Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jews I've met online have been more rabidly anti-Polish, than the Poles I've met online against Jews.

Actually I'm the only Pole who's anti-Jewish on this forum, anyways.

Some of the so called people of Polish heritage like Bear, or Pete, or Lystratra or WTF's her name, all sound like Jews, they're all more pro-Jewish than pro-Polish.
Iā€™m talking real life.
Polish teenagers will murder any non-Pole who walks onto their turf.

I guess Poles will have to start building more hospitals, libraries and museums.

I think that's basically bull-crap, especially in the U.S.A Polish neighborhoods.

Actually Italians are more known for this, like ones in Bensonhurst murder of Yosef Hawkins, or Howard Beach hate crime attacks, not to mention in White Plains school riots when they attacked Blacks.

Although, the Polish neighborhood near Buffalo did have a lawsuit for teasing Blacks on the job, not surprising, however there was no actual violence.
Therefor I could care less.

No one actually ever gave a shit when Poles were teased by other peoples, so why should I give a damn about others?
Italians stopped doing that about 20 years ago.
I would not be afraid to walk around an Italian neigborhood because theyā€™d all ask me if Iā€™m an accountant or a lawyer.

Poland's sometimes is still called the safest European place for Jews.

Keep in mind hate crimes in general in Poland are super low by European standards, even ones against Jews.

I spoke of this here.

Germany 13X more anti-Semitic incidences than Poland
Now letā€™s discuss your dating techniques and garnering yourself a career.

Why are you so personally nitpicking? If I were to behave like that, I'd be banned.

3 Jews go more off topic, and flaming insults than myself being yourself, Irosie, and IloveIsrael, and none ever get banned.

I truly believe this is a bit of a Jewish / Zionist supremacist forum.

As to your questions.
I got another job offer yesterday, this one for 150 dollars a day, from a fellow bar-mate.

But, I know that I am working with the ex-customer on Sunday, she pays me 200 dollars for 3 hours of work.

Iā€™m talking real life.

I guess Poles will have to start building more hospitals, libraries and museums.

I think that's basically bull-crap, especially in the U.S.A Polish neighborhoods.

Actually Italians are more known for this, like ones in Bensonhurst murder of Yosef Hawkins, or Howard Beach hate crime attacks, not to mention in White Plains school riots when they attacked Blacks.

Although, the Polish neighborhood near Buffalo did have a lawsuit for teasing Blacks on the job, not surprising, however there was no actual violence.

No one actually ever gave a shit when Poles were teased by other peoples, so why should I give a damn about others?
I would not be afraid to walk around an Italian neigborhood because theyā€™d all ask me if Iā€™m an accountant or a lawyer.

Keep in mind hate crimes in general in Poland are super low by European standards, even ones against Jews.

I spoke of this here.

Why are you so personally nitpicking? If I were to behave like that, I'd be banned.

3 Jews go more off topic, and flaming insults than myself being yourself, Irosie, and IloveIsrael, and none ever get banned.

As to your questions.
I got another job offer yesterday, this one for 150 dollars a day, from a fellow bar-mate.

But, I know that I am working with the ex-customer on Sunday, she pays me 200 dollars for 3 hours of work.
Iā€™m being sincere; you need a life.
A message board is a hobby, not a life.
And the mods arenā€™t so nitpicky when it comes to Threads based on hate.

I spoke of this here.

As to your questions.

Based on hate?
What hatred is exposed in stating that Jewish accomplishments are over-rated?

The thread I made on 4 million Muslims killed by the U.S.A, wasn't based on hate, either.
That one allowed for talks of genocide against Muslims, and was closed, without anyone banned.

Therefor I do tend to think of this as a Jewish / Zionist supremacist forum, even if it values some freedom of speech.

You're on this forum more than myself, so you're obviously a bull-sh*t artist, who doesn't work much if at all.

I spoke of this here.

As to your questions.

Based on hate?

The thread I made on 4 million Muslims killed by the U.S.A, wasn't based on hate, either.
That one allowed for talks of genocide against Muslims, and was closed, without anyone banned.

Therefor I do tend to think of this as a Jewish / Zionist supremacist forum, even if it values some freedom of speech.

You're on this forum more than myself, so you're obviously a bull-sh*t artist, who doesn't work much if at all.
More hate.
Iā€™m married with kids.
I spend all weekend with my wife...48 hours.
We cook and clean together.
We take long walks together.

I spoke of this here.

As to your questions.

Based on hate?

More hate.
Iā€™m married with kids.

I went for a hike earlier with my paps at beautiful Lakeside park, in Pawling NY.
Last night I took my parents out to dinner at a Pawling tavern, and before that in that same Pawling tavern, I socialized with many borderline-friends, including conversing with each other on American, and European history a bit.
The day before that I went in the pool.

As to your questions.

Based on hate?

More hate.
Iā€™m married with kids.

I went for a hike earlier with my paps at beautiful Lakeside park, in Pawling NY.
Last night I took my parents out to dinner at a Pawling tavern, and before that in that same Pawling tavern, I socialized with many borderline-friends.
Fuck your parents you emotionally disturbed wimp.
Grow up!

And you should have one good heartef, real-life friend.

As to your questions.

Based on hate?

More hate.
Iā€™m married with kids.

Last night I took my parents out to dinner at a Pawling tavern, and before that in that same Pawling tavern, I socialized with many borderline-friends.
Grow up!

Your off topic desperate, and obsessive, nagging, and nitpicking is ridiculous.

I have friends, but most of them are adults older than 45.
But, a couple of younger girls too.
Like the girl in their 20's who said "Good to see you yesterday" or the girl in her 20's who last week said " I love that you moved to town"?

For obsessive/compulsive Nazi boy?
I think not.

The difference between Jews and Poles.
If I walked into a Polish neighborhood with my yalmulke I would be beaten to death.

The Jews I've met online have been more rabidly anti-Polish, than the Poles I've met online against Jews.

Some of the so called people of Polish heritage like Bear, or Pete, or Lystratra or WTF's her name, all sound like Jews, they're all more pro-Jewish than pro-Polish.
Iā€™m talking real life.

I spoke of this here.

there are only 50,000 jews living in Poland-----the poles can't find them.
There are 150,000 jews in Germany. ------and there are LOTS AND LOTS
of muzzies in Germany. Your stat is meaningless

Based on hate?

More hate.
Iā€™m married with kids.

Grow up!

I have friends, but most of them are adult older than 45.
Like the girl in their 20's who said "Good to see you yesterday" or the girl in her 20's who last week said " I love that you moved to town"?
You need to see a therapist; Iā€™m not being snarky.
You have issues and you need confidentiality.

Iā€™m talking real life.

I spoke of this here.

Presumably more Jews visit Poland than Germany, however.

Iā€™m talking real life.

I spoke of this here.

To see the concentration camps.
Personally, Iā€™m against it.

Based on hate?

More hate.
Iā€™m married with kids.

Grow up!

LOL, as if you're not a bit f*cked up, obsessing about another man's life online that you never truly met?

Iā€™m talking real life.

I spoke of this here.

lots of jews are visiting the old-----KILLING GROUNDS-----left over from the
Polish Pogroms -----and, OF COURSE----Auschwitz------the DEATH FACTORY
located in Poland. My remote background is polish---but they fled to Austria more than 100 years ago --- those left in Austria were shipped BACK TO POLAND
to be murdered in Auschwitz. Isn't that poetic?

More hate.
Iā€™m married with kids.

Grow up!

LOL, as if you're not a bit f*cked up, obsessing about another man's life online that you never truly met?
You are a fascinating study in what kind of person holds such contempt for Jews and others who do not share your national history.
Youā€™re so blind you canā€™t see how messed up you are even when youā€™re looking into a mirror.

anyone know what "FREUD WAS EXAGERRATED" mean?

Freud is well known because of his position in time period, as well as his theories, some in the right direction, some in the wrong direction, not necessarily as important, as well known.

you need a bit more education

From everything I've read Freud's overrated, the Id, Ego, and Super-Ego are actually kind of out-dated, as for his perverse ideals of looking at phallus shaped objects, that was always off the deep end.

again---A LITTLE KNOWLEGE IS A DANGEROUS THING. Of interest is
the fact -----when it comes to PHALLUS symbols-------they are an overwhelming
issue in Hindu art and even the RELIGION. Try not to delve into subjects WAY
BEYOND YOU. The Id, Ego, Super-ego-----is a construct------not a HOLY
TRINITY
Buddhism and Hinduism are really into phallic symbols. In Angkor Wat the wall carvings are like a porn channel. Wherever you look, itā€™s either war or sex.

anyone know what "FREUD WAS EXAGERRATED" mean?

Freud is well known because of his position in time period, as well as his theories, some in the right direction, some in the wrong direction, not necessarily as important, as well known.

you need a bit more education

From everything I've read Freud's overrated, the Id, Ego, and Super-Ego are actually kind of out-dated, as for his perverse ideals of looking at phallus shaped objects, that was always off the deep end.

again---A LITTLE KNOWLEGE IS A DANGEROUS THING. Of interest is
the fact -----when it comes to PHALLUS symbols-------they are an overwhelming
issue in Hindu art and even the RELIGION. Try not to delve into subjects WAY
BEYOND YOU. The Id, Ego, Super-ego-----is a construct------not a HOLY
TRINITY
Buddhism and Hinduism are really into phallic symbols. In Angkor Wat the wall carvings are like a porn channel. Wherever you look, itā€™s either war or sex.

ALL OVER------you left out DA YONIs -----well,, its art

however-----the greeks were even more EXPLICIT----and da romans aped them

I spoke of this here.

To see the concentration camps.
Personally, Iā€™m against it.

The Polish government promotes it for tourism, and cash.

Personally I'd agree more along the lines with you, it makes very dumb Jews think Poland did the Holocaust.
Furthermore these Jewish tourists are often a nuisance.

Israel Poland POLISH-JEWISH RELATIONS: Israeli teenagers are a nuisance in Poland.

The controversy over Catholic crosses at Auschwitz-Birkenau in 1998

Controversy over location of Righteous Gentiles memorial in Warsaw settled

Grow up!

You are a fascinating study in what kind of person holds such contempt for Jews and others who do not share your national history.
Youā€™re so blind you canā€™t see how messed up you are even when youā€™re looking into a mirror.

It's called Nationalism, and it's necessary for survival, and promotion of cultures.

Everybody was basically a Nationalist, until Jews, and their Goyim helpers started trying to convince us otherwise.

I spoke of this here.

lots of jews are visiting the old-----KILLING GROUNDS-----left over from the
Polish Pogroms -----and, OF COURSE----Auschwitz------the DEATH FACTORY
located in Poland. My remote background is polish---but they fled to Austria more than 100 years ago --- those left in Austria were shipped BACK TO POLAND
to be murdered in Auschwitz. Isn't that poetic?

Oh please, most of the Pogroms were Russian, including a lot of them in Poland too.

Auschwitz was run almost completely by Nazi Germans.

Grow up!

It's called Nationalism, and it's necessary for survival, and promotion of cultures.

Everybody was basically a Nationalist, until Jews, and their Goyim helpers started trying to convince us otherwise.

your people been stuffing pierogis with catechism whore shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back