Jews trying to get Americans killed - as usual

I see it this way.
I'll be happy to agree with the pro Israelis on one condition.
They can post a map of Israel between 1AD and 1945 AD, with a list of all presidents, prime ministers and senior government figures in that time frame.

I seriously don't expect anything outside a few religious figures, claiming to be what they aren't.
Israel was missing from the world for two thousand years before being claimed as a Jewish homeland.

Zionism is bullshit.

Like this do you mean

images

With George V as the king.

All in the League of Nations annals and the U.N. archives.

Yes. All American passports held by Israelis should be revoked.
That would include all Israelis living in the United states of America and anyone eligible for Israeli citizenship.

What a ridiculous idea. Just because you hate Israel, doesn't mean these idiotic ideas if yours will come true

I don't hate anyone, but the Israeli government are a bunch of bastards.
The Israeli people should get rid of them before it costs them their lives and the whole of their country.
Extremist Israeli governments will eventually cause the total destruction of that country.
A pity as so many innocents will suffer for the extremists' dream.

Your pores weep hatred you are that infused with it. Only someone with a pathological hatred of the Jews would constantly refer to them as that "Zionist entity" a term that is seen as ANTI SEMITIC RACISM in all civilised countries.

What about the extremist Islamic governments will they also cause the total destruction of the likes of Syria, Iran, Lebanon and Palestine.

If America is going ally itself with a country, then we have the right to have an opinion about how they conduct themselves in terms of basic human rights. I didn't care for the way that South Africa ran its government either. There is no logical requirement for me to "go join up" with anybody because I don't agree with the idea of citizenship being based on religion. If you think it is something that is out of bounds for discussion then maybe you should join a forum where there is no discussion.
OK. I will just assume you are just an uninformed gossip and busybody. Now go pluck yer fiddle

You are free to make any ignorant assumption you wish. However, it is a fact that Israel currently requires a person to be a particular religion to be a citizen. That isn't gossipy; just a fact. If you agree with that kind of policy then we can agree to disagree.

Anyone of any religion can apply to become a citizen if Israel. They must learn hebrew and find a job while living in Israel and waiting for approval.
Even jews that apply can be denied citizenship.
Why spread lies? Or are you really that poorly informed about the laws in Israel? All jews have a right to apply for citizenship, but that does not mean only jews can become citizens.
Shame that disinformation is so easily spread and so readily accepted to support those with an agenda to hate.

WEll LIPS, I'd say it reeks of anti-Israeli sentiment.

It is possible, ya know, to object to much about the state of Israel and not hate Jews one bit.

Not that I am speaking on behalf of Indo, but I am simply this responding to the content of this particular post.

You almost spoke for me.
This is about Jewish EXTREMISTS, trying to force America into a position they know will result in greater hatred of Americans, and very probably America deaths... These Jewish EXTREMISTS should be deported immediately

Who do you think you're fooling? There aren't enough "Jewish EXTREMISTS" to force America to do anything. This is, like all your posts, about your JEW-Hate and as an admitted "EXTREMIST Muslim" you are hardly one to judge anyone on anything. That said, you could be right about 1 thing ... it may well be time to deport all EXTREMIST Muslims from America. :alirulz:

Last edited:
OK. I will just assume you are just an uninformed gossip and busybody. Now go pluck yer fiddle

You are free to make any ignorant assumption you wish. However, it is a fact that Israel currently requires a person to be a particular religion to be a citizen. That isn't gossipy; just a fact. If you agree with that kind of policy then we can agree to disagree.

Anyone of any religion can apply to become a citizen if Israel. They must learn hebrew and find a job while living in Israel and waiting for approval.
Why spread lies? Or are you really that poorly informed about the laws in Israel? All jews have a right to apply for citizenship, but that does not mean only jews can become citizens.
Shame that disinformation is so easily spread and so readily accepted to support those with an agenda to hate.

Like most of his type he must lie because the truth just doesn't fully express his mindless hatred.

You are spreading lies and propaganda. Only a fool can believe that a law that applies only to Jewish citizens of Israel (Law of Return) is not discriminatory. Jews can only be denied citizenship if they are found to have committed a capital crime. I am better informed than you are about Israel laws.

Even the sugar coated U.S. Department of State Reports confirm Israel's discrimination against non-Jews. Neutral observers such as Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International are much more sanguine.

"U.S. State Department: Israel is not a tolerant society

Report claims Israel discriminates against Muslims, Reform Jews, Christians, women and Bedouin."

*Advertisement

Like most of his type he must lie because the truth just doesn't fully express his mindless hatred.

Like most naive people you believe the propaganda being spread by this poster. So believe this fanatic or beleive the U.S. Department of State.

From a United States Department of State Human Rights Report:

"Principal human rights problems were institutional, legal, and societal discrimination against Arab citizens........Arab and other minority residents of the country faced official and societal discrimination in a number of areas, including employment, education, land ownership, and naturalization."

2010 Human Rights Report: Israel and the occupied territories

Like most naive people you believe the propaganda being spread by this poster. So believe this fanatic or beleive the U.S. Department of State.

"Principal human rights problems were institutional, legal, and societal discrimination against Arab citizens........Arab and other minority residents of the country faced official and societal discrimination in a number of areas, including employment, education, land ownership, and naturalization."

I take it you are referring to the propaganda Blue is spreading as nothing in that report supports the claim that "...it is a fact that Israel currently requires a person to be a particular religion to be a citizen." Blue is an ignorant, Electronic Intifada trained propagandist or a liar (or both) and you are attempting to defend that.

Last edited:
I see it this way.
They can post a map of Israel between 1AD and 1945 AD, with a list of all presidents, prime ministers and senior government figures in that time frame.

I seriously don't expect anything outside a few religious figures, claiming to be what they aren't.
Israel was missing from the world for two thousand years before being claimed as a Jewish homeland.

Zionism is bullshit.

I never said there was an Israel during that time.
What does that have to do with anything??

I'm talking about NOW. Israel is NOW a Jewish state.

Don't like it? Too bad Fred.

So you admit, it's a Jewish homeland by invasion.
A counter invasion would, by that standard, be legitimate.

I take it you are referring to the propaganda Blue is spreading as nothing in that report supports the claim that "...it is a fact that Israel currently requires a person to be a particular religion to be a citizen." Blue's is an ignorant, Electronic Intifada trained propagandist or a liar (or both) and you are attempting to defend that.

No, I am quoting the United States Department of State.

I take it you are referring to the propaganda Blue is spreading as nothing in that report supports the claim that "...it is a fact that Israel currently requires a person to be a particular religion to be a citizen." Blue's is an ignorant, Electronic Intifada trained propagandist or a liar (or both) and you are attempting to defend that.

Which does not support Blue's camel crap which I emboldened. You can read it, right? I can repost it in red:

"...it is a fact that Israel currently requires a person to be a particular religion to be a citizen."

Last edited:

Yeah. Except for the fact that there is a law that gives preference to Jews.

Do you "shame" the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs? Here is what they have posted on their website:

Acquisition of Israeli Nationality

For the purposes of this Law, "Jew" means a person who was born of a Jewish mother, or has converted to Judaism and is not a member of another religion.

Israeli citizenship becomes effective on the day of arrival in the country or of receipt of an oleh's certificate, whichever is later.

If that doesn't mean what it says, then what does it mean?

I see it this way.

Zionism is bullshit.

I never said there was an Israel during that time.
What does that have to do with anything??

I'm talking about NOW. Israel is NOW a Jewish state.

Don't like it? Too bad Fred.

So you admit, it's a Jewish homeland by invasion.
A counter invasion would, by that standard, be legitimate.
It's a Jewish homeland because it was designated by those who controlled it aka the British on land that the ancient ancestors of the Jews first lived, and Israel and Jerusalem have been in the hearts,minds, and souls of Jews for over 3000 years. In other words Arabs are the invaders and aliens to the land.

Do you "shame" the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs? Here is what they have posted on their website:

For the purposes of this Law, "Jew" means a person who was born of a Jewish mother, or has converted to Judaism and is not a member of another religion.

Israeli citizenship becomes effective on the day of arrival in the country or of receipt of an oleh's certificate, whichever is later.

It means Israel will always be open to all Jews who are fleeing oppression, persecution, and bigotry all over the world, but being a Jew is not the only requirement to be an Israeli, since over 1.8 million Arab Muslims, a quarter if Israel's populations, are Israeli citizens with full and equal rights as the rest of the Israelis.

Which does not support Blue's camel crap which I emboldened. You can read it, right? I can repost it in red:

"...it is a fact that Israel currently requires a person to be a particular religion to be a citizen."
He's been backtracking since he shoved his hoof in his mouth with that one.

Idiot, nobody is claiming there are NO violations ever. The same website says that Israel is a vibrant democracy with equal rights to all, that prosecutes those who violates said rights. In fact, if one reviews that webpage you will be quite impressed that Amount of respect and laws in place to protect the civil rights of its citizens. If you compare Israel to the US and many European / Western nations, Israel will come out looking better than they do!

You Moooslems and Arabs? FUGGETABOUTIT. Human rights is not even a right according to Muslims ha ha ha.

Last edited:

Jews are automatic first class citizens and if someone happens to be a muslim, then it is difficult for them to become a citizen. I posted a link showing that. I posted a link to the Israeli governments website showing that Jews were automatic citizens.

Here in America we have a founding principle that all men are created equal. That is true conservatism. If you want to use the literal definition of the word, anyone who feels like America should stand behind a country who does "not hold these truths self evident" is truly a liberal when it comes to interpreting the original American values.

The fact that nobody is addressing the content of what I am saying shows how fucked up the thinking is. Fuck that. I owe my allegiance to America and American values. Not some fucked up system where people from one religion are automatic citizens and others are given the run around.

Jews are automatic first class citizens and if someone happens to be a muslim, then it is difficult for them to become a citizen. I posted a link showing that. I posted a link to the Israeli governments website showing that Jews were automatic citizens.

Here in America we have a founding principle that all men are created equal. That is true conservatism. If you want to use the literal definition of the word, anyone who feels like America should stand behind a country who does "not hold these truths self evident" is truly a liberal when it comes to interpreting the original American values.

The fact that nobody is addressing the content of what I am saying shows how fucked up the thinking is. Fuck that. I owe my allegiance to America and American values. Not some fucked up system where people from one religion are automatic citizens and others are given the run around.
But that wasn't what you said initially, was it? You IGNORANTLY said "it's a requirement".

Of course Jews get a preference for becoming citizens, in a state established as a shelter and homeland for Jews, dipstick! But not being a Jew does not exclude you from being a citizen, as you misrepresented. And once you're a citizen in Israel, Jew or non Jew, you have the same rights as others.

Why don't you just take your foot out of your mouth and run along, Boozeman?

It means Israel will always be open to all Jews who are fleeing oppression, persecution, and bigotry all over the world, but being a Jew is not the only requirement to be an Israeli, since over 1.8 million Arab Muslims, a quarter if Israel's populations, are Israeli citizens with full and equal rights as the rest of the Israelis.

Bullshit if the non-Jews have true equal rights. Also, why did you skip over the post where if an Israeli marries a Palestinian, then the Palestinian is denied any consideration whatsoever? Are you cool with people being granted citizenship based on their religion? The law means that Jews are given automatic citizenship based purely on their religion. It specifically lists converts. This is the fucking government website.

Israeli Supreme Court uphold discriminatory citizenship law

Taysar Hatib and his wife Lana of Acre married six years ago. Up to this day Lana, originally from Nablus, has been denied an Israeli citizenship. She receives a temporary permit to live with her husband in Acre annually, but doesn’t hold the legal rights extended to permanent Israeli residents.

Taysar, who is writing his anthropology doctorate at Haifa University and is employed as a lecturer at the Western Galilee College, wasn’t surprised by the court ruling. “The decision is proof that one shouldn’t have any faith in the Israeli judicial system. It is clear that the Supreme Court is influenced by the wave of fascism and racism sweeping Israel and the judges weren’t expected to act in any other way.”

Hatib explained that though his wife holds a permit of temporary residence, the court ruling puts an end to any hope for advancement or a normal life. “She can’t develop a career – She can’t even drive a car, though she holds a Palestinian driver’s license.”

That sound just like America except for the part that it is racist. Fuck all racists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back