Jewish Partisans in WWII

Why didn't Russia liberate any Jews? Or did they?
The Soviets were the first to find and liberate the death camps, Auschwitz was liberated by the Soviets, at least those remaining prisoners that somehow escaped the death march to Bergen-Belsen.

But....I thought arming the Jews was stupid and pointless....that is what all the gun grabbers say.......and yet....here we have Jewish Partisan's...still fighting.....and needing guns and ammo...I bet......

The Soviets were the first to find and liberate the death camps, Auschwitz was liberated by the Soviets, at least those remaining prisoners that somehow escaped the death march to Bergen-Belsen.

This was during the war.

Penelope "THIS" what?. The word "this" is a pronoun---(specifically a demonstrative pronoun) In order to use it, it MUST clearly refer to whatever
you are considering "THIS" to be----eg....this chair this idea , this
spaghetti. You cannot start out with "THIS"-----'this' what?

This was during the war.
Uhhhh, duh...... Figured that out all by yourself?

???? I still don't get it......."this" what??? is that DIS or DAT???

I assume "this" is a reference to my statement (which would be a correct usage) not a reference to the actual events which would necessitate the adjective "that". :dunno:

I assume "this" is a reference to my statement (which would be a correct usage) not a reference to the actual events which would necessitate the adjective "that". :dunno:

my freshman comp Prof would certainly call it incorrect-----he would use his
RED marking pencil on it-----the big thick one------I still don't get the actual
reason for that post----or what thought it was intended to convey

RED marking pencil on it-----the big thick one------I still don't get the actual
Join the club. Considering I was answering a post on that (past tense-correct usage.......) subject her response was "interesting" to put it mildly.
Oh and if I was using it in the first guess I made I'd challenge your freshman prof......... and I'd be correct, in such a case it depends on what is being referenced, the current or the past.

Join the club. Considering I was answering a post on that (past tense-correct usage.......) subject her response was "interesting" to put it mildly.
Oh and if I was using it in the first guess I made I'd challenge your freshman prof......... and I'd be correct, in such a case it depends on what is being referenced, the current or the past.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!! you probably carry one of those big waxy red pencils in
your pocket.........damn red pencil........

How true, the poor Jews is double oxymoran belief.

can someone translate "double oxymoran belief" ???

double=2 so money and people in need of sympathy.(Poor kitty does not mean the kitty has no money it means the poor kitty is sick or without a home)

money and people in need of sympathy?-------are you sober? ----what
does oxymoran mean?

This was during the war.

I'm sorry I thought you meant that the Partisan groups fought after the war, but many fighting Russians were Jewish as well (Red Army) I think the video was talking about groups from Poland and Germany itself and surrounding areas not the ones from Russia.

double=2 so money and people in need of sympathy.(Poor kitty does not mean the kitty has no money it means the poor kitty is sick or without a home)

does oxymoran mean?

This was during the war.

I'm sorry I thought you meant that the Partisan groups fought after the war, but many fighting Russians were Jewish as well (Red Army) I think the video was talking about groups from Poland and Germany itself and surrounding areas not the ones from Russia.
No problem, we read the question differently, seemed like a very strange response at the time as that is specifically what I was addressing, liberation of the death camps by Soviet troops.

does oxymoran mean?

This was during the war.

No problem, we read the question differently, seemed like a very strange response at the time as that is specifically what I was addressing, liberation of the death camps by Soviet troops.

My impression ----vague memories of the history I learned -----the Russians were into
destroying all things German at that point---ie when they entered Poland----they were
shooting and raping at anything german which must have been a KIND of liberation
for lots of people

Forum List

Back