Jews Say: End the War on Gaza

There are many righteous Jews in the world who see the inhumanity of killing and stealing of innocent people's homes trying to stay alive under the ZioNazi Israeli regime...

Jews Say: End the War on Gaza*|*Linda Milazzo

Statement of Jews for Palestinian Right of Return, July 22, 2014 (200 initial signers, endorsing allies forthcoming)

On July 12, 2014, Gaza civil society issued an urgent appeal for solidarity, asking: "How many of our lives are dispensable enough until the world takes action? How much of our blood is sufficient?"

As Jews of conscience, we answer by unequivocally condemning Israel's ongoing massacre in Gaza, whose victims include hundreds of civilians, children, entire families, the elderly, and the disabled. This latest toll adds to the thousands Israel has killed and maimed since its supposed withdrawal from the Gaza Strip in 2005.

In response to this crisis, we urgently reaffirm our support for a ban on all military and other aid to Israel.

In 1967, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. opposed the Vietnam War with his famous declaration: "For the sake of the hundreds of thousands trembling under our violence, I cannot be silent." Today, *we* cannot be silent as the "Jewish state" -- armed to the teeth by the U.S. and its allies -- wages yet another brutal war on the Palestinian people. Apartheid Israel does not speak for us, and we stand with Gaza as we stand with all of Palestine.

In the face of incessant pro-Israel propaganda, we heed Malcolm X's warning: "If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."

For Israel's relentless war on Gaza is no more an act of "self-defense" than such infamous massacres as Wounded Knee (1890), Guernica (1937), the Warsaw Ghetto (1942), Deir Yassin (1948), My Lai (1968), Soweto (1976), Sabra and Shatila (1982), or Lebanon (2006).

We will end it.

Sadly for Islamo-Fascists like you, Pbel, we will end it once the enmy is crushed.

I feel bad for nitwits like you...Fed propaganda not seeing the larger picture beyond crushing the Palestinians...The Arab and Islamist Nations will never forget the Hitler-like tactics you use to kill and subjugate their lot...Jihadists are growing by leaps and bounds...Yet your little mind-set keeps you a prisoner of utter stupidity...

Hitler like tactics :lol: :lol: :cuckoo:

Why is it that peeballs never recalls the Arab League's conspiracy to beggar and eject nearly a million of their own citizens simply for being Jews?

That 'agreement' was made BEFORE the partition of the Mandate was approved in the UN.

And if "Palestine" is to be a sovereign nation - why does the AL have veto power over treaties being offered to the Pals?

What I'd really like to know is this:

Where are the Arabs saying 'End the rocket attacks at Tel Aviv!'?

I Assume you agree with me on the difference between Intelligent and Experienced.
I grew up in Israel and served in the military, I'm barely speaking English but I'm far more experienced than you or Chomsky (with all the respect to you) so take my word when I tell you that Israel is not raining death on civilians like most people think, and Israel has zero acceptance to any form of terrorism, the only injustice is the suffer of innocents and we all agree about that, except those who justify the real terrorists - Hamas that don't really tend to do anything about it except trying to make Israel sink with them by continue the rockets, kidnapping, and many other violent "retaliations" even now.
Israel is not in a position to lose one civilian or soldier, tolerance against a bully makes you look weak, and encourage the real bully - Hamas to continue "until all demands are met".
Israel so far achieved so much, we achieved peace with Jordan and Egypt after bloody wars for decades, we achieved great affairs with the Western states, great development, and the future is even brighter.
The common saying "best defense is offense" tend to be true when it come to our situation, it was in the past and it is the same today, Six days war proves it, Bombing Iraq nuclear proves it, placing the blockade in Gaza proves it, and plenty of events that shape Israel's nature, you think we are all happy to serve 3 years in the army instead of going to collage? you think we are all happy to fund the education and conditions for the terrorist behind bars? you think we are all happy to spend billions on security instead of technology and health care or other industrial investments? you think we are happy to hear somebody is dying? take my word, we don't.
[B]You really think we want to live in eternal wars with everyone around us? seriously we are only 7 million Israelis and 300 million Arabs surround us, and we cannot afford to even look weak, yet others misjudge tolerance as weakness, you think war seems ideal for Israel? [/B]
Think about that, [MENTION=35713]pbel[/MENTION]

Peace,
Danny.

Your sophomoric commentary is nothing but irrational self-serving propaganda...You would think that with 450 million Arabs at their throat they would have accepted or even negotiated a Peace with the Arab League offer of the 67 borders like the UN supports that would have given Israel peace, recognition and trade...No this Regime thrives on conflict!

Speaking of propaganda :lol:

BTW why is it that when you talk about Israel making peace with Arab states, you forget to mention the peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan and the fact that Israel has tried to make peace with Syria and the Palestinians?

Peace at the point of a gun and keeping the annexations from 67 war that NO-ONE on planet earth recognizes is ludicrous...Egypt's Democratic President was overthrown by Israeli pressure through the US and Al Sissi's betrayal are a sham...

Israel has many more enemies today than at her inception by the Western Powers, Israel has put itself in more danger with her bellicose stances and thieving from an un-armed people...

Pballs-----as ever, opts for the THUG PATH------"there are more of them than there are of you so
you gotta lick their asses" <<< a philosophy which constitutes his culture and its contribution
to mankind

Your sophomoric commentary is nothing but irrational self-serving propaganda...You would think that with 450 million Arabs at their throat they would have accepted or even negotiated a Peace with the Arab League offer of the 67 borders like the UN supports that would have given Israel peace, recognition and trade...No this Regime thrives on conflict!

BTW why is it that when you talk about Israel making peace with Arab states, you forget to mention the peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan and the fact that Israel has tried to make peace with Syria and the Palestinians?

Peace at the point of a gun and keeping the annexations from 67 war that NO-ONE on planet earth recognizes is ludicrous...Egypt's Democratic President was overthrown by Israeli pressure through the US and Al Sissi's betrayal are a sham...

Israel has many more enemies today than at her inception by the Western Powers, Israel has put itself in more danger with her bellicose stances and thieving from an un-armed people...

Peace at the point of a gun!? What a fuckin lie. You always talk about peace Israel should make with Arabs yet you NEVER mention peace they made with two countries and tried to make with others.
Israel is not responsible for overthrowing Morsi and the terrorist brotherhood. You people say that about every situation just because it benefits Israel.

Peace at the point of a gun!? What a fuckin lie. You always talk about peace Israel should make with Arabs yet you NEVER mention peace they made with two countries and tried to make with others.
Israel is not responsible for overthrowing Morsi and the terrorist brotherhood. You people say that about every situation just because it benefits Israel.

You do not understand, toastie-----pballs is simply endorsing the islamo Nazi contention that
Americans are so stupid that the entire USA ----government, military and intelligentsia is
CONTROLLED by a few jews-------jews say "JUMP" and John Wayne----JUMPS!!!!!!

( I think the jews say "jump" in Yiddish----but I do not know that word)

Whatever, you never considered Israel is the one without a gun since they ask for peace?
Every single time the Palestinians get a new position of power they call 'Matbah Israel' and I'm sorry to inform you, this is why Israeli DEFENSE Force is called DEFENSE FORCE.
If I would point a gun to your head wouldn't you suppose to ask for peace? I never heard the Palestinians talk about peace. :lol:

Attila the Dunn
There is a guy named Dunn
Who writes posts like Attila the Hun
He makes up his lies in his daily routine
Sending every Palestinian to a nice Guillotine...

He professes peace at the point of a Gun
He says give us our land that we stole fair and square
He says let us kill every Palestinian under the Sun
He says please don't deny us our fun let's be fair

For my name is Attila the Dunn!

Attila the Dunn

Funny, but I'm more of King David style.

Attila the Dunn

Wow, that literally brought tears to my eyes.......sniff....

It's silly to assume that liberal Jews aren't going to have differing opinions from conservative Jews.
Liberal Jews are kick-ass!
Many would probably benefit from spending a year in Israel during a series of Hamas rocket barrages.

My guess is that a great many would... shall we say... modify? ...their position, before their year was up.

What really matters is what the majority of Jews say, who are living within Israel.

They're the ones with their asses on the line.

It's silly to assume that liberal Jews aren't going to have differing opinions from conservative Jews.
Liberal Jews are kick-ass!
Many would probably benefit from spending a year in Israel during a series of Hamas rocket barrages.

My guess is that a great many would... shall we say... modify? ...their position, before their year was up.

What really matters is what the majority of Jews say, who are living within Israel.

They're the ones with their asses on the line.

I think that's true. I know when I went the first time, it was with some very different ideas on the subject than I have now. My problem is I find the extremes on both sides of this issue offensive. There is a place between bomb bomb bomb iran and jewish guilt over self-defense.

Presently, Israel is carrying out a gruesome genocidal campaign in Gaza...
If they were carrying out a genocidal campaign in Gaza, there would not be a single IDF boot on the ground.

It would all be done from the air, using high-explosives, daisy-cutter -like munitions, etc.

...targeting children...
Nonsense.

Until you can serve-up citations from a credible source, which stipulates that the IDF is targeting children, much of the audience here will put this unfounded claim on the back burner, as a wild and reckless and unproven partisan allegation.

...167 children killed, 1310 injured...
It's what happens when your fighters (Hamas) hide behind the skirts of their women and children like chickenshit cowards.

...watch the news reports of Channel 4 reporter Jon Snow, his interviews and what he himself was an eyewitness to on a Gaza beach prove IDF soldiers are targeting children in Gaza...
None of that crap proves a thing.

That is merely your spin-doctoring and interpretation, not established fact.

...But I have seen substantial opposition to the genocide coming from Jews all over the world...
1. it is not genocide

2. every religious group has its divisions and differences of opinion

3. the opinion of those Jews living in Israel and dealing with Hamas are the ones that count

...Jewish Voice For Peace...
...is a Jewish Quisiling group - a Judas - a Benedict Arnold - having partnered with BDS, the Electronic Intifada, etc.

Jewish Voice for Peace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...adamantly opposes the genocide being carried out in Gaza...
1. it is not genocide

2. nobody cares what Judas or Benedict Arnold or Quisling think

...one example. Jews Against Genocide...
Yes...

As carried by the website 'palsolidarity.org' !!!!!

Oh, and, again... it is not genocide.

Jews Against Genocide hold memorial for Palestinian children at Yad Vashem | International Solidarity Movement

Quisling, Judas adn Benedict Arnold, under a different name.

...the group Mike Peled is associated is another. And there are many others.
Didn't Peled leave Israel because his sympathy with the Palestinians was creating problems for him amongst his own people?

There are many divisions and differences of opinion within both the Israeli and worldwide Jewish communities.

That is because they are free to do so.

Unlike the poor bastards living under Palestinian rule - and most especially Hamas rule - who are squashed like bugs if they dare raise their voices in favor of rapproachment.

The century-long history of Palestinian stupidity and intransigence have brought them to this sorry state of affairs.

Welcome to your consequences.

Enjoy the latest ass-kicking that Israel is serving-up for you.

A thorough and comprehensive ass-kicking - long-overdue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back