Jews trying to get Americans killed - as usual

OK. I will just assume you are just an uninformed gossip and busybody. Now go pluck yer fiddle

You are free to make any ignorant assumption you wish. However, it is a fact that Israel currently requires a person to be a particular religion to be a citizen. That isn't gossipy; just a fact. If you agree with that kind of policy then we can agree to disagree.

first of all, that is a lie. so you really are ignorant and uninformed.

Roughly 21% of Israel’s more than eight million citizens are Arabs. The vast majority of the Israeli Arabs - 81% - are Muslims. Arabs in Israel have equal voting rights; in fact, it is one of the few places in the Middle East where Arab women may vote. Arabs currently hold ten seats in the Knesset. Israeli Arabs have also held various government posts.

The Status of Arabs in Israel | Jewish Virtual Library

Christian Arabs comprise about 9% of the Arab population in Israel.

*snip*
Palestinian Arabs sat in the state's first parliamentary assembly; as of 2011, 13 of the 120 members of the Israeli Parliament are Arab citizens, most representing Arab political parties, and one of Israel's Supreme Court judges is a Palestinian Arab.

Arab citizens of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and before you say that isn't very many christians or arabs, how many jews are in government in any of the dozen muslm countries.

now i'd suggest you become more informed before spreading further anti-semitic lies.

"and before you say that isn't very many christians or arabs, how many jews are in government in any of the dozen muslm countries."

About the same proportion to the population as non-Jews in Israel.

If America is going ally itself with a country, then we have the right to have an opinion about how they conduct themselves in terms of basic human rights. I didn't care for the way that South Africa ran its government either. There is no logical requirement for me to "go join up" with anybody because I don't agree with the idea of citizenship being based on religion. If you think it is something that is out of bounds for discussion then maybe you should join a forum where there is no discussion.
OK. I will just assume you are just an uninformed gossip and busybody. Now go pluck yer fiddle

You are free to make any ignorant assumption you wish. However, it is a fact that Israel currently requires a person to be a particular religion to be a citizen. That isn't gossipy; just a fact. If you agree with that kind of policy then we can agree to disagree.

NO, it is not a fact - not about Israel. It *is* a fact about another US ally, though - are you going to complain about them?

Christian Arabs comprise about 9% of the Arab population in Israel.

*snip*
Palestinian Arabs sat in the state's first parliamentary assembly; as of 2011, 13 of the 120 members of the Israeli Parliament are Arab citizens, most representing Arab political parties, and one of Israel's Supreme Court judges is a Palestinian Arab.

and before you say that isn't very many christians or arabs, how many jews are in government in any of the dozen muslm countries.

now i'd suggest you become more informed before spreading further anti-semitic lies.

"and before you say that isn't very many christians or arabs, how many jews are in government in any of the dozen muslm countries."

no. liar.

:cuckoo:

no. liar.

:cuckoo:

Of course it is about the same proportion. Prove me wrong.

If America is going ally itself with a country, then we have the right to have an opinion about how they conduct themselves in terms of basic human rights. I didn't care for the way that South Africa ran its government either. There is no logical requirement for me to "go join up" with anybody because I don't agree with the idea of citizenship being based on religion. If you think it is something that is out of bounds for discussion then maybe you should join a forum where there is no discussion.

WTF kind if lie is that??

I have. West Jerusalem is west of the green line which specifically does not define any territory. East Jerusalem is definitely inside Israeli occupied Palestinian territory.

In other words "Jerusalem is not in Palestine." You certainly have trouble typing the word Israel don't you. What happens, does you pc freeze or something like that when you type it?

Show me where any of Jerusalem is in Israel.
It is in Israel if the Jews SAY it is in Israel.

Don't like that?

Pick up a rifle and take it back.

If you can.

Hebrew or Muslim or Christian or any of the many different religions in Israel. Or Atheist or Moon worshipper. You mean I can pick one? Oh, goody!

MOHOMOD Latici:
"and before you say that isn't very many christians or arabs, how many jews are in government in any of the dozen muslm countries."...About the same proportion to the population as non-Jews in Israel.

Link? Now that's the biggest pile of Islamic dung I have heard in a long time.

Another ignoramus chimes in. So you're saying that the 1.8 million Arab Muslims that are Israeli citizens aren't really Muslims? :cuckoo:

Another ignoramus chimes in. So you're saying that the 1.8 million Arab Muslims that are Israeli citizens aren't really Muslims? :cuckoo:

You are ignorant if you do not know that it is much easier for a person of Jewish faith to become a citizen of Israel.

Israeli Supreme Court uphold discriminatory citizenship law

Hatib explained that though his wife holds a permit of temporary residence, the court ruling puts an end to any hope for advancement or a normal life. “She can’t develop a career – She can’t even drive a car, though she holds a Palestinian driver’s license.”

Last edited:

You are ignorant if you do not know that it is much easier for a person of Jewish faith to become a citizen of Israel.

Hatib explained that though his wife holds a permit of temporary residence, the court ruling puts an end to any hope for advancement or a normal life. “She can’t develop a career – She can’t even drive a car, though she holds a Palestinian driver’s license
That is not what you said originally (the larger typeface of the two).

Trying to cover your tracks afterwards is Bad Form...

Hatib explained that though his wife holds a permit of temporary residence, the court ruling puts an end to any hope for advancement or a normal life. “She can’t develop a career – She can’t even drive a car, though she holds a Palestinian driver’s license
That is not what you said originally (the larger typeface of the two).

Trying to cover your tracks afterwards is Bad Form...

Yet sooooo typical.

You said Israel REQUIRES (key word) for people to be a certain religion to become a citizen of their country.
Then you changed your statement to say that it's HARDER for non Jews to become citizens in Israel.
You made a mistake. Own up to it.

Hatib explained that though his wife holds a permit of temporary residence, the court ruling puts an end to any hope for advancement or a normal life. “She can’t develop a career – She can’t even drive a car, though she holds a Palestinian driver’s license.”
Your statement, considering that almost a quarter of Israel's population consists of Muslim Arab citizens, is blatantly false and ignorant.

Boozeman:
:cuckoo:it is a fact that Israel currently requires a person to be a particular religion to be a citizen. :cuckoo:

Oh, but that's completely different from what you said earlier.

I'd appreciate if you stop telling lies about my state without at least trying to back them up in a believable way.

Or you can just stop with the lies all together. That'll be a much better idea.

I can't tell if you are making a joke or really a supporter of the way Israel runs their government. If someone tried to change the constitution in America so that members of only one particular religion could be citizens, then that would be awful. Why should I support a country that does that? If you are stumped then just say something stupid again.
You shouldn't be concerned with how Israel runs their government If it bothers you so much you can always join Hizbollah and make your move. And don't miss anymore group sessions, Yassir.

That is one of your problems. You think that just because you're the greatest western empire that controls half the global states, you can tell people how to f**** live their lives.

Aren't you supposed to be liberal and all that crap?

WEll LIPS, I'd say it reeks of anti-Israeli sentiment.

It is possible, ya know, to object to much about the state of Israel and not hate Jews one bit.

Not that I am speaking on behalf of Indo, but I am simply this responding to the content of this particular post.

You almost spoke for me.
This is about Jewish EXTREMISTS, trying to force America into a position they know will result in greater hatred of Americans, and very probably America deaths.
Such a move would remove the last chance of America's attempt at keeping peace talks going and, even worse, would legitimise the EXTREMISTS Jews' claim over this occupied city.

These Jewish EXTREMISTS should be deported immediately.

Jerusalem has been part of and a symbol for Israel, for Jews and Judaism for the last 3000 years, ignoramus.

Not really.
The modern city isn't where the ancient city stood.
The City of David | Jewish Virtual Library

the Jerusalem of ancient times - was located on a narrow ridge south of the present-day Old City.

In fact, David the bastard invaded a city that had been around since the bronze age.
He managed that in 970BC and his lot managed to hold on to the place for about 1,000 years.
After that, there was a gap of just short of 2,000 years where there were hardly any Jews around.

So, the facts are simple; out of thousands of years of history, Jews invaded for a while but were mostly not there at all.
Zionism is a load of old shit.

historyofjerusalem.png

Forum List

Back