Jew assaulted at Yale

The Jews are the canary in the coal mine, their persecution is the first sign that terrible things are to come for all of us.

This is how things started in Germany, and most of the Jews didn't get scared enough soon enough to leave Europe.

But where can Jews go today, when even Israel isn't safe for them?

Over four million ended up in the U.S. German Jews were never very numerous, only some 300,000 or so in the 1920's-30's. Russian and Polish Jews were coming here for decades before then. After the war some 3.2 million immigrated to Israel.

What is objectively right and what is objectively wrong?

Let's see some objective evidence about the protests:

"We're all Hamas, pigs"
"Never forget the 7th of October...that will happen a thousand more times"

Is the above objectively right or objectively wrong?

Is not objectively anything you dope. Your feelings towards those chants are subjective.

You said:

Your words.
I just assumed you understood the difference between things that are objectively wrong or right as opposed to things that are only subjectively wrong or right. 2+2 = 5 is objectively wrong. Your feelings are subjective.

but do you have a rebuttal for my true statements?
They aren't true. They were silly and emotional. The truth is that its perfectly legal to discriminate against people for all sorts of reasons, not just white men. We discriminate against the young when we set age limits for drinking or drivers licenses. You're just a hurt little Sad Boy with an irrational argument.

They don't have to. That includes this one. When this was a white only country, it was a backwards apartheid state.

So why are you whining about past Jim Crow stuff? White people were slaves in much of past history but they don't whine about and claim victimhood based on their relatives past.

So why are you whining about past Jim Crow stuff? White people were slaves in much of past history but they don't whine about and claim victimhood based on their relatives past.
Because it doesn't have any bearing on their economic status today in America you, Moron. Are you purposely acting stupid or are you actually this dumb? Do you know Germany is still paying reparations to Jews? WW 2 ended 20 years before segregation and Jim Crow did.

I just assumed you understood the difference between things that are objectively wrong or right as opposed to things that are only subjectively wrong or right. 2+2 = 5 is objectively wrong. Your feelings are subjective.
2+2=5 is subjectively wrong, because 2, 5, +, and = exist only in the human mind. These are symbols we use. We assign values to the symbols. If we decide that the symbol 2 has the same value as the symbol 2.5, the equation becomes correct. Subjective.

The notions of "right" and "wrong" are inherently subjective. That's why I prefer to judge events based on possible and probable outcomes that become part of our objective reality. What kind of objective reality do we want to live in? The answer to this question defines each and every one of us.

Would you like to live in Hamas' reality? Ignore for a moment Jews, Israel, Gaza, US politics. Would you like to live in a world ruled by Hamas?

They aren't true. They were silly and emotional. The truth is that its perfectly legal to discriminate against people for all sorts of reasons, not just white men. We discriminate against the young when we set age limits for drinking or drivers licenses. You're just a hurt little Sad Boy with an irrational argument.
Discriminate against the young? The young no nothing. The hormones as they start maturing wreaks havoc. And they can be self-destructive.

2+2=5 is subjectively wrong, because 2, 5, +, and = exist only in the human mind. These are symbols we use. We assign values to the symbols. If we decide that the symbol 2 has the same value as the symbol 2.5, the equation becomes correct. Subjective.
Now you're just being needlessly silly. The symbols and words we use to denote things are certainly subjective but the thing itself and the mathematical expression is objective. Trees, the things that form roots and grow trunks and branches and leaves and converts carbon into oxygen, aren't inventions of your imagination, only the words to describe them and their processes are.
The notions of "right" and "wrong" are inherently subjective. That's why I prefer to judge events based on possible and probable outcomes that become part of our objective reality. What kind of objective reality do we want to live in? The answer to this question defines each and every one of us.
The notion of moral right and wrong is certainly subjective but to say there is no right or wrong in an objective sense it to say there is nothing that objectively exists.
Would you like to live in Hamas' reality? Ignore for a moment Jews, Israel, Gaza, US politics. Would you like to live in a world ruled by Hamas?
No. I also wouldn't want to live in a world governed by Israel but again these are meaningless subjective opinions. I don't even know what point you're trying to make now.

Because it doesn't have any bearing on their economic status today in America you, Moron. Are you purposely acting stupid or are you actually this dumb? Do you know Germany is still paying reparations to Jews? WW 2 ended 20 years before segregation and Jim Crow did.

So where back to if you feel black peoples economic status is disadvantaged by the US government immigrate to a successful black governed country.

So where back to if you feel black peoples economic status is disadvantaged by the US government immigrate to a successful black governed country.
Seems like all we're back to is you making impotent demands. I could instead stay here and fight for political and economic change. How about the next time the government is doing or not doing something to your liking you leave? Don't like the border situation? Leave! :laugh: What a fucking stupid argument. :laugh:

Now you're just being needlessly silly. The symbols and words we use to denote things are certainly subjective but the thing itself and the mathematical expression is objective. Trees, the things that form roots and grow trunks and branches and leaves and converts carbon into oxygen, aren't inventions of your imagination, only the words to describe them and their processes are.
Yep, I was being needlessly silly. On purpose 🙃

I do this once in a while.

The notion of moral right and wrong is certainly subjective but to say there is no right or wrong in an objective sense it to say there is nothing that objectively exists.
Well...I'd say the consequences of morally right and morally wrong actions become objective reality, even though morality is subjective. This is the only way your words make sense to me.

No. I also wouldn't want to live in a world governed by Israel but again these are meaningless subjective opinions. I don't even know what point you're trying to make now.
My point is that we don't see the forest, and barely any trees, because we look too closely at the undergrowth. When we judge a situation, or events, or actions, we don't see the big picture. I'm obsessed with putting things in perspective - geopolitically, culturally, socially, historically, and every other kind of perspective one can think of - and understanding how each situation, event, or action, is the effect of a cause and the cause of effects.

Back to our anti-Israel protesters: should they have their way, our children and their children will live in a world ruled by terror because that's the pattern these protestors are setting. Their victory would enforce the idea that terror is the legitimate way to get results.

Seems like all we're back to is you making impotent demands. I could instead stay here and fight for political and economic change. How about the next time the government is doing or not doing something to your liking you leave? Don't like the border situation? Leave! :laugh: What a fucking stupid argument. :laugh:
LOL, I take it you can't come up with a successful black governed country.
I'm white and according to you have an economic advantage, so why would I leave?

Yep, I was being needlessly silly. On purpose 🙃

I do this once in a while.

Well...I'd say the consequences of morally right and morally wrong actions become objective reality, even though morality is subjective. This is the only way your words make sense to me.
None of this makes sense to me. All actions occur in objective reality and you impose your subjective feelings on to these events.
My point is that we don't see the forest, and barely any trees, because we look too closely at the undergrowth. When we judge a situation, or events, or actions, we don't see the big picture. I'm obsessed with putting things in perspective - geopolitically, culturally, socially, historically, and every other kind of perspective one can think of - and understanding how each situation, event, or action, is the effect of a cause and the cause of effects.
Oh wow. What a unique gift you have. It never occurred to me before just now to analyze situations from different perspectives. What special little Snowflake you are. You deserve a participation trophy.
Back to our anti-Israel protesters: should they have their way, our children and their children will live in a world ruled by terror because that's the pattern these protestors are setting. Their victory would enforce the idea that terror is the legitimate way to get results.
The difference between what you find legitimate or illegitimate is subjective. Violence, subjugation and tyranny certainly worked for America's Founders, do you find them illegitimate?

Last edited:
The Jews are the canary in the coal mine, their persecution is the first sign that terrible things are to come for all of us.
Yup:

IMG_2345.jpeg

And are you suggesting that the blacks of the Jim Crow era suffered as much as the Holocaust survivors, who saw their families ripped from their arms and gassed to death, they themselves starved half to death, and had their homes stolen and livelihoods destroyed?

If Holocaust survivors are getting $750 a month, then Jim Crow survivors should get $7.50 a month.

Forum List

Back