Jews trying to get Americans killed - as usual

OK, so if Israel did not "target" all of those civilians, how did Israel kill them?

This is such a stupid question, that it's really not worth answering.
Not to mention you know the answer.

If you don't know, just say so.

Don't beat around the bush.

Civilians are always killed in wars. Does that mean that they were all TARGETED?
Dk you even know what targeted means?

I feel dumber every time I answer questions like these if yours.....

Last edited:
You Palestinian propagandists always talk about Israel attacks on Palestinians, yet you NEVER talk about why Israel attacked them.
So maybe you should be asking: Why did Israel begin to attack Gaza in the first place (Cast Lead)?

This is such a stupid question, that it's really not worth answering.
Not to mention you know the answer.

Civilians are always killed in wars. Does that mean that they were all TARGETED?

I fe stupid every time I answer questions like these if yours.....

Indeed.

If 3 or 4 civilians are killed to each militant, there is a fundamental problem.

Targeted? Massive oops? What?

You Palestinian propagandists always talk about Israel attacks on Palestinians, yet you NEVER talk about why Israel attacked them.
So maybe you should be asking: Why did Israel begin to attack Gaza in the first place (Cast Lead)?

Good question. Israel broke the ceasefire and refused to renew it as the Palestinians requested.

Indeed.

If 3 or 4 civilians are killed to each militant, there is a fundamental problem.

Weapons, launchers destroyed? Militant building/ houses destroyed?
The way you see if there is a fundemental problem is you calculate how many civilians were killed in how many attacks??

For example, if 1400 civilians died in Cast Lead from only 5 separate attacks by Israel, then there's a massive issue.

If 1400 civilians died during 2000 separate attacks, that's a whole different story.

Good question. Israel broke the ceasefire and refused to renew it as the Palestinians requested.

Cast Lead was a result of non stop rocket fire from Gaza.

Palestinian militants (I'm refraining from calling then terrorists so you won't cry)
Have a very low IQ. They attack the most militarized country on the planet, and expect a different result every time :lol:

Indeed.

The way you see if there is a fundemental problem is you calculate how many civilians were killed in how many attacks??

For example, if 1400 civilians died in Cast Lead from only 5 separate attacks by Israel, then there's a massive issue.

If 1400 civilians died during 2000 separate attacks, that's a whole different story.

2000 separate attacks and only a few hundred militants killed?

That doesn't say much about the IDF.

Palestinian militants (I'm refraining from calling then terrorists so you won't cry)
Have a very low IQ. They attack the most militarized country on the planet, and expect a different result every time :lol:

Israel broke the ceasefire and refused to renew it as the Palestinians requested.

I can't believe that you fall for that stupid rocket excuse. Israel had other options.

Indeed.

2000 separate attacks and only a few hundred militants killed?

That doesn't say much about the IDF.

Israel was only attacking militants??

Wow, and here I was thinking they were attacking weapona storages, rocket launchers, militant hideouts, tunnels.

:rolleyes:

And the 2000 attacks was just an example. I'm pretty sure there were more than that.

Israel broke the ceasefire and refused to renew it as the Palestinians requested.

I can't believe that you fall for that stupid rocket excuse. Israel had other options.

What other options Tinmore??

You guys expect Israel to twidle their thumbs while rockets are being launched at their cities.
Regardless of the fact that only a handful of Israelis die as a result of them, no country will sit idle while they are being launched.

You guys expect Israel to twidle their thumbs while rockets are being launched at their cities.
Regardless of the fact that only a handful of Israelis die as a result of them, no country will sit idle while they are being launched.

Israel can stop the rockets any time it wants without firing a shot.

Thats what ai thought. No rational response.

How bout thinking like a rational person Tinmore, like this:

The Palestinians, the ones building, receiving and launching the rockets can stop them any time they like; BY NOT FIRING THEN AT ALL..

The Palestinians, the ones building, receiving and launching the rockets can stop them any time they like; BY NOT FIRING THEN AT ALL..

They tried that. Israel did not reciprocate.

That's OK.

Now that the latest round of hopeless, pointless Peace Talks have failed, the gloves can come off.

We can expect massive Israeli retaliation for subsequent rocket barrages.

A 100-to-1 kill-ratio should do nicely as a point of departure, with better to come.

The Palestinians want it this way, they can have it this way.

No problem.

Last edited:

That's OK.

Now that the latest round of hopeless, pointless Peace Talks have failed, the gloves can come off.

A 100-to-1 kill-ratio should do nicely as a point of departure, with better to come.

No problem.

"A 100-to-1 kill-ratio should do nicely as a point of departure, with better to come."

That's as good as the Nazi kill ratio.

I thought the Goldstone retraction was hashed out a couple times before. Anyone who still believes the original Goldstone report is in fantasyland.

Now punk, why would someone retract something? Everyone considers the first Goldstone report accurate and the retraction forced by very powerful forces. You need to get out more, punk.
Nah, the Goldstone retraction was in good faith and he admitted he wasn't even there and his itenerary proves it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgksnRAbjLY]Adam Horowitz and Lizzy Ratner Discuss the Latest News on the Goldstone Report on Democracy Now! - YouTube[/ame]

Bullshit, tbey stopped nothing.
They need to stop for GOOD, or they are going to be living in Gaza forever with no hope for an independant Palestinian state.

That's OK.

No problem.

"A 100-to-1 kill-ratio should do nicely as a point of departure, with better to come."

That's as good as the Nazi kill ratio.
More Nazis died than Americans, didn't make the Nazis right, doesn't make the IslamoNazis right either. But when you take into account that the Nazi Palestinian mufti of Jerusalem actually caused about 500,000 Jews to die in the Gas chambers, the numbers change.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Forum List

Back