🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jews As The Chosen People

Status
Not open for further replies.
"one bite and some victims immediately start squeaking and gibbering incoherently about hell," Check yourself for bites please.

lol... Im covered in bites, whip marks, and scars, I'm just immune to their poison and their methods of persuasion have absolutely no effect on me..Its awesome. My bones have never been broken. You'll never see me on my knees praying to a three-in-one, edible, figment of someone else's imagination..

It confounds those accursed bastards to no end..
All knees will bend.

Pft. Jesus commanded people to get up out of their death beds, stand upright and walk like a human being that reflects the image and likeness of a holy God, not a worm.

All will rise. Some to everlasting life, some to the shame of eternal abhorrence.
Life is a forgetting. Death is a remembering.

Hell is being eternally separated from God.

I don’t go past those concepts.

and as is said on the DOCTOR PHIL program daily ------TIME TO MOVE ON
This too shall pass.

So man made evil? So god didn't make everything in the universe? It had help. So who made Satan?
Like I told you dozens of times before, evil is not extant. Evil is the absence of good.
Someone had to make it extant, it doesn't just poof itself into being.
In your life you did when good was absent.
So there are forces in this universe that god has no control over? Really?
If God fulfilled his objective through sheer power of omnipotentence it would defeat his purpose and not be a sign of power but of weakness.

oh gee-----god got a subtle sense of humor

lol... exactly, no nutritional value. That's why they are always on the prowl, hoping to devour the weak, the injured, and the gullible unaware.

Their poison is so deadly, one bite and some victims immediately start squeaking and gibbering incoherently about hell, the end of the world, uh oh, Jesus is coming!, evil is everywhere, saying,"we are sinners". Then they surrender their children for sacrifice, and hand over their cash on a weekly basis for the rest of their lives in captivity as a demonstration of faith.

They are broken by trained personnel, get fitted with collar and chain by their master, and then go out searching high and low day and night to bring him more lives to devour for nothing more than a pat on the back.
"one bite and some victims immediately start squeaking and gibbering incoherently about hell," Check yourself for bites please.

lol... Im covered in bites, whip marks, and scars, I'm just immune to their poison and their methods of persuasion have absolutely no effect on me..Its awesome. My bones have never been broken. You'll never see me on my knees praying to a three-in-one, edible, figment of someone else's imagination..

All knees will bend.

Pft. Jesus commanded people to get up out of their death beds, stand upright and walk like a human being that reflects the image and likeness of a holy God, not a worm.

All will rise. Some to everlasting life, some to the shame of eternal abhorrence.
How do you know that some will have everlasting life and some will go somewhere else? Got any actual proof?
The shame of eternal abhorrence isn't about going anywhere. Its about the judgment of current and future generations.

What they do and have done is objectively despicable

All knees will bend.

This too shall pass.

ask hashev who GAM-ZOO is

Like I told you dozens of times before, evil is not extant. Evil is the absence of good.
If God fulfilled his objective through sheer power of omnipotentence it would defeat his purpose and not be a sign of power but of weakness.

Why wouldn’t he? He created it.

All knees will bend.

How do you know that some will have everlasting life and some will go somewhere else? Got any actual proof?
The shame of eternal abhorrence isn't about going anywhere. Its about the judgment of current and future generations.

the current lingo is DEPLORABLE

All knees will bend.

This too shall pass.

ask hashev who GAM-ZOO is
I’ll add it to my list.

right----the PRIMORDIAL MISTAKE

right----the PRIMORDIAL MISTAKE
There are no accidents.

God has a wicked sense of humor. He created it. Pardon the pun.

All knees will bend.

Maybe.... But many of our dear devout Trump following Jesus loving Jew hating friends will be surprised one day if they ever realize that they are and will be viewed with the same contempt as people look at ISIS or Nazi atrocities.

If they weren't such scumbags I would feel sorry for them.

Deplorable seems too weak a word.

So man made evil? So god didn't make everything in the universe? It had help. So who made Satan?
So if god didn't make evil, who did?

All knees will bend.

Judged by whom?

All knees will bend.

Maybe.... But many of our dear devout Trump following Jesus loving Jew hating friends will be surprised one day if they ever realize that they are and will be viewed with the same contempt as people look at ISIS or Nazi atrocities.

I am intrigued-----can you name a PROMINENT -----trump/jesus loving
jew hater? No doubt there are many such people----but I cannot think
of one of NOTE

All knees will bend.

I hate Pilates.

image.jpg

Just like he created evil, cancer, deformed babies and you.

So if god didn't make evil, who did?

Mrs god-----she over cooked the stars too

of one of NOTE

None of them are of note. You might as well ask what vermin is in charge of the swarm, what maggot is controlling the infestation, or which buffalo is leading the stampede.

of one of NOTE

None of them are of note. You might as well ask which vermin is in charge of the swarm or which buffalo is in charge of the stampede.

poetic metaphors

Yours. You make everyone angry, who tries to speak with you.

So I made all the evil in the world?

Yes. You make it. You are "darkness". What do you win for example when someone loses the belief in god because of your absurde irreal not-ideas?

Cool, So I'm the evil maker. Me and god, 2 badasses.

Ah - you are proud to be an evildoer. Strange. But this explains your behavior very good.

no no----not "VERY GOOD" ----"VERY WELL" ie "well explained" not
"good explained" -----do a coupla hail marys

What's that now? What do you like ot say? A phycisist is for example not able to say anything about physics without the language mathematics. The beauty of physics is mathematics. Physics without mathematics is ugly and terrible. But means this a phycisist is a liar when he says to his wife "I love you" not in the language mathematics but in the normal language of his kisses?

Your repectlessness is a shame for all mankind. No one gives you any right to attack Mother Mary - did you hear this now? If not, then take the skyscrapers out of your ears. And if you don't know what the prayers in context with mother Mary then start now to study what it is about. I never again like to hear again from you any respectless word against mother Mary.

Last edited:

of one of NOTE

None of them are of note. You might as well ask which vermin is in charge of the swarm or which buffalo is in charge of the stampede.

poetic metaphors

Yes metaphors that imply that the problem lies elsewhere.

When garbage piles up, every sort of foul and loathsome creature gathers, rats swarm,predators follow. When corpses are left unburied to rot in the sun, maggots appear, the vultures come, etc.,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back