Jewish GOP Congressman says he won't take orders from President Trump

Are you just stupid, easy? Of course the military is a part of government, which means it is in government.

REALLY?! Tell me, Jake - are they part of the Executive, Legislative, or Judicial branch of government?

The federal government is responsible for providing for a military for the defense of the United States. The military is not a part of the government, dumbass. it is a 'tool' used to achieve a goal, usually used as the last resort when diplomacy fails.

Your claim / logic is as equally sound as Hillary declaring we did not lose a single man in Libya while she was SoS.
do you realize you just contradicted the shit out of yourself?
'The federal government is responsible for providing for a military for the defense of the United States. The military is not a part of the government"-queasy 65.
let me know if you ever see it.

Is the U.S. military part of the U.S. government?
the Department of Defense (the "US military") is indeed part of one of the three branches of government.

'The federal government is responsible for providing for a military for the defense of the United States. The military is not a part of the government"-queasy 65.

So you ARE claiming that the military is part of the Executive, Legislative, or judicial Branch of the government. Which one, Daws?

So you ARE claiming that the military is part of the Executive, Legislative, or judicial Branch of the government. Which one, Daws?
What branch of government does the military fall under?
the Executive. The Department of Defense is a cabinet-level department headed by the Secretary of Defense and contains the Dept. of the Navy (and Marine Corps), Dept. of the Army, and the Dept. of the Air Force. The Coast Guard falls under the Dept. of Homeland Security which is also a cabinet-level department of the Executive branch.
if you had a dick, you have just tripped over it ...

the Executive. The Department of Defense is a cabinet-level department headed by the Secretary of Defense and contains the Dept. of the Navy (and Marine Corps), Dept. of the Army, and the Dept. of the Air Force. The Coast Guard falls under the Dept. of Homeland Security which is also a cabinet-level department of the Executive branch.
Yup, the Department of Defense, which is NOT the military but is actually a group of military members who represent the military, is a Cabinet-level group. The 'MILITARY' is NOT a cabinet-level position.

...and the answer is still 'No', daws.

The Department of Defense IS the military, dunderhead.

The argument was not whether the military members are a cabinet level position, which is an absolutely stupid comment, because once it was the Secretary of War (army) and the Secretary of Navy that gave orders to subordinate military generals and admirals.

Damn, you are an idiot.

Yup, the Department of Defense, which is NOT the military but is actually a group of military members who represent the military, is a Cabinet-level group. The 'MILITARY' is NOT a cabinet-level position.

...and the answer is still 'No', daws.
bullshit! grow a pair and admit you are wrong..

The Department of Defense IS the military, dunderhead.

The argument was not whether the military members are a cabinet level position, which is an absolutely stupid comment, because once it was the Secretary of War (army) and the Secretary of Navy that gave orders to subordinate military generals and admirals.

Damn, you are an idiot.
not man enough to admit when he's wrong, ignorant people do that a lot.

[QUOTE="daws101, post: 13772021, member: 30999bullshit! grow a pair and admit you are wrong..[/QUOTE]
So now you are saying serving in the military - the military itself - is a Cabinet position in the Executive Branch?! Wow, I had no idea I was on several Presidents' Cabinets while I was serving / fighting abroad. I sure didn't / don't get paid like it.

Easy, you are wrong. The military serves in the Department of Defense, which is a cabinet position.

Fucking admit it.

So admit Bill Clinton lied his ass off under oath while he unethically argued during his sexual harassment trial. You seem to be disagreeing with him (and English teachers everywhere and those who can identify branches of govt and Cabinet positions_ that words DON'T matter.

Tell me again....the US Military and those who serve in the US military are serving Executive branch Cabinet positions.... :p

[QUOTE="daws101, post: 13772021, member: 30999bullshit! grow a pair and admit you are wrong..
So now you are saying serving in the military - the military itself - is a Cabinet position in the Executive Branch?! Wow, I had no idea I was on several Presidents' Cabinets while I was serving / fighting abroad. I sure didn't / don't get paid like it.[/QUOTE]no that's your delusion, the military is, as has been shown to you is part of and under the supervision of the Executive Branch, end of story.
reality is not responsible for your ignorance..

Easy, you are wrong. The military serves in the Department of Defense, which is a cabinet position.Fucking admit it.
Jake, go back and read the start of this, you insane F*! We weren't talking about the Department of Defense - we were / are talking about THE MILITARY. The military and those who serve in the military are NOT members of a President's cabinet. If you are claiming they are then you are as ignorant as hell.

reality is not responsible for your ignorance..
daws:

1) Learn to use quotes

2) The Defense Department is part of the President's cabinet...the MILITARY and those who serve in the military are NOT part of the Cabinet and thus not 'part of the Executive branch' as you so ignorantly and falsely claim.

So admit Bill Clinton lied his ass off under oath while he unethically argued during his sexual harassment trial. You seem to be disagreeing with him (and English teachers everywhere and those who can identify branches of govt and Cabinet positions_ that words DON'T matter.

Tell me again....the US Military and those who serve in the US military are serving Executive branch Cabinet positions.... :p
desperate false comparison
what do bill Clintons lies have to do with what and who the military serves under? .the answer ,is nothing .
willfully ignorant much?

Forum List

Back