Jews do you believe the God of the universe is a Jew?

No I doubt it, so why do Christians think Jesus is a jew?? Please explain your answer.

I believe Ditka is god, does that count?
Small "g"? You don't appear to be too impressed.

I don't put much stock in religion, but I do believe the Jewish people and the great state of Israel.

Why? Because they are mainly secular, or because you don't like the Palestinians? I mean religion is why they are there, most believe, I think it was mainly the Brisitish to have an outpost to protect the Suez Canal.

Jesus was born, lived, and died a Jew. If you had asked him he certainly would have said he was a Jew. Only after he died was he made into something else.

What was he turned into after his death?
First the messiah then the son of the trinity.

You mean part of the trinity. The logos, utterance of God. Word of God.
Correct. The trinity is not in scripture and only a single branch of Christianity survived.

Jesus was born, lived, and died a Jew. If you had asked him he certainly would have said he was a Jew. Only after he died was he made into something else.

What was he turned into after his death?
First the messiah then the son of the trinity.

You mean part of the trinity. The logos, utterance of God. Word of God.
Correct. The trinity is not in scripture and only a single branch of Christianity survived.

Father , son and HS, afraid so, while the word trinity is not there, its everywhere.

Father , son and HS, afraid so, while the word trinity is not there, its everywhere.
As I understand it, the concept evolved over time and was finally fixed at Nicea. Christianity began as a number of Jewish cults that perished under the power of Rome and the Roman Church. It went from the religion of Jesus to become the religion about Jesus.

As I understand it, the concept evolved over time and was finally fixed at Nicea. Christianity began as a number of Jewish cults that perished under the power of Rome and the Roman Church. It went from the religion of Jesus to become the religion about Jesus.

Philo of Alexandria | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy

Philo described the Logos, Word of God with God from the beginning, which most likely hugely influenced the book of John. He was a jew but more Roman /Greek and Platonist. Although a following emerged after the writings in the later half of the first century, after destruction of the Judea Temple, it was not really birthed until Constantine needed a unifying religion to hold his empire together.

A Jew is a person who's from the people of Israel, believed to be rooted from the tribe of Judea. How can we believe God is a person?

Forum List

Back