Jewish GOP Congressman says he won't take orders from President Trump

He's not Jewish, I don't think so. Jews don't fight in the military, they send white men and women to die for them while they comfortably bathe in wealth and luxury. He's bought out by them though, maybe he will change sides eventually.

The Jewish lobby wants to gather as many congressmen to make government dysfunctional under potential Trump term.
I have many Jewish friends and colleagues in my twelve year active duty career in the Army. And I remember you writing that you had not served. You don't count.

I've never brought up anything about serving in the military, liar. Typical lying, commie, Bernie supporter.

He's not Jewish, I don't think so. Jews don't fight in the military, they send white men and women to die for them while they comfortably bathe in wealth and luxury. He's bought out by them though, maybe he will change sides eventually.

The Jewish lobby wants to gather as many congressmen to make government dysfunctional under potential Trump term.
I have many Jewish friends and colleagues in my twelve year active duty career in the Army. And I remember you writing that you had not served. You don't count.
I've never brought up anything about serving in the military, liar. Typical lying, commie, Bernie supporter.
Thank you for confirming you did not serve. I support Kasich. I oppose kluckers like you and Odium.

Thank you for confirming you did not serve. I support Kasich. I oppose kluckers like you and Odium.
You support obama too, so you're opinion is irrelevant.

A far righty fascist like you is irrelevant.

And you knew Jews in the AF who served honorably.

Support the bonds, and we know you support the fucking up of America.

GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger: I Will Not Follow Orders from a President Trump - The Gateway Pundit

Hey he wants to play billy badass we can always charge him with some wonderful charges and toss his ass in a military prison! Then not only will he NOT be a congressman he will be in prison! Jew boy needs to learn his place. Plain and simple.
This guy is ferdrayt( yiddish for confused/off his rocker)....
It is not the job of US House members to "take orders" from the POTUS.....He forgets the Checks and Balances. Maybe after nearly 8 years of the Elected King of the Royal Order of "The Pen and the Phone", Kinzinger believes Congress does take orders from the POTUS.....
In any event, Kinzinger is fercokt...

GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger: I Will Not Follow Orders from a President Trump - The Gateway Pundit

Hey he wants to play billy badass we can always charge him with some wonderful charges and toss his ass in a military prison! Then not only will he NOT be a congressman he will be in prison! Jew boy needs to learn his place. Plain and simple.

Hey, Kaptain Klan, what are you planning on charging him WITH? Talking while being a Jew? Or do you figure Trump is going to issue an executive order requiring everyone to be a dick-sucking fanboy like you?

Literate people - which, more and more clearly, utterly rules out anyone who supports Trump - read more than the headline and know that he specifically stated he would not follow the illegal orders your "Billy Badass" pussy candidate ran his gums about issuing. You can't charge him with anything for disobeying an illegal order, fool.
Losing grip with reality are we darling? I laugh at you the more and more you become unglued...I figure by this time tomorrow night you are gonna be frantic once reality sets in that your nominee for the GOP is a an that CAN'T BE BOUGHT!
Odium

These are great days to be an American, we are gonna take our country back, they're freaking out. :)

There's no going back, this is a revolution. :)

Absolutely brother! Its a beautiful sight! Watching the juden and their ilk squirm like rats in a cage is a wonderful thing.

Losing grip with reality? You're calling a woman who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire "darling" because it's the closest you'll ever get to a female. Do you somehow think voting for a man who buys his women somehow makes you OR him "manly"? Guess again. Even if Trump wins the Presidency and issues an executive order prohibiting women from turning down dates with fat, bald losers, you STILL won't get laid.

I feel safe in stating that you're only "American" on a technicality, Kaptain Klan. I feel more patriotic kinship with anchor babies than I do the bigoted, three-toothed, trailer park likes of you.

Hey, Kaptain Klan, what are you planning on charging him WITH? Talking while being a Jew? Or do you figure Trump is going to issue an executive order requiring everyone to be a dick-sucking fanboy like you?

Literate people - which, more and more clearly, utterly rules out anyone who supports Trump - read more than the headline and know that he specifically stated he would not follow the illegal orders your "Billy Badass" pussy candidate ran his gums about issuing. You can't charge him with anything for disobeying an illegal order, fool.
Losing grip with reality are we darling? I laugh at you the more and more you become unglued...I figure by this time tomorrow night you are gonna be frantic once reality sets in that your nominee for the GOP is a an that CAN'T BE BOUGHT!
Odium

These are great days to be an American, we are gonna take our country back, they're freaking out. :)

Absolutely brother! Its a beautiful sight! Watching the juden and their ilk squirm like rats in a cage is a wonderful thing.

Losing grip with reality? You're calling a woman who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire "darling" because it's the closest you'll ever get to a female. Do you somehow think voting for a man who buys his women somehow makes you OR him "manly"? Guess again. Even if Trump wins the Presidency and issues an executive order prohibiting women from turning down dates with fat, bald losers, you STILL won't get laid.

I feel safe in stating that you're only "American" on a technicality, Kaptain Klan. I feel more patriotic kinship with anchor babies than I do the bigoted, three-toothed, trailer park likes of you.
FINALLY the libtard in you shines! Come on now hold hands with your libtard friend TORO and go vote for Hillary darling LOL.....fake conservatives are funny but they ALWAYS show their true colors.

Odium

Every slapdick nut job, pants shitter ever has said that .
It's just as much a steaming pile of shit now as it was the first time a sociopath spewed it.

Don't blow a fuse, bud! :lmao:
I'm laughing too hard at your ignorance to waste time being angry about your massive stupidity:happy-1::lmao::lol::muahaha::piss2::poke:

Look at CNN right now, the Jew analysts are panicking about 'antisemitic' sentiment among Trump camp. :lol:

The hot patriotic girl Kayleigh has our back. :)

Great job, girl! :)
gotta love your delusion.

Again...scratch a RWR and get an anti-semite. I'm thinking that most Jewish voters are well acquainted with that fact.

No member of Congress should take orders from any president. They are a separate coequal branch of government. They are there to keep the president in check

Again...scratch a RWR and get an anti-semite. I'm thinking that most Jewish voters are well acquainted with that fact.

Jewish people want to destroy European heritage. You should do some research into it.

A far righty fascist like you is irrelevant.

And you knew Jews in the AF who served honorably.

Support the bonds, and we know you support the fucking up of America.
HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA.... you're just a JOKE, fakey. Just a joke, son.

dcbl said:
If this congressman is indeed Jewish, he needs to be kicked out. All Jews are Israel firsters. America is not their first best interest.

that's a crock of shit

you do know that Trump's daughter is Jewish - right?
She converted but that was not Trump's fault.

She converted because his Jewish family wouldn't accept a non-Jewish mother. They want to preserve their tribe/Jewish linage. But they scream 'white privilege!' if European Americans seek to preserve their heritage.
If you mean the American Heritage it doesn't belong to one particular "race" , it belongs equally to all Americans no matter what your place of origin might be.

Jewish people want to destroy European heritage. You should do some research into it.
Bullshit!

All people need to do is some research, and they will figure it all out.
Have seen your "research" and it nothing of the kind.
What it is , is the same anti semitic the white supremacist trash have been spewing for centuries.
You're just too ignorant to see it.

Bullshit!

All people need to do is some research, and they will figure it all out.
Have seen your "research" and it nothing of the kind.
What it is , is the same anti semitic the white supremacist trash have been spewing for centuries.
You're just too ignorant to see it.

Why do you keep using the term 'white supremacist'? Foiling a genocide effort does not equate to supremacy. White's are under attack by the Jewish mainstream media, entertainment industry and power structure that dominate this nation. This entertainment industry is promoting the idea of shaming white people, making them feel guilty, making it acceptable to be racist against whites. The power structure is flooding the nation with illegal immigrants to alter the demographics rapidly. White's are on the defensive.

Meanwhile, I've never seen you refer to Jews as Jewish supremacists, even though they're openly supremacist. They are allowed to be supremacist, they are allowed to make outrageous statements like 'white people don't know what it's like to be poor', in Israel they form a state based on Jewish identity(race). They build Jewish only settlements in the Palestinian West Bank, etc....

You hypocritical people are contributing to your own demise. So you better cut off the nonsense references to white people as 'trash'. You're exposing your own severe hatred to white people.

Forum List

Back