'Jews targetted for religion-based hate crimes 3.5x as often as Muslims'

Religious bias

Of the 1,340 victims of an anti-religious hate crime:

* 62.4 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-Jewish bias.
* 11.6 percent were victims of an anti-Islamic bias.
* 7.5 percent were victims of a bias against groups of individuals of varying religions (anti-multiple religions, group).
* 6.4 percent were victims of an anti-Catholic bias.
* 2.6 percent were victims of an anti-Protestant bias.
* 0.9 percent were victims of an anti-Atheist/Agnostic bias.
* 8.6 percent were victims of a bias against other religions (anti-other religion). (Based on Table 1.)
Victims

Verdict: confirmed (5 times as likely actually)

OP- Changing as we speak. TY, GOP demagogues and haters.
And of course those great warriors and patriots, Booosh, Cheney, Rummie, etc etc. Way to demonize 1 1/2 billion muslims for the terrorism of a hundred, and attacking a country that had nothing to do with it. The corrupt world depression is a big help too...All this hate to distract from THEIR total incompetence.

Last edited:
Isn't demonizing when the only time we hear about Muslims it's in conjunction with terrorism. If the tiny percentage of Muslims are violent thing were actually true then why don't we have 99 times the news items about all the good shit Muslims do? Muslim groups go round skid row giving homeless bums blankets and hot food like the Salvation Army? Where's all this good works Muslims claim defines the majority of Islam? I never hear anything.

I had seen that in the fbi hate crime stats awhile back. And yet, we never hear about it.

Isn't demonizing when the only time we hear about Muslims it's in conjunction with terrorism. If the tiny percentage of Muslims are violent thing were actually true then why don't we have 99 times the news items about all the good shit Muslims do? Muslim groups go round skid row giving homeless bums blankets and hot food like the Salvation Army? Where's all this good works Muslims claim defines the majority of Islam? I never hear anything.
Change the channel, hater dupe.

Because the media thrives on blood, gore, sex, scandal and atrocity.

How often do you ever hear about good stuff on the news? How often do you actually look for it rather than instinctively rooting out the sensational?

Forum List

Back