Zone1 Jewish woman called “White K***” at work - and fired for complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shall see shan’t we?
So now you’re implying Jew committed perjury. You sure are unwilling to admit that a black could be an obnoxious bigot. No, no….the Jew lied.

The Jew is going to walk away with a bundle after the way the liberals treated her.

So now you’re implying Jew committed perjury. You sure are unwilling to admit that a black could be an obnoxious bigot. No, no….the Jew lied.

The Jew is going to walk away with a bundle after the way the liberals treated her.
Haha, I’m not implying anything except for a story that doesn’t make much sense and The fact that I won’t draw conclusions until more information is released, very different than your blind faith based on hearsay from a stranger: don’t know how you operate like that.

It's very possible that she won't. And despite the daily evidence you present, you seem to believe that a white Jew can never be such an obnoxious bigot that a black person, tired of listening or reading that white Jews bigotry, snaps and calls that Jew a nasty name.

It's very possible that she won't. And despite the daily evidence you present, you seem to believe that a white Jew can never be such an obnoxious bigot that a black person, tired of listening or reading that white Jews bigotry, snaps and calls that Jew a nasty name.
You’ve created a scenario assigning racist behavior to the Jew when nobody has said anything like that, but there IS evidence that the black was racist to the Jew based on what she said.

You are maligning the Jew when SHE WAS THE VICTIM of the black’s antidemitic slur.

We don’t know that: we see it being claimed by the woman who is also not telling the whole story.
No one is disputing her version of events. If there was a defense, the company would be presenting it, or at least, making statements that she is wrong and they are sure to be vindicated inn court. Instead, we have radio silence from the company.

No one is disputing her version of events. If there was a defense, the company would be presenting it, or at least, making statements that she is wrong and they are sure to be vindicated inn court. Instead, we have radio silence from the company.
You think the company would be making public statements about an employees work history while in a lawsuit?? Really?

Whenever they talk about racism and discrimination, they don’t mean a word of it. It’s just an ideological strategy to dominate those they see as their opponents.
It wouldn't surprise me if this Jewish woman was playing the same game blacks do, claim they were discriminated against and then sue hoping to win the lottery.

I don’t find it very hard to get along with others.

But this is a large business with procedures so to believe her claims to be accurate given the way the system is set up is unlikely. I guess we will see what shakes out in court
Just because a large business has procedures, doesn’t mean that they are just or legal. When I first started working for a major TELCO, I was being trained by another tech. He was a friendly person and laughed and joked with everyone. One day a customer called in a sexual harassment complaint about him. I was a witness to the entire encounter. When he was called in to be disciplined, the union insisted I tell what I observed. I related everything and it was clear to both the union steward, our boss and I that there was no harassment. Upper management and the EEO manager said “ we don’t care about specifics, harassment is whatever the harassed person believes it to be.” They gave him a thirty day suspension. That was the most severe penalty short of dismissal. The union eventually got it overturned, but it took over a year.

Just because a large business has procedures, doesn’t mean that they are just or legal. When I first started working for a major TELCO, I was being trained by another tech. He was a friendly person and laughed and joked with everyone. One day a customer called in a sexual harassment complaint about him. I was a witness to the entire encounter. When he was called in to be disciplined, the union insisted I tell what I observed. I related everything and it was clear to both the union steward, our boss and I that there was no harassment. Upper management and the EEO manager said “ we don’t care about specifics, harassment is whatever the harassed person believes it to be.” They gave him a thirty day suspension. That was the most severe penalty short of dismissal. The union eventually got it overturned, but it took over a year.
So in this case the person who complained about being harassed is claiming the business completely ignored that and instead decided to punish her. And you’re believing that?

So in this case the person who complained about being harassed is claiming the business completely ignored that and instead decided to punish her. And you’re believing that?
That's what minorities do. It doesn't matter if they're black, Jewish, Hispanic, or some other minority. They're just trying to get money from somebody with deep pockets.

You think the company would be making public statements about an employees work history while in a lawsuit?? Really?
They would certainly say there was no truth to it and would be vindictated in court. Companies make statements like that all the time when they are sued. From my own observations, the only time they don’t is when it could backfire and cost them punitive damages when they lose.

I haven’t seen any evidence to the contrary, so, yes I tend to believe her since she actually filed a lawsuit that requires proof to succeed.

I haven’t seen any evidence to the contrary, so, yes I tend to believe her since she actually filed a lawsuit that requires proof to succeed.
That's what minorities do, they claim discrimination and then hope they get a jury full of liberals who fall for their line of crap.

THREAD LOCKED
Mods have been cleaning this thread for several days now.
Far too many replies were off topic (violation of forum rules and Zone 1 rules), members talking about each other (violation of Zone 1), several people using an alternate spelling of a word that is in the word filter (violation of forum rules), etc.

Those of you that want to talk about other forum members need to take it downstairs to the Flame Zone or Rubber Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back