Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

Lol you poor inbred polack. Humanity did not achieve so much by being scared little bitches like your sorry ass :itsok:

Anyone who supports the demise of their own culture, is a complete Worthless, Inferior, and Thoughtless being, much lke yourself.

And yet, they rule the world, at least in certain minds. It's almost as if there's a supernatural force that's blessing and protecting them.

Because they were surely protected from the Holocaust. (Rolls eyes)

The world gave them back their own homeland, fulfilling prophecy. In every country they've gone, they succeed and cause jealousy and resentment.

Notice that even after the Holocaust, your ilk is STILL complaining about them, STILL insisting they virtually rule and control the world. It's envy at its ugliest.

So, Yiddish German dialect speaker Jews & Arabic speaker Jews are somehow the Ancient Hebrews now?

Contrary to your opinions, Jews weren't contributing much Intellectually until the 19th Century, and it's ONLY Ashkenazi Jews, therefor it's probably a mix of Jewish Semitic Inbred OCD Chimp fits, and the intellect of people of Central-East Europe, like Poles, Germans, Hungarians, Russians, etc.

Jews ONLY control America, because dumb, I mean very dumb Brits let them, they worship Jews without any kind of defense.
Now that's the ugliest, you Zionist scums are supporting more Blood for Israel.

Interesting that you're so intellectually bereft as to call Americans "Brits". I would advise you, moreover, to not get in God's way when He blesses His people.

And yet, they rule the world, at least in certain minds. It's almost as if there's a supernatural force that's blessing and protecting them.

You are stuck on the physical; that’s the aftermath of believing that God is a Man.
How you gonna feel when God reveals His Omnipresence at the end of time?
Those souls that were murdered will enjoy an eternity and you’ll make a great servant.
Be careful. You are starting to evangelize again. :lol:
Yep...never read an entire book and know what it says.
You do realize that all religions believe in an afterlife.
It’s just that some idiots, like NotSober, believe in Might Makes Right...very physical.

I believe in Might makes Right?
Oh really?

If I did such, I wouldn't side with the Victims of Brutality all over the World.

The Might makes Right people, are those Zionists, who like the power of Israel's looting & shooting of Palestinians.

No, you clearly DON'T "side with the Victims of Brutality all over the World". Witness your reaction to the victims of the Holocaust.

You are stuck on the physical; that’s the aftermath of believing that God is a Man.
Those souls that were murdered will enjoy an eternity and you’ll make a great servant.
It’s just that some idiots, like NotSober, believe in Might Makes Right...very physical.

Oh really?

If I did such, I wouldn't side with the Victims of Brutality all over the World.

The Might makes Right people, are those Zionists, who like the power of Israel's looting & shooting of Palestinians.
You just posted it.
When it comes to oppressing Jews, you believe in Mighr Makes Right.
And you only post about other groups of people, it’s because your Jew hatred is being called out.

I believe the Right-Wing should be equally voiced in Social Media like Facebook, or Youtube, or in the TV Media like CNN, or MSNBC, or in Hollywood.

Yes, we need to control these institutions, that just happen to be in the Jews hands, as if that's some kind of coincidence.

While let's say 95% of those in the most powerful ranks of Media & Hollywood are Jews, let's say 25% are Jews in the most powerful ranks of the rest of the companies.

You fight fire with fire, you & your ilk think Might Makes Right, therefor you can use your Control over Media & Hollywood to kick us to the Curb.

The world gave them back their own homeland, fulfilling prophecy. In every country they've gone, they succeed and cause jealousy and resentment.

Notice that even after the Holocaust, your ilk is STILL complaining about them, STILL insisting they virtually rule and control the world. It's envy at its ugliest.

Whose prophecy??

Ezekiel, Chapter 36. Read it.

And they did return from Babylon, but on a small fraction, like around 45000. Read Ezekiel 16.

It's happening now.

No it already happened, and you lost it again, because you searched after wealth and the city life. Few came back from Babylon , why because, they loved the city life and they were too lazy to put back up the temple.

Oh really?

You just posted it.
And you only post about other groups of people, it’s because your Jew hatred is being called out.

I believe the Right-Wing should be equally voiced in Social Media like Facebook, or Youtube, or in the TV Media like CNN, or MSNBC, or in Hollywood.

Yes, we need to control these institutions, that just happen to be in the Jews hands, as if that's some kind of coincidence.

While let's say 95% of those in the most powerful ranks of Media & Hollywood are Jews, let's say 25% are Jews in the most powerful ranks of the rest of the companies.

You fight fire with fire, you & your ilk think Might Makes Right, therefor you can use your Control over Media & Hollywood to kick us to the Curb.
Must be the Hand of God.
Those evil Jews give 100 times more charity than all the combined Christians on Wall Street.

Anyone who supports the demise of their own culture, is a complete Worthless, Inferior, and Thoughtless being, much lke yourself.

So, Yiddish German dialect speaker Jews & Arabic speaker Jews are somehow the Ancient Hebrews now?

Contrary to your opinions, Jews weren't contributing much Intellectually until the 19th Century, and it's ONLY Ashkenazi Jews, therefor it's probably a mix of Jewish Semitic Inbred OCD Chimp fits, and the intellect of people of Central-East Europe, like Poles, Germans, Hungarians, Russians, etc.

Jews ONLY control America, because dumb, I mean very dumb Brits let them, they worship Jews without any kind of defense.

Interesting that you're so intellectually bereft as to call Americans "Brits". I would advise you, moreover, to not get in God's way when He blesses His people.

The majority of White Americans are of British origins, so explain why It's somehow inaccurate to refer to you Illogical Goyim Zionists as a rabble of Brits?

The majority of White Americans are of British origins, so explain why It's somehow inaccurate to refer to you Illogical Goyim Zionists as a rabble of Brits?
Because you’re a loser who lives with his parents.
Leave home and grow up.

Oh really?

You just posted it.

Must be the Hand of God.
Those evil Jews give 100 times more charity than all the combined Christians on Wall Street.

Those Jews are ruining America's cultural heritage.

Which is NOTHING New, what so-ever.

Oh really?

You just posted it.

Must be the Hand of God.

And you’re running nothing; not even attempting to run your own life.

Leave home and grow up.

More off topic flames, it becomes increasingly clear that Jews in general have trouble discussing factual matters.

Leave home and grow up.

More off topic flames, it becomes increasingly clear that Jews in general have trouble discussing factual matters.
You mean the facts you present OOC and OOCO?
What we know is the fact that you are emotionally disturbed and intellectually dishonest or mentally disturbed.

Oh really?

You just posted it.

Must be the Hand of God.

As usual Jews can't debate the topic, without Chimping out, getting all OCD, and Vindictive.

See, you don't even care about the demise of America.

Typical Jewish traitor.

You just posted it.

Must be the Hand of God.

As usual Jews can't debate the topic, without Chimping out, getting all OCD, and Vindictive.

Typical Jewish traitor.
Debate facts presented OOC and OOCO?
Typical Jew Hating Pollack.

Must be the Hand of God.

Typical Jewish traitor.

Off topic flames, in general this is what Jews Online are made of.

Must be the Hand of God.

Typical Jewish traitor.

You calling other people flamers!!!
You really should try standup comedy.

Typical Jewish traitor.

I'd love, love to discuss factual matters, some Jews here, such as yourself can't handle such a task.

Typical Jewish traitor.

I'd love, love to discuss factual matters, some Jews here, such as yourself can't handle such a task.
Bullshit!!!
You wouldn’t know a series of events if they kicked you in the balls that have have never, and will never, be touched by a female.

Typical Jewish traitor.

Bullshit!!!
You wouldn’t know a series of events if they kicked you in the balls that have have never, and will never, be touched by a female.

Completely obnoxious, rude & off topic.

If I were to behave like this, I'd be banned.

But, because you're a Jew, you're able to do what-ever the f*ck you like on this forum.

Forum List

Back