Jews are most targeted religious group

aw , let them be scared but i have only heard some weird stories of where White people came from and some thing about a 'mothership' . And i hear that 'Farakhan' is a Black Separatist but who cares is my opinion Moonglow .

Farakharah is a clown in black-face-congenitalis <ie---he was born with the black-face in place> He is also a spokeman for an organization that goes
by the moniker FINAL-FART

Jews Experience More Hate Crimes than Other Religious Minorities in the US

So if Trump is responsible for the one shooting for suggesting that the caravan is being paid for by people like Soros, then is Maxine Waters and her traveling side kick Louis Farrakhan responsible for any of this other violence?

What was that he recently called Jews? Termites?

Nice.

Naturally, the entire DNC has no problem with this as well. It is OK for Dims to snuggle up to racists because we all know they are not and can never be racist.

Right?
You have to take it on an individual basis.....
i thought canadians were the most targeted group. maybe its because of their bacon?
If they would stop calling it fat back maybe.
well about 6 million people die every year that were hooked/addicted to bacon
They don't try to count the Americans since they all eat bacon in one form or another.
do cows eat bacon? I mean, they always seem so Mad!

You have to take it on an individual basis.....
i thought canadians were the most targeted group. maybe its because of their bacon?
If they would stop calling it fat back maybe.
well about 6 million people die every year that were hooked/addicted to bacon
They don't try to count the Americans since they all eat bacon in one form or another.
do cows eat bacon? I mean, they always seem so Mad!
I am sure if you offered they would...The worst I have ever met were renegade cows...

aw , let them be scared but i have only heard some weird stories of where White people came from and some thing about a 'mothership' . And i hear that 'Farakhan' is a Black Separatist but who cares is my opinion Moonglow .

Farakharah is a clown in black-face-congenitalis <ie---he was born with the black-face in place> He is also a spokeman for an organization that goes
----------------------------------------------------------- yeah , i know who 'calypso louie' is and i have bought their newspaper from them every once and a while years ago when in a big city . And i was staying in a huge hotel when they had a convention meeting in the hotels ball rooms . I'm just saying that i never heard of him DOING anything wrong IRosie .

----------------------------------------------------------- yeah , i know who 'calypso louie' is and i have bought their newspaper from them every once and a while years ago when in a big city . And i was staying in a huge hotel when they had a convention meeting in the hotels ball rooms . I'm just saying that i never heard of him DOING anything wrong IRosie .

I never heard of Adolf Hitler DOING anything wrong either-----you actually
PAY for the idiot newspaper---"FINAL CALL" ?? I pick them up from
park benches and subway seats

I never heard of Adolf Hitler DOING anything wrong either-----you actually
PAY for the idiot newspaper---"FINAL CALL" ?? I pick them up from
park benches and subway seats
-------------------------------------------------------- well , in America we can only Judge a person for actual wrong doing and that wrong doing has to be proven in a Court of Law as i know that you are aware . As far as paying for the newspaper , i only see it being sold in big cities in certain areas as i cruise the bad areas of town . Other people go to da beach , i check out da ghetto when I'm on vacation . I grew up on the beach as the Lake Superior beach was just outside my parents patio door so to heck with the beach or some amusement park IRosie .

Forum List

Back