🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jews As The Chosen People

Status
Not open for further replies.
humanoid beans were walking long before those guys existed

sure, maybe so, but even now some spend their entires lives crawling on their belly, eating dust.

Not a long life. Dust has practically no nutritional value.

lol... exactly, no nutritional value. That's why they are always on the prowl, hoping to devour the weak, the injured, and the gullible unaware.

Their poison is so deadly, one bite and some victims immediately start squeaking and gibbering incoherently about hell, the end of the world, uh oh, seeing evil everywhere, saying,"we are sinners". Then they surrender their children for sacrifice, and hand over their cash on a weekly basis for the rest of their lives in captivity as a demonstration of faith.

They are broken by trained personnel, get fitted with collar and chain by their master, and then go out searching high and low day and night to bring him more lives to devour for nothing more than a pat on the back.
Walking Tall by Walking All Over People

You're referring to our bosses, of course.

lol..No, not unless you are working door to door for an evangelical.

Maybe.... But many of our dear devout Trump following Jesus loving Jew hating friends will be surprised one day if they ever realize that they are and will be viewed with the same contempt as people look at ISIS or Nazi atrocities.

Deplorable seems too weak a word.

I am intrigued-----can you name a PROMINENT -----trump/jesus loving
jew hater? No doubt there are many such people----but I cannot think
of one of NOTE

None of them are of note. You might as well ask which vermin is in charge of the swarm or which buffalo is in charge of the stampede.

poetic metaphors

Yes metaphors that imply that the problem lies elsewhere.

When garbage piles up, every sort of foul and loathsome creature gathers, rats swarm,predators follow. When corpses are left unburied to rot in the sun, maggots appear, the vultures come, etc.,
Carry On, Carrion!

Both wings of the plutocratic vulture are responsible for that metaphor of our current situation. We have become New Age Sewage. Hopelessly so, as long as we allow a ghoulish bipartisan class to do what it has always done to the rest of society.
Yes,its a very sad story. The mess is massive, the stench is great, the implications even more alarming.

Someone had to make it extant, it doesn't just poof itself into being.
In your life you did when good was absent.
So there are forces in this universe that god has no control over? Really?
If God fulfilled his objective through sheer power of omnipotentence it would defeat his purpose and not be a sign of power but of weakness.
So if god didn't make evil, who did?
How many times do you need it explained to you?
Someone had to make it for it to exist. How many times do I have to ask the same question?

If God fulfilled his objective through sheer power of omnipotentence it would defeat his purpose and not be a sign of power but of weakness.

oh gee-----god got a subtle sense of humor
Why wouldn’t he? He created it.
Just like he created evil, cancer, deformed babies and you.
Or all the good things?
Sure, good things, but why so many bad things?

Or all the good things?

If you do well, you are accepted. If not sin is like a dope fiend with a baseball bat hiding behind your front door.

Or all the good things?

ice cream-----with chocolate syrup
Why not? If people are going to blame God for the bad, don’t you think they should credit God for the good.
Or all the good things?

Why not? If people are going to blame God for the bad, don’t you think they should credit God for the good.

I credit MONTEZUMA for the ice cream/syrup delight-----he was murdered
by proponents of the INQUISITION-----to wit------bitch Isabella
That’s life. They probably deserved it.

I’m beginning to think your people may have too.

Besides haven’t you heard that G-d uses all things for the good of those who love him?

Last edited:
In your life you did when good was absent.
So if god didn't make evil, who did?
How many times do you need it explained to you?
Someone had to make it for it to exist. How many times do I have to ask the same question?
I guess until the answer sinks in.

Or all the good things?
You think the bad outweighs the good?

Or all the good things?

Or all the good things?

Besides haven’t you heard that G-d uses all things for the good of those who love him?
So why do some of the people who love god get cancer?

Or all the good things?

Or all the good things?

Why do some of the people who love don’t get cancer?

So it’s random, and not protected by god.

But some do. Why?

Wow. So many of the Republicans are KKK and Aryan nation and Nazis now, they certainly do choose Jews.
They choose Jews for target practice.

But some do. Why?
Some don’t. Why?

So it’s random, and not protected by god.
You tell me.

Or all the good things?

We need to settle this once and for all, because I see you asking this question over and over and over. God did not create bad things. This is a fallen world. That means that ever since people rebelled against God, way back in the beginning, the world changed. There are consequences to all actions. Those consequences are not only for us personally, but for the environment, the entire planet. Things like death, disease, etc. did not exist in the very beginning (in God’s original design) they came later as a result of sin and mankind doing things his own way. Think of it as cause and effect.

But from a Christian perspective, this world is just temporary. This is not all there is. If you want a world without death, disease, deformities, violence, etc. then you can have it, because that is what heaven will be like. THAT is God‘s perfect will and how things should be… which is why all the bad stuff feel so wrong to you. Because it is! So you can have the perfect world, but you need to get saved. I highly recommend you do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back