Jewish GOP Congressman says he won't take orders from President Trump

Again...scratch a RWR and get an anti-semite. I'm thinking that most Jewish voters are well acquainted with that fact.

Jewish people want to destroy European heritage. You should do some research into it.
Bullshit!

All people need to do is some research, and they will figure it all out.
Have seen your "research" and it nothing of the kind.
What it is , is the same anti semitic the white supremacist trash have been spewing for centuries.
You're just too ignorant to see it.

Why do you keep using the term 'white supremacist'? Foiling a genocide effort does not equate to supremacy. White's are under attack by the Jewish mainstream media, entertainment industry and power structure that dominate this nation. This entertainment industry is promoting the idea of shaming white people, making them feel guilty, making it acceptable to be racist against whites. The power structure is flooding the nation with illegal immigrants to alter the demographics rapidly. White's are on the defensive.

Meanwhile, I've never seen you refer to Jews as Jewish supremacists, even though they're openly supremacist. They are allowed to be supremacist, they are allowed to make outrageous statements like 'white people don't know what it's like to be poor', in Israel they form a state based on Jewish identity(race). They build Jewish only settlements in the Palestinian West Bank, etc....

You hypocritical people are contributing to your own demise. So you better cut off the nonsense references to white people as 'trash'. You're exposing your own severe hatred to white people.
Can you rationalize any harder?

Jewish Biographies:
Congressional Medal of HonorRecipients

Jewish Biographies: Table of Contents | Nobel Prize Laureates | Jews in Sports

The Congressional Medal of Honor is the highest military decoration an American servicemember can recieve for outstanding heroism and bravery in battle. It is bestowed by the President upon a soldier in any of the branches of the U.S. Armed Forces who distinguish themselves through "conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his or her life above and beyond the call of duty."
The Medal of Honor has been awarded to 3,459 servicemembers.
At least 16 Jewish soldiers have been awarded the medal.

American Civil War
Abraham Cohn
Leopold Karpeles
Benjamin Levy
David Urbansky

Haiti
Samuel Marguiles
Indian Wars
Simon Suhler

World War I
Sydney G. Gumpertz
Benjamin Kaufman
William Sawelson
World War II
Isadore S. Jachman
Ben Salomon
Raymond Zussman

Korean War
Leonard M. Kravitz
Tibor Rubin

Vietnam War
Jack H. Jacobs
John L. Levitow

Jews don't fight in the military, they send white men and women to die for them

You should of told these guys they don't serve and fight.

LOL, what, like 2 people in the past 50 years? How many troops has Israel contributed to NATO missions in Afghanistan? Israel wants us to fight their wars in Iraq, Iran and now Syria. We've had enough of that.
Who the fuck is we?
I don't recall your appointment or election to the office of erroneous speaker for all white people.

GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger: I Will Not Follow Orders from a President Trump - The Gateway Pundit

Hey he wants to play billy badass we can always charge him with some wonderful charges and toss his ass in a military prison! Then not only will he NOT be a congressman he will be in prison! Jew boy needs to learn his place. Plain and simple.

and?

it's what your scum did for the past 7 years to this president because you hate the black guy.

now be a good little bigot troll and run along.
Wrong, We hate commie douche bags who are trying to destroy this country. His color is irrelevant, but that's all you got.
Bullshit it never would have happened if the president was white, obvious to anyone not mentally ill.

Again...scratch a RWR and get an anti-semite. I'm thinking that most Jewish voters are well acquainted with that fact.
Hmmmm, no, most of the anti-Semites in here are left wingers. Odium, for example, supports free college and government funded child care. Then there's PMH who claims to be a liberal and supports genocide against Israel.

:lol:

You hear that, Odium ? You're a "left winger" now!
Lol....I confuse them I suppose. Oh well I have tried explaining but it does no good.

That guy is a pro-ISIS , anti -Assad Jewish troll just trying to infiltrate conservative bases. I've exposed him in this other thread. He's an Israeli firster who wants Americans to fight Israel's wars. Of course that's important because we know if America is still supporting Israel's wars , then the Jewish establishment is still in control which of course means white majority will continue to see a decline. Very rapidly that is. It's all intertwined. Chances are , if one supports Israel, he's a mole for the Jewish establishment and is anti white. They seek to hijack trumps movement so they can continue on with their policies.
Ohhhh the paranoia!

GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger: I Will Not Follow Orders from a President Trump - The Gateway Pundit

Hey he wants to play billy badass we can always charge him with some wonderful charges and toss his ass in a military prison! Then not only will he NOT be a congressman he will be in prison! Jew boy needs to learn his place. Plain and simple.

and?

it's what your scum did for the past 7 years to this president because you hate the black guy.

now be a good little bigot troll and run along.
Wrong, We hate commie douche bags who are trying to destroy this country. His color is irrelevant, but that's all you got.
Bullshit it never would have happened if the president was white, obvious to anyone not mentally ill.

well, certainly anyone honest would acknowledge it.

Scuse me but I don't think members of Congress "take orders" from the president regardless of party membership. Maybe the Jewish congressman should take a course in Constitutional law.

Ummmm...Congress doesn't take 'orders' from the President anyway.... What a dumbass!

He's not Jewish, I don't think so. Jews don't fight in the military, they send white men and women to die for them while they comfortably bathe in wealth and luxury. He's bought out by them though, maybe he will change sides eventually.

The Jewish lobby wants to gather as many congressmen to make government dysfunctional under potential Trump term.
I have many Jewish friends and colleagues in my twelve year active duty career in the Army. And I remember you writing that you had not served. You don't count.

I've never brought up anything about serving in the military, liar. Typical lying, commie, Bernie supporter.
OK, then I misremember but you clearly show you did not serve. Who cares what you think about the military if you don't understand how it works in our government?

to all the posters that feel the need to state the obvious about who the congress does and does not take orders from, it's been beaten to death.
but thanks for sharing

Sounds like foolish thoughts and propagandizing to get some attention.
true! for the gateway pundit.

Are you just stupid, easy? Of course the military is a part of government, which means it is in government.

REALLY?! Tell me, Jake - are they part of the Executive, Legislative, or Judicial branch of government?

The federal government is responsible for providing for a military for the defense of the United States. The military is not a part of the government, dumbass. it is a 'tool' used to achieve a goal, usually used as the last resort when diplomacy fails.

Your claim / logic is as equally sound as Hillary declaring we did not lose a single man in Libya while she was SoS.

Forum List

Back