's see it.
What is objectively right and what is objectively wrong?

Let's see some objective evidence about the protests:

"We're all Hamas, pigs"
"Never forget the 7th of October...that will happen a thousand more times"

Is the above objectively right or objectively wrong?

A Jewish girl was assaulted with the end of a Palestinian flag as it was used to poke her in the eye with.

No idea who it was because these people wear those ridiculous Antifa type scarfs to hide behind.

But violence and injuries were bound to happen at universities around the country that refuse to stop these protests.

It will just get worse. In fact, the parent of this student should sue Yale for allowing these sort of hate parades to continue.

Time for round ups and deportations, especially of foreign students and faux 'refugees' along with the fake 'citizens' we've been importing for years. Universities that tolerate this crap need to be defunded. They're begging for it so why not make them happy?

Last edited:
This is how things started in Germany, and most of the Jews didn't get scared enough soon enough to leave Europe.

But where can Jews go today, when even Israel isn't safe for them?

This is how things started in Germany, and most of the Jews didn't get scared enough soon enough to leave Europe.

But where can Jews go today, when even Israel isn't safe for them?

The Nazis focused on propaganda at Germany's universities in the 1920's; many of their first recruits were faculty and students there. Same with the Soviets during the 20'and 30's.

Forum List

Back