Jewish GOP Congressman says he won't take orders from President Trump

Jewish Biographies:
Congressional Medal of HonorRecipients

Jewish Biographies: Table of Contents | Nobel Prize Laureates | Jews in Sports

The Congressional Medal of Honor is the highest military decoration an American servicemember can recieve for outstanding heroism and bravery in battle. It is bestowed by the President upon a soldier in any of the branches of the U.S. Armed Forces who distinguish themselves through "conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his or her life above and beyond the call of duty."
The Medal of Honor has been awarded to 3,459 servicemembers.
At least 16 Jewish soldiers have been awarded the medal.

American Civil War
Abraham Cohnhttps://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/heller.html
Leopold Karpeles
Benjamin Levy
David Urbansky

Haiti
Samuel Marguiles
Indian Warshttps://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/geiger.html
Simon Suhler

World War I
Sydney G. Gumpertz
Benjamin Kaufman
William Sawelson
World War II
Isadore S. Jachman
Ben Salomon
Raymond Zussman

Korean War
Leonard M. Kravitz
Tibor Rubin

Vietnam War
Jack H. Jacobs
John L. Levitow

Jews don't fight in the military, they send white men and women to die for them

You should of told these guys they don't serve and fight.

Jewish Biographies:
Congressional Medal of HonorRecipients

Jewish Biographies: Table of Contents | Nobel Prize Laureates | Jews in Sports

The Congressional Medal of Honor is the highest military decoration an American servicemember can recieve for outstanding heroism and bravery in battle. It is bestowed by the President upon a soldier in any of the branches of the U.S. Armed Forces who distinguish themselves through "conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his or her life above and beyond the call of duty."
The Medal of Honor has been awarded to 3,459 servicemembers.
At least 16 Jewish soldiers have been awarded the medal.

American Civil War
Abraham Cohn
Leopold Karpeles
Benjamin Levy
David Urbansky

Haiti
Samuel Marguiles
Indian Wars
Simon Suhler

World War I
Sydney G. Gumpertz
Benjamin Kaufman
William Sawelson
World War II
Isadore S. Jachman
Ben Salomon
Raymond Zussman

Korean War
Leonard M. Kravitz
Tibor Rubin

Vietnam War
Jack H. Jacobs
John L. Levitow

Jews don't fight in the military, they send white men and women to die for them

You should of told these guys they don't serve and fight.

LOL, what, like 2 people in the past 50 years? How many troops has Israel contributed to NATO missions in Afghanistan? Israel wants us to fight their wars in Iraq, Iran and now Syria. We've had enough of that.

I have many Jewish friends and colleagues in my twelve year active duty career in the Army. And I remember you writing that you had not served. You don't count.
HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA.... you're just a JOKE, fakey. Just a joke, son.
Remember what you were and what you are not now? :) You have earned your lot, son, and mockery.

Again...scratch a RWR and get an anti-semite. I'm thinking that most Jewish voters are well acquainted with that fact.
Hmmmm, no, most of the anti-Semites in here are left wingers. Odium, for example, supports free college and government funded child care. Then there's PMH who claims to be a liberal and supports genocide against Israel.

GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger: I Will Not Follow Orders from a President Trump - The Gateway Pundit

Hey he wants to play billy badass we can always charge him with some wonderful charges and toss his ass in a military prison! Then not only will he NOT be a congressman he will be in prison! Jew boy needs to learn his place. Plain and simple.

and?

it's what your scum did for the past 7 years to this president because you hate the black guy.

now be a good little bigot troll and run along.

GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger: I Will Not Follow Orders from a President Trump - The Gateway Pundit

Hey he wants to play billy badass we can always charge him with some wonderful charges and toss his ass in a military prison! Then not only will he NOT be a congressman he will be in prison! Jew boy needs to learn his place. Plain and simple.

and?

it's what your scum did for the past 7 years to this president because you hate the black guy.

now be a good little bigot troll and run along.
Wrong, We hate commie douche bags who are trying to destroy this country. His color is irrelevant, but that's all you got.

I have many Jewish friends and colleagues in my twelve year active duty career in the Army. And I remember you writing that you had not served. You don't count.
Remember what you were and what you are not now? :) You have earned your lot, son, and mockery.
You can't even be original anymore. You have to play off something I said.

You're lame as well, fake.

Say, how many have you on ignore? I see not many bother replying to your BS anymore.

Again...scratch a RWR and get an anti-semite. I'm thinking that most Jewish voters are well acquainted with that fact.
Hmmmm, no, most of the anti-Semites in here are left wingers. Odium, for example, supports free college and government funded child care. Then there's PMH who claims to be a liberal and supports genocide against Israel.

:lol:

You hear that, Odium ? You're a "left winger" now!

Lol....I confuse them I suppose. Oh well I have tried explaining but it does no good.

As a high ranking minister in the Trump administration Gary Busey minister of internal affairs
will see to it that all orders from the Donald are carried out.

busey.jpg

Congress doesn't take orders from the President. I can't believe you've never heard of the separation of powers, you must be under 35. Amazing people are so ignorant in America and are allowed to vote.

You can't even be original anymore. You have to play off something I said. You're lame as well, fake. Say, how many have you on ignore? I see not many bother replying to your BS anymore.
Why, you ask. Because you are irrelevant and have nothing to offer. Those who have me on Ignore are weak, nothing more.
What is sadder than irrelevant is that you defend an anti-semitic coward who never served.

You can't even be original anymore. You have to play off something I said. You're lame as well, fake. Say, how many have you on ignore? I see not many bother replying to your BS anymore.
Why, you ask. Because you are irrelevant and have nothing to offer. Those who have me on Ignore are weak, nothing more.
What is sadder than irrelevant is that you defend an anti-semitic coward who never served.
Poor little fakey... I'm going to put you on ignore myself now... b'bye, idiot.

Lol....I confuse them I suppose. Oh well I have tried explaining but it does no good.

That guy is a pro-ISIS , anti -Assad Jewish troll just trying to infiltrate conservative bases. I've exposed him in this other thread. He's an Israeli firster who wants Americans to fight Israel's wars. Of course that's important because we know if America is still supporting Israel's wars , then the Jewish establishment is still in control which of course means white majority will continue to see a decline. Very rapidly that is. It's all intertwined. Chances are , if one supports Israel, he's a mole for the Jewish establishment and is anti white. They seek to hijack trumps movement so they can continue on with their policies.

Interesting subject . If you are an elected congressman do you have to follow military orders from a prez who wants to control you?

Congressmen get a lot of legal exemptions .

Their first duty is to uphold the constitution, as they took that oath. Cooperating with presidents is obviously not mandatory, or Mitch McConnell would be in Guantanamo.

Poor little fakey... I'm going to put you on ignore myself now... b'bye, idiot.
Poor 007, always irrelevant as he is now. b'bye.

That guy is a pro-ISIS , anti -Assad Jewish troll just trying to infiltrate conservative bases. I've exposed him in this other thread. He's an Israeli firster who wants Americans to fight Israel's wars. Of course that's important because we know if America is still supporting Israel's wars , then the Jewish establishment is still in control which of course means white majority will continue to see a decline. Very rapidly that is. It's all intertwined. Chances are , if one supports Israel, he's a mole for the Jewish establishment and is anti white. They seek to hijack trumps movement so they can continue on with their policies.
Anti-semitism comes from the left and the right. Any one who conflates pro-Israel with anti white (?) beliefs does not need to be taken seriously.

Forum List

Back