Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

Sadly, most American Jews don't feel that way. Most support the deal. What happened to America's Jews? How did they get to a point where they value their Communist ideology more than standing with their People. American Jews have turned their back on Israel. They've become Uncle Toms. What's goin on?.
If Schumer is against this deal, that's all you need to know. The more Jews know about the deal the more they are against the deal. They now know more :cool:

New Survey of Jewish Americans Finds the More They Know About Iran Deal the More They Oppose It Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

I wish that were the case, roc....but I've found that many who call themselves Jews actually subscribe to the religion of Liberalism.

They do,but when it comes to life and death, capitulation to an entity that wants the destruction of Israel? Jews are swinging against Obama on this
Not Jews, Zionists. They are nothing alike.
unlike you, Jews don't want dead Jews and the destruction of Israel. You don't speak for Jews boy:slap:
No Jews have to be killed to end Israel, the squatter nation that should never have come back into being.

If Schumer is against this deal, that's all you need to know. The more Jews know about the deal the more they are against the deal. They now know more :cool:

New Survey of Jewish Americans Finds the More They Know About Iran Deal the More They Oppose It Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

I wish that were the case, roc....but I've found that many who call themselves Jews actually subscribe to the religion of Liberalism.

They do,but when it comes to life and death, capitulation to an entity that wants the destruction of Israel? Jews are swinging against Obama on this
unlike you, Jews don't want dead Jews and the destruction of Israel. You don't speak for Jews boy:slap:
Paintboy is a radical jew-hater who tries to dress it up in anti-zionism. He is also a buffoon and a liar. I have him on Iggy for a reason.

Yeah, Chuck Schumer actually came out against the deal. I guess the money interests in NY outweighed the political interests in DC.
Zionists speak with dollars, threats, and guns.

Paintboy is a radical jew-hater who tries to dress it up in anti-zionism. He is also a buffoon and a liar. I have him on Iggy for a reason.

Yeah, Chuck Schumer actually came out against the deal. I guess the money interests in NY outweighed the political interests in DC.

I'd like to believe that he did it for the correct reason, and sent an email to his office to that effect.

The bad news is that there are still enough Democrats supporting the sell-out that an override seems unattainable.
Schumer has never shown any political courage ever in his time in office.

Zionists speak with dollars, threats, and guns.
And Palestinians with suicide bombs and lies.
Americans with airstrikes and capitulation.
What is your point here?

My post was a refutation of some dope's who wrote that the Iranians have no American hostages.

No more than that.

I think you need to look up the definition of hostage. It's another one of those English words you don't seem have a firm grasp on.

Hostage indicates the person is being held with the intention of forcing action or inaction on the other side. These guys are not being held on "Do this or else'. They are being held for what htey did.

Do you like the islamonazi "constitution" lib boy? You libs slam religious people here,you hate Christians, but when it comes to islamonazis, it seems like you have much respect and reverence for them..Kind of like Obama"Islamic republic of Iran"...He loves that phrase

Here's the thing.

A wise political science professor once said that NO form of government endures without the tacit acceptence of the people. It's why the Shah is gone and the Islamic Republican has survived 35 years of scheme by the CIA and Mossad to get rid of it.

Most Iranians WANT to live under the Islamic Republic. Yeah, to a degree they think they are probably boobs. But they remember the Shah as being worse, which he probably was.

Nothing happened...Most American Jews have faith in the leftist ideology. They want to believe Obama is doing the right thing. More and more they realize he is not. Sucking up to the islamonazis certainly isn't to the liking of Jews

I think it's more along the lines of, a lot of them realize Bibi is full of shit and probably not doing Israel any favor by doing things the world finds offensive.

Look up the History of South Africa to see how well Apartheid works in the long run.

My post was a refutation of some dope's who wrote that the Iranians have no American hostages.

No more than that.

I think you need to look up the definition of hostage. It's another one of those English words you don't seem have a firm grasp on.

Hostage indicates the person is being held with the intention of forcing action or inaction on the other side. These guys are not being held on "Do this or else'. They are being held for what htey did.

Here, let me help....

"One that is under the constraining control of another"
Hostage - definition of hostage by The Free Dictionary

No Jews have to be killed to end Israel, the squatter nation that should never have come back into being.
You like it when Jews are loaded into boxcars and shipped out don't you ? That's not ever happening again boy. The Jews are strong in Israel:cool:

Nothing happened...Most American Jews have faith in the leftist ideology. They want to believe Obama is doing the right thing. More and more they realize he is not. Sucking up to the islamonazis certainly isn't to the liking of Jews

I think it's more along the lines of, a lot of them realize Bibi is full of shit and probably not doing Israel any favor by doing things the world finds offensive.

Look up the History of South Africa to see how well Apartheid works in the long run.

Are you offended by Jews Joey? We've seen that before Nazi boy:slap:

Do you like the islamonazi "constitution" lib boy? You libs slam religious people here,you hate Christians, but when it comes to islamonazis, it seems like you have much respect and reverence for them..Kind of like Obama"Islamic republic of Iran"...He loves that phrase

Here's the thing.

A wise political science professor once said that NO form of government endures without the tacit acceptence of the people. It's why the Shah is gone and the Islamic Republican has survived 35 years of scheme by the CIA and Mossad to get rid of it.

Most Iranians WANT to live under the Islamic Republic. Yeah, to a degree they think they are probably boobs. But they remember the Shah as being worse, which he probably was.
Most of the Iranian people like America, It's the radical islamic nutjobs who don't, those who Obama and Kerry are making deals with.. Obama Kerry would make the anti American crowd in Iran stronger, strengthen our enemies, while they subjugate their people :cuckoo:

The facts make you look bad my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the thing.

A wise political science professor once said that It's why the Shah is gone and the Islamic Republican has survived 35 years of scheme by the CIA and Mossad to get rid of it.

Most of the Iranian people like America, It's the radical islamic nutjobs who don't, those who Obama and Kerry are making deals with.. Obama Kerry would make the anti American crowd in Iran stronger, strengthen our enemies, while they subjugate their people :cuckoo:

" But they remember the Shah as being worse, which he probably was."

Too bad you've never studied history.

1.Dr. Abbas Milani is he Director of the Iranian Studies Program at Stanford University. His recent book is “The Shah,” is based on ten years studying the archives of the United States and of Britain. The following is from his recent lecture on that subject.
Book Discussion Shah Video C-SPAN.org

a. How is it that the Shah has been replaced by a more repressive, more brutal, more corrupt, less competent Islamic regime? The fact is the Ayatollah has more power than any king, and claimed to speak for God; his followers said “going against Khomeini is going against God himself.” Note the misogynist cosmology in that statement.

b. "When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter,the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years.Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108

2. In a constellation of stupid posts, you may have topped 'em all with this one: "acceptence of the people."
Really?

Read this and see if you are capable of learning:

"SAVAMA, worst than SAVAK
The SAVAK was the secret police, the Gestapo, of the Shah Reza Pahlevi. When the Shah was deposed, the SAVAK commanders were arrested with one exception: Mr. Hossein Fardoust. Mr. Fardoust was a friend of the Shah since school times. He headed a kind of SAVAK inside the SAVAK, named Special Intelligence Bureau of Iran, which monitored the SAVAK.

Mr. Fardoust defected to the Aiatollah’s regime, taking with him many important secret files. After working for the Aiatollahs in the continuing torture and killings of the neo-SAVAK, now called SAVAMA, Mr. Fardoust finally appeared in an interview in the Iranian TV denouncing thecorruption and misery of the Shah’s regime. In May 1986, three weeks after the interview, he died of ‘natural cases and old age’. He knew too much from the crimes against humanity practiced by the Aiatollah’s regime. Criminals always try to erase their tracks.

The SAVAMA was converted into the present Ministry of Intelligence. The Ministry of Intelligence is commanded by Gholamhussein Mohseni Ezhei. He has been a leading figure in prosecuting reformist clerics and politicians, as well as suppressing press freedoms, in his various capacities with the Judiciary. In January 1999, he signaled the Judiciary’s offensive against the press that has since resulted in the closure of more than 100 newspapers: “… As the head of the Judicial Complex, I declare that if the opposition newspapers do not heed the Supreme Leader’s (Khamenei) second warning, we are responsible to confront them with all our might and seriousness using public courts as well as revolutionary courts.”

.....CNN's Chief International correspondent, Christiane Amanpour reported "The Islamic republic in Iran is brutally torturing students arrested in the uprising in the basement of the Interior Ministry building in Tehran.Among them are students arrested during the midnight raid on Monday on the dormitory of the University of Tehran. They were transferred directly to the basement of the Interior Ministry building where they were subjected to brutal physical and psychological torture and rape."
SAVAMA worst than SAVAK - CNN iReport

Here are the two things you must remember: never write a post as dumb as this again, and Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Forum List

Back