🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jews As The Chosen People

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why did god leave so many to die in death camps?
If you are going to blame God for the ones that died shouldn't you give God credit for the ones that lived?

You are a half glass full kind of gal, Taz.
So god only takes credit for the good stuff? Whose fault is it that evil exists?
No, you don't give God any credit for the good stuff. You're a real wet blanket that way.
Whose fault is it that evil exists?
whoever taught our ape like ancestors to talk.

no doubt you mean------who taught the monkey to WALK

If you are going to blame God for the ones that died shouldn't you give God credit for the ones that lived?

So god only takes credit for the good stuff? Whose fault is it that evil exists?
No, you don't give God any credit for the good stuff. You're a real wet blanket that way.
whoever taught our ape like ancestors to talk.

no doubt you mean------who taught the monkey to WALK

Yeah, I think it was the same guy. His name was either Schlomo the magnificent, or Yeshua, the bastard.

I figure the odds are fifty fifty.

I'm putting my money on the bastard.

Last edited:
Go ahead and prove your god. You know, the one that left you all in the death camps.
GOD didn't leave them ALL in the death camps. And frankly, there where quite a number of CHRISTIANS who were also killed because they felt that what the Nazi's were doing was EVIL. And Germany did reap what it sowed and Hitler and his Minister of Propaganda actually committed suicide and Joseph Goebbels poisoned his own children!

god didn't do it--------adolf of the third reich---(aka third holy roman empire) did it.
Remember the word "CHOICE" -----free choice granted to all human beans

You misunderstood totally what I said to you about the German history. The "third empire" (="Drittes Reich"; 1933-1945) was absolutelly not in the tradition of the holy empire (800-1806). It exists nothing what's comparable between both political stuctures. The holy empire was an elective monarchy. The electors of the emperor were the arcbishops of Cologne, Mainz and Trier, the palsgrave of the Rhine, the duke of Saxony, the margrave of Brandenburg and the king of Bohemia. That's absolutely not comparable with Germany under Hitler. The "holy empire" was not a national state - it was a union. The problems of Germany started when all other European nations, including England and the USA, tried to make out of Germany a national state (with colonies). "Nationality" and "racism" were the problems under Hitler. Hitler was "progress", was on the way to a "new world" and so on. The leading Nazis and the members of the SS for example nearly never married in a Christian church. The Christian religion decided nothing in the brain of the leading Nazis and their executioners. The Nazis were opportunistic materialists. That's why they argued darwinistic. It's totally clear that the Nazis had eliminated all Christian churches after the "final victory".

In a private conversation with Hermann Rauschning (president of the senate) said Adolf Hitler in 1933 for example: "Mit den Konfessionen, ob nun diese oder jene, das ist alles gleich. Das hat keine Zukunft mehr. Für die Deutschen jedenfalls nicht. Der Faschismus mag in Gottes Namen seinen Frieden mit der Kirche machen. Ich werde das auch tun. Warum nicht! Das wird mich nicht abhalten, mit Stumpf und Stiel, mit allen seinen Fasern das Christentum in Deutschland auszurotten... Man ist entweder Christ oder Deutscher. Beides kann man nicht sein." ... I fear I'm not able to translate this sentence in a good quality - but he says here that fascism may live in peace with Christians - he also will do so. And then he continued in his perfect Hitler "logic": Nevertheless I will wipe out the Christian religion in Germany including all roots. He ends: "Someone has to be either a Christian or a German - to be both is impossible!"

not at all impressed-----you picked out a little comment in a desperate attempt to
"demonstrate" that ----THE THIRD REICH was not the child of the first two.

More concrete. The expression "3rd empire" (="Drittes Reich") was only a propaganda product of the Nazis. They said they liked to create a new 1000 years empire. In the language of today this means nothing else than "Germany has to be great again".

Indeed existed the holy empire (the recreation of the world of the Romans and Greeks), the Prussian empire (a protestant monarchy which was inspired from the british monarchy) and the 3rd empire - the Nazi dictatorship.

NOT IMPRESSED----"because he wanted to get at the "roots" of Christianity?
So did Martin Luther------he wanted to create a new non jewish jesus.

Hitler was a fan of Martin Luther, because of the strict Antisemitism of this idiot. Martin Luther wrote totally stupid things in an extremely violent form of language against Jews - after he had not been able to convince Jews from his way. But this was hundreds years ago and Martin Luther never showed any aggressive behavior against anyone personally. Martin Luther said also a lot of violent nonsense against the catholic church for example. He was a child of his time too. The Lutherans are very important and they say today for example: To be an Antisemite and to be a Christian excludes each other. Same say Catholics.

And very important in this conetxt : The Nazis used b-i-o-l-o-g-y !!! for their racism. The social darwinistic biology of the english speaking world. In other words: The racism of the Nazis was not "fascistic" - it was "british". The USA was for example a very successful racistic nation. No one had attacked the USA because of the racism of the USA. But the USA made Germany to a honorless country after world war 1. So criminals like the USA defined suddenly who is honorless. This was a shock for Germany after world war 1. So it was for Hitler not a big problem to be criminal on his own. Who spoke any longer about the crimes of the USA or the crimes of Leopold II in the Congo for example? ... The winners write the history books. Could be interesting to know what kind of history book Hitler planned to write.

For the same reason----SAINT ADOLF

Okay - you don't like to learn something. In a similiar structural way argued Nazis. Everyeon knew under the Nazis that the cathoic church did not agree with the Nazis. You are using propaganditic "arguments" of the Commies during the times of the cold war.

of the third Reich wanted tear many of the ROOTS
of the Reichs. Remember Luther-----the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE "mass" ----
celebration was "too jewish" True-----but the laws rendering the genocide of jews were lifted WHOLE from the laws created by Saint CONSTANTINE and his
holy grandson SAINT JUSTIN.

May I ask what's your nationality? You try to speak here about the roots of the western world and the roots of the eastern world.

Last edited:

Man
So man made evil? So god didn't make everything in the universe? It had help. So who made Satan?

Man
So man made evil? So god didn't make everything in the universe? It had help. So who made Satan?
Like I told you dozens of times before, evil is not extant. Evil is the absence of good.

Yours. You make everyone angry, who tries to speak with you.

So I made all the evil in the world?

Yes. You make it. You are "darkness". What do you win for example when someone loses the belief in god because of your absurde irreal not-ideas?

Last edited:

Just the “evil” in your life.

Man
Like I told you dozens of times before, evil is not extant. Evil is the absence of good.
Someone had to make it extant, it doesn't just poof itself into being.

Yes. You make it. You are "darkness". What do you win for example when someone loses the belief in god because of your absurde irreal not-ideas?

Cool, So I'm the evil maker. Me and god, 2 badasses.

Just the “evil” in your life.

The devil made me do it.

humanoid beans were walking long before those guys existed

sure, maybe so, but even now some spend their entires lives crawling on their belly, eating dust.

Not a long life. Dust has practically no nutritional value.

lol... exactly, no nutritional value. That's why they are always on the prowl, hoping to devour the weak, the injured, and the gullible unaware.

Their poison is so deadly, one bite and some victims immediately start squeaking and gibbering incoherently about hell, the end of the world, uh oh, Jesus is coming!, seeing evil everywhere, saying,"we are sinners". Then they surrender their children for sacrifice, and hand over their cash on a weekly basis for the rest of their lives in captivity as a demonstration of faith.

They are broken by trained personnel, get fitted with collar and chain by their master, and then go out searching high and low day and night to bring him more lives to devour for nothing more than a pat on the back.

Last edited:
humanoid beans were walking long before those guys existed

sure, maybe so, but even now some spend their entires lives crawling on their belly, eating dust.

Not a long life. Dust has practically no nutritional value.

lol... exactly, no nutritional value. That's why they are always on the prowl, hoping to devour the weak, the injured, and the gullible unaware.

Their poison is so deadly, one bite and some victims immediately start squeaking and gibbering incoherently about hell, the end of the world, uh oh, Jesus is coming!, evil is everywhere, saying,"we are sinners". Then they surrender their children for sacrifice, and hand over their cash on a weekly basis for the rest of their lives in captivity as a demonstration of faith.

They are broken by trained personnel, get fitted with collar and chain by their master, and then go out searching high and low day and night to bring him more lives to devour for nothing more than a pat on the back.
"one bite and some victims immediately start squeaking and gibbering incoherently about hell," Check yourself for bites please.

Cool, So I'm the evil maker. Me and god, 2 badasses.

Ah - you are proud to be an evildoer. Strange. But this explains your behavior very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back