Jewish group organizes visit with family of slain Arab teen

How do you live with yourself being such an evil person? You really are fucked up person.
Nothing in this thread has to do with the Holocaust, yet you bring it up just to mock it.
As a matter of fact you bring up the Holocaust more than anybody here :lol:

Just when I thought you couldn't become more of a laughingstock :lol: :lol:

You talk about Jews so much and spread conspiracy lies them. So it's obvious that you are jealous of their incredible success and bitter at Muslim failure, even though there are 1.5 Billion Muslims vs. 13 Million Jews.
Remember Sunni Troll: Quantity vs. Quality.
................^^ Another example of a hateful off topic post. .. :cool:

Sunni, you poke and then post the results of your poking. That's what trolling is and that's why you post :cool:

That's why toastman posts :cool:

Still, at times like this I think it would be better to try and douse the flames and not fan them. To each, their own I suppose.

At times like this it would be better to try and douse the flames and not fan them. Still, to each, their own I suppose.
I agree......that's why I am staying on topic and not attacking other posters. .. :thup:

At times like this it would be better to try and douse the flames and not fan them. Still, to each, their own I suppose.
I agree......that's why I am staying on topic and not attacking other posters. .. :thup:

No. You're posting holocaust jibes. During the last slaughter of Jews you were doing the same thing.

It's you.

No. You're posting holocaust jibes. During the last slaughter of Jews you were doing the same thing.

It's you.
Actually it's the slaughter of the Palestinians..... last count: 70+ to 0 jews.

Just saying......... :doubt:

^ Both are dying and Sunni Man is counting and calling the Jews Juden. Yeah, ok.

Palestinians and Israelis mourn together but crisis deepens

w-rachel-fraenkel-visitors.jpg

Barkat then suggested that Abu Khdeir speak to Yishai Fraenkel, the uncle of Naftali Fraenkel who recently told the press that “the life of an Arab is equally precious to that of a Jew. Blood is blood, and murder is murder, whether that murder is Jewish or Arab.” The two men took Barkat’s advice and comforted one another by telephone.
In a separate visit organized by Rabbi Rafi Ostroff, chair of the religious council of Gush Etzion, Palestinians from the Hebron area showed up at the door of the Fraenkel family, looking to comfort the bereaved.
Asked why they had come, one Palestinian said, “Things will only get better when we learn to cope with each other’s pain and stop getting angry at each other. Our task is to give strength to the family and also to take a step toward my nation’s liberation. We believe that the way to our liberation is through the hearts of Jews.”

Families of Slain Israeli and Palestinian Teens Turn to Each Other for Comfort ? Forward.comWhile Sunni man miscounts deaths and posts holocaust jibes in an OP created to see if there's comfort from the other side as well.

Poor sunni man. You're almost a shadow in the sun of modernity, and still there is compassion on both sides.

Please my fellow juden......get back on topic.....there is no reason for you to wreck this thread. .. :cool:

It's you.
Actually it's the slaughter of the Palestinians..... last count: 70+ to 0 jews.

Just saying......... :doubt:

right----the scum who initiated the conflict are losing the fight
just saying

Forum List

Back