Jews trying to get Americans killed - as usual

P F Tinmore, et al,

The UN Palestine Commission saw it differently.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes there is.

The UN also has the 1948 Palestinian declaration of independence on file.
(COMMENT)

It came late and came in conflict. The All Palestine Government did not participate in the implementation process and they did not follow the General Assembly adopted "steps preparatory to independence." They were given the attention and consideration they deserved.

Most Respectfully,
R

Israel didn't accept resolution 181 either.

What is your point?
(COMMENT)

It was the external interference by the Arab League that interrupted the implmentation process.

But the intention was clear. Unlike the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP), the Jewish Representatives participated in every phase of the implementation process, completed their applicable steps preparatory to independence, and acknowledged the Resolution in their Declaration of Independence.

Most Respectfully,
R

Are you an idiot? I used the quote feature to show what I was responding to.
Dayam, another Jew-hater popped up like a turdbblossom. Wassamatter, Stormfront iz downsizing?

I can't tell if you are making a joke or really a supporter of the way Israel runs their government. If someone tried to change the constitution in America so that members of only one particular religion could be citizens, then that would be awful. Why should I support a country that does that? If you are stumped then just say something stupid again.
You shouldn't be concerned with how Israel runs their government If it bothers you so much you can always join Hizbollah and make your move. And don't miss anymore group sessions, Yassir.

P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes there is.

(COMMENT)

It came late and came in conflict. The All Palestine Government did not participate in the implementation process and they did not follow the General Assembly adopted "steps preparatory to independence." They were given the attention and consideration they deserved.

Most Respectfully,
R

What is your point?
(COMMENT)

It was the external interference by the Arab League that interrupted the implmentation process.

But the intention was clear. Unlike the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP), the Jewish Representatives participated in every phase of the implementation process, completed their applicable steps preparatory to independence, and acknowledged the Resolution in their Declaration of Independence.

Most Respectfully,
R

Bull crapola, Rocco.

Did Israel recognize the rights of the non Jews?

Did Israel recognize the proposed borders?

Did Israel recognize the international city of Jerusalem?

I await your answer.

Diference is, I can prove the borders to you as well as visually show them to you.

The 1948 declaratikn of Indepndence did nothing. It was void.
Which is why they did it again in 1988 and that's when they became an official state.
You can't declare independence on land already declared independent.

Yeah? who says?

ARTICLE 3

The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states. Even before recognition the state has the right to defend its integrity and independence,...

The Avalon Project : Convention on Rights and Duties of States (inter-American); December 26, 1933

- Nothing you posted refutes my statement
- You cannot declare independence on land already declared independent
- When I look for the 1949 DOI of Palestine on Google or Yahoo, the ONLY one that comes up is the officially recognized on in 1988
- If their official DOI was in 1948, why did they need to do it again in 1988?
- Even the pro Palestinian site say that Palestine declared independence in 1988

P F Tinmore, et al,

What is your point?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Bull crapola, Rocco.

I await your answer.

Oh , shut the fuck up Tinmore. You have no idea what you're talking abou!

Nothing you posted even refutes what Rocco said.
Everything he said is 100% correct.
For fucks sake, even the Palestinians used resolution 181 to DI in 1988.

You are wrong about everything 99% of the time.
I've never met someone who discussed an issue so often yet knows so little about the facts surrounding that issue (the IP conflict)

Diference is, I can prove the borders to you as well as visually show them to you.

Which is why they did it again in 1988 and that's when they became an official state.

Yeah? who says?

ARTICLE 3

The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states. Even before recognition the state has the right to defend its integrity and independence,...

The Avalon Project : Convention on Rights and Duties of States (inter-American); December 26, 1933

- When I look for the 1949 DOI of Palestine on Google or Yahoo, the ONLY one that comes up is the officially recognized on in 1988
- Even the pro Palestinian site say that Palestine declared independence in 1988

What land did Israel declare? What were its defined borders?

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Bull crapola, Rocco.

I await your answer.

I've never met someone who discussed an issue so often yet knows so little about the facts surrounding that issue (the IP conflict)

By Palestinians, do you mean their foreign appointed leaders?

Yeah? who says?

What land did Israel declare? What were its defined borders?

The land allotted to her in the partition plan. Stop asking questions you know the answer to!

As for borders, they were about to declare the ones allotted to her in the partition plan, but David ben Gurion decided not to at the moment because he knew war was imminent from the Arab threats, and that the borders might change.
Boy was he right!

Last edited:
Bull crapola, Rocco.

I await your answer.

By Palestinians, do you mean their foreign appointed leaders?

Which leaders are you refferring to ?

Yeah? who says?

ARTICLE 3

LOL, you forgot they declared statehood a third time two years a ago which fizzled as well. Is there a limit as to how many times people can falsely declare statehood without there being any land to declare it on? :lmao:

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes there is.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

What is your point?

Israel accepted the partition and declared independence when the mandate ended. Then it was attack immediately after by the arab states.
Arabs refused the partition that would have given the Palestinians a state. Jordan occupied the WB, Egypt occupied gaza. Either attempted to give the palestinian their land or create a state for them, separate or together. Jordan actually annexed the WB.

Take the issue up with the arabs about not accepting and forcing the palestinians they told to flee into refugee camps.

Dayam, another Jew-hater popped up like a turdbblossom. Wassamatter, Stormfront iz downsizing?

I can't tell if you are making a joke or really a supporter of the way Israel runs their government. If someone tried to change the constitution in America so that members of only one particular religion could be citizens, then that would be awful. Why should I support a country that does that? If you are stumped then just say something stupid again.
You shouldn't be concerned with how Israel runs their government If it bothers you so much you can always join Hizbollah and make your move. And don't miss anymore group sessions, Yassir.

If America is going ally itself with a country, then we have the right to have an opinion about how they conduct themselves in terms of basic human rights. I didn't care for the way that South Africa ran its government either. There is no logical requirement for me to "go join up" with anybody because I don't agree with the idea of citizenship being based on religion. If you think it is something that is out of bounds for discussion then maybe you should join a forum where there is no discussion.

If America is going ally itself with a country, then we have the right to have an opinion about how they conduct themselves in terms of basic human rights. I didn't care for the way that South Africa ran its government either. There is no logical requirement for me to "go join up" with anybody because I don't agree with the idea of citizenship being based on religion. If you think it is something that is out of bounds for discussion then maybe you should join a forum where there is no discussion.
OK. I will just assume you are just an uninformed gossip and busybody. Now go pluck yer fiddle

As I Jew I belong to this organisation , being anti Israel in their policies does not make one antisemitic

I lost 4 relatives in the shoa

Israel/Palestine 101 | Jewish Voice for Peace

Then it is time for you to get on board and start defending Israel, Guno. I'm sorry for the loss of your relatives but this means you should be fighting HARDER for this generation than others because you know what is on the line here.

There is no place for being anti - Israel. Not even a little bit. Forgeddaboudit... tell those who say there is to take a hike!

OK. I will just assume you are just an uninformed gossip and busybody. Now go pluck yer fiddle

You are the uninformed one and luckily a diminishing minority world wide.

Even the Israeli's in power know it:

Lapid: The world is losing patience, sympathy with Israel

"The world headed by the US is losing not only its sympathy but its patience. Nothing is more vital to Israel than our special relationship with the US,”

Lapid: The world is losing patience, sympathy with Israel | JPost | Israel News

"The world headed by the US is losing not only its sympathy but its patience. Nothing is more vital to Israel than our special relationship with the US,”

I'll believe that BS when water runs uphill and pigs fly.

You out of all posters calling someone else uninformed??

Oh please monty :rolleyes:

You are free to make any ignorant assumption you wish. However, it is a fact that Israel currently requires a person to be a particular religion to be a citizen. That isn't gossipy; just a fact. If you agree with that kind of policy then we can agree to disagree.

You are free to make any ignorant assumption you wish. However, it is a fact that Israel currently requires a person to be a particular religion to be a citizen. That isn't gossipy; just a fact. If you agree with that kind of policy then we can agree to disagree.

first of all, that is a lie. so you really are ignorant and uninformed.

Roughly 21% of Israel’s more than eight million citizens are Arabs. The vast majority of the Israeli Arabs - 81% - are Muslims. Arabs in Israel have equal voting rights; in fact, it is one of the few places in the Middle East where Arab women may vote. Arabs currently hold ten seats in the Knesset. Israeli Arabs have also held various government posts.

The Status of Arabs in Israel | Jewish Virtual Library

Christian Arabs comprise about 9% of the Arab population in Israel.

*snip*
Palestinian Arabs sat in the state's first parliamentary assembly; as of 2011, 13 of the 120 members of the Israeli Parliament are Arab citizens, most representing Arab political parties, and one of Israel's Supreme Court judges is a Palestinian Arab.

Arab citizens of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and before you say that isn't very many christians or arabs, how many jews are in government in any of the dozen muslm countries.

now i'd suggest you become more informed before spreading further anti-semitic lies since i'll assume, for now, that you're a person of good will and fair mind who has just been horribly misinformed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back