Jews trying to get Americans killed - as usual

Unlike those "brave" Israelis who hide in airplanes, hide in tanks, hide in armored bulldozers, hide behind massive air cover...:eusa_whistle:

And only target military personel and buildings. They don't set out to murder civilians minding their own business. When was the last time the IDF hid to mass murder civilians, or do you consider volunteer human shields to be civilians ?

Excellent regurgitation of Israeli bullshit. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

So, you have proof that Israeli pilots, tank commanders, troops are asked by those who choose the targets beforehand, to fire upon civilian targets?
Please share thins information with me, oh great Palestinian propagandist.

And only target military personel and buildings. They don't set out to murder civilians minding their own business. When was the last time the IDF hid to mass murder civilians, or do you consider volunteer human shields to be civilians ?

So, you have proof that Israeli pilots, tank commanders, troops are asked by those who choose the targets beforehand, to fire upon civilian targets?

"GENEVA, March 23 (Reuters) - United Nations investigators said on Monday Israel violated a range of human rights during its invasion of Gaza, including targeting civilians and using a child as a human shield."

U.N. reports say Israel targeted civilians in Gaza | Reuters

We shall see.

I don't think we will as pro palli terrorist lovers have been saying this for the last 67 years, and still no sign of any headway. As I said they are craven cowards when it comes to one on one combat

Unlike those "brave" Israelis who hide in airplanes, hide in tanks, hide in armored bulldozers, hide behind massive air cover...:eusa_whistle:
At least they're not hiding behind their own women and children while shooting at other women and children. Such brave people, NOT.

"GENEVA, March 23 (Reuters) - United Nations investigators said on Monday Israel violated a range of human rights during its invasion of Gaza, including targeting civilians and using a child as a human shield."

Gaza invasion? Ha ha ha. Gaza invasion was an operation to root out the terrorists who were targeting Israeli civilians. I have a good place for that finger you keep pointing at Israelis for crimes Palis are guilty of.

I don't think we will as pro palli terrorist lovers have been saying this for the last 67 years, and still no sign of any headway. As I said they are craven cowards when it comes to one on one combat

At least they're not hiding behind their own women and children while shooting at other women and children. Such brave people, NOT.

Israeli bullshit.

Got proof?

Nope recorded fact that anyone can look for on the internet. Like the hamas list from Cast lead that stated the "civilians" were on their way to fire rockets at Israeli civilians or were carrying ammunition to mujahidin fighting the IDF

You take an isolated incident (that may not have happened) and portray it as typical.

That is lying.

Not isolated incidents at all but the sort of things hamas wrote about the "civilians" killed during Cast lead. Most were engaged in some form of terrorist/militia activity

What, like Israel's lie about Iran getting an atomic bomb?

Iran already has the capability to produce a nuclear device capable of killing millions of people and making the land inhospitable for many millennia to come.

What, a nuclear bomb?
Prove it.

Spent fuel rods from their reactors that could be loaded into a warhead and fired at an inhabited area. Highly radioactive with a half life of over 1 million years would cause the deaths of over half the population. A so called dirty bomb that has been touted for years

Gaza invasion? Ha ha ha. Gaza invasion was an operation to root out the terrorists who were targeting Israeli civilians. I have a good place for that finger you keep pointing at Israelis for crimes Palis are guilty of.

Terrorist chickens?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2nBzvybC-4]Goldstone Facts - destruction of civilian infrastructure - YouTube[/ame]

That's how all militaries fight.
Also, you forgot to mention ground troops.

Like in the West Bank where they shoot unarmed civilians?

Evidence from a reputable unbiased source to prove your outburst, and riot control does not count as that is happening all over the world.

Hardly an unbiased report is it, and does not answer the question. Try again............

Last edited by a moderator:

Terrorist chickens?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2nBzvybC-4]Goldstone Facts - destruction of civilian infrastructure - YouTube[/ame]

Didn't he later retract most of his report.

Goldstone Retracts Part Of U.N. Report On Israel's Actions In Gaza : NPR

South African judge Richard Goldstone says he no longer believes Gazan civilians were deliberately targeted as a matter of Israeli policy during the war which left up to 1,400 Palestinians dead.

WEll LIPS, I'd say it reeks of anti-Israeli sentiment.

It is possible, ya know, to object to much about the state of Israel and not hate Jews one bit.

Not that I am speaking on behalf of Indo, but I am simply this responding to the content of this particular post.

Personally I think as long Israel exists then Jerusalem ought to be an Israeli city.

But here I have one POV that probably will piss you off.

I completely and totally reject the notion of duel citizenship for anybody anywhere anytime.

The Zivotofsky's need to get off the pot and declare their allegiance to either the USA or Israel.

I tend to agree with this post. I don't have to "hate" anyone or be "anti-Semetic" to disagree with certain aspects of the current, Jewish state.

But because I hold to this position a large number of fellow Christians will have little to nothing to do with me. It doesn't matter that I believe and worship my Savior, Jesus Christ. That's incidental and insignificant. Far more important than my belief in Christ is my need, as a modern Christian, to worship the state of Israel. If I don't then I'm a hell-bound heretic.

I pray for Israel just as I pray for all people. A remnant of Israel will be saved but not all of them will. I pray that Israelites will turn to Christ and I pray that Arabs/Muslims will turn to Christ.

Terrorist chickens?

South African judge Richard Goldstone says he no longer believes Gazan civilians were deliberately targeted as a matter of Israeli policy during the war which left up to 1,400 Palestinians dead.

No.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh1be2EX8Ws]Goldstone Reignites Gaza Debate - YouTube[/ame]

First if all, you didn't answer my question.

Second, Hamas almost only targets civilians.

Now, I'm sure you'll find several instances of soldiers purposely killing civilians in the last few decades, but it is not a tactic used by the IDF or IAF .

If you can prove otherwise, I will applaud you and admit I was wrong.

No.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh1be2EX8Ws]Goldstone Reignites Gaza Debate - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, he did. From Phonall link:

A top international jurist has retracted part of a controversial report on Israel's military operation into the Gaza Strip in 2008 and 2009.

Israeli bullshit.

Got proof?

Do you eve understand what it means when he says 'hiding behind women and children' ?

It's not literally hiding behind them (although I wouldn't be surprised if they did), it means attacking Israel from civilian areas, knowing that Israel will likely fire back in that direction.

Israeli bullshit.

Got proof?
Well documented. Actually documented beyond belief. Muslims have no qualms about using their own as human shields.

US and European soldiers were witness to this during the Iraq and Afghanistan operations. They used mosques, hospitals, ambulances, red cross centers, schools, apartment buildings, etc. to conduct terrorism and target American forces. And, they also targeted schools, hospitals, even UN humanitarian centers that are there to help the people.

Don't tell me you're not familiar with this sick depraved mentality of anything goes prevalent among Muslims.

Israeli bullshit.

Got proof?

Do you eve understand what it means when he says 'hiding behind women and children' ?

It's not literally hiding behind them (although I wouldn't be surprised if they did), it means attacking Israel from civilian areas, knowing that Israel will likely fire back in that direction.
They even do hide behind women and children. The psychos intentionally conduct their terrorist operations in a setting with little kids in the background. That's because they know Israelis aren't savage animals like they are. But they pray for Israel to make a mistake and kill one of their non combatants so they broadcast it all over the media.

No.

Them Israeli plastic surgeons are damn good if they can make a 60 year old man look like a 25 year old woman.

He retracted parts of his report after deliberating on his findings

" South African judge Richard Goldstone says he no longer believes Gazan civilians were deliberately targeted as a matter of Israeli policy during the war which left up to 1,400 Palestinians dead "

Forum List

Back