Jews trying to get Americans killed - as usual

Which does not support Blue's camel crap which I emboldened. You can read it, right? I can repost it in red:

"...it is a fact that Israel currently requires a person to be a particular religion to be a citizen."
He's been backtracking since he shoved his hoof in his mouth with that one.

Jews are automatic first class citizens and if someone happens to be a muslim, then it is difficult for them to become a citizen. I posted a link showing that. I posted a link to the Israeli governments website showing that Jews were automatic citizens.

Here in America we have a founding principle that all men are created equal. That is true conservatism. If you want to use the literal definition of the word, anyone who feels like America should stand behind a country who does "not hold these truths self evident" is truly a liberal when it comes to interpreting the original American values.

The fact that nobody is addressing the content of what I am saying shows how fucked up the thinking is. Fuck that. I owe my allegiance to America and American values. Not some fucked up system where people from one religion are automatic citizens and others are given the run around.

and if someone happens to be a muslim, then it is difficult for them to become a citizen.

And, specifically excluded are the natives who want to return to their homes.

Please name a Muslim majority country where you have to be a Muslim to have automatic right of citizenship.
Thanks in advance.

Maldives. One must not only be Muslim to hold citizenship, all others were stripped of citizenship just a couple of years ago. The practice of any other religion is strictly prohibited.

...Islam is the official religion of the Maldives and open practice of any other religion is forbidden and liable to prosecution. Article 2 of the revised constitution says that the republic "is based on the principles of Islam." Article nine says that "a non-Muslim may not become a citizen"; Article ten says that "no law contrary to any principle of Islam can be applied". Article nineteen states that "citizens are free to participate in or carry out any activity that is not expressly prohibited by sharia [Islamic law] or by the law."

Maldives - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, yes, yes - but where does it say any or all Muslims can get citizenship?
Israel is the only country that guarantees citizenship to all of one religion.
If you're a Jew, you can pack your bags and be guaranteed a welcome, along with a shiny new passport.

My question was, can you name a Muslim country that does the same for Muslims?

So far, loads of bullshit but no answers.

First of all, 99.9999999999999999999999% of the Middle Eastern terrain is comprised of Muslim nations.
I know that the ultra tiny strip of land owned by Jews is driving the Moslem homicidal psychos insane, especially since that tiny strip of land contains about 1 billionth of the population of the Moslems psychos and still keeps feeding their asses to the sand in one military defeat after another.

Second of all, doesn't a Muslim have to be certified as a overly temperamental homicidal psychopath in order to gain citizenship to a Middle Eastern Moslem nation? even THEY have standards, you know.

He's been backtracking since he shoved his hoof in his mouth with that one.

Jews are automatic first class citizens and if someone happens to be a muslim, then it is difficult for them to become a citizen. I posted a link showing that. I posted a link to the Israeli governments website showing that Jews were automatic citizens.

Here in America we have a founding principle that all men are created equal. That is true conservatism. If you want to use the literal definition of the word, anyone who feels like America should stand behind a country who does "not hold these truths self evident" is truly a liberal when it comes to interpreting the original American values.

The fact that nobody is addressing the content of what I am saying shows how fucked up the thinking is. Fuck that. I owe my allegiance to America and American values. Not some fucked up system where people from one religion are automatic citizens and others are given the run around.

and if someone happens to be a muslim, then it is difficult for them to become a citizen.

Their homes are not there anymore

Their homes are not there anymore

Why not?

Did somebody steal them?

Please name a Muslim majority country where you have to be a Muslim to have automatic right of citizenship.
Thanks in advance.
sec1

Article (10):

The Yemeni woman who marries a Muslim foreigner retains the Yemeni nationality, unless she should desire to relinquish her nationality and establishes this desire upon marriage or during the continuity of the marriage and the law of the country of her husband enjoins her in his nationality. If the marriage contract of such woman is legally void she shall continue to retain her Yemeni nationality.

Excellent bullshit.
Where does that say anything about the husband, or any other Muslim, getting automatic citizenship.
It doesn't - you tried bullshit but got busted.
Stop whining you illiterate fool. The law is very clear about making being a Muslim a requirement for obtaining and / or retaining citizenship:

The Yemeni woman who marries a Muslim foreigner retains the Yemeni nationality

Thanks in advance.
Should I start from the top?. Saudi Arabia. The "cradle of Islam". You're welcome.

Please prove your claim.
I asked if you have automatic right of citizenship to any country if you're Muslim.
You claim Saudi - prove it.
Being a Muslim is part of the requirements. Saudi Arabia doesn't even allow non Muslims to visit as tourists, let alone allow them to be CITIZENS, you dipshit. Funny how you claim to be a Muslim and you don't even know these basic things.

Thanks in advance.

Maldives. One must not only be Muslim to hold citizenship, all others were stripped of citizenship just a couple of years ago. The practice of any other religion is strictly prohibited.

...Islam is the official religion of the Maldives and open practice of any other religion is forbidden and liable to prosecution. Article 2 of the revised constitution says that the republic "is based on the principles of Islam." Article nine says that "a non-Muslim may not become a citizen"; Article ten says that "no law contrary to any principle of Islam can be applied". Article nineteen states that "citizens are free to participate in or carry out any activity that is not expressly prohibited by sharia [Islamic law] or by the law."

If you're a Jew, you can pack your bags and be guaranteed a welcome, along with a shiny new passport.

Actually so far you've been proven wrong, but refused to accept it.

First of all, 99.9999999999999999999999% of the Middle Eastern terrain is comprised of Muslim nations.
I know that the ultra tiny strip of land owned by Jews is driving the Moslem homicidal psychos insane, especially since that tiny strip of land contains about 1 billionth of the population of the Moslems psychos and still keeps feeding their asses to the sand in one military defeat after another.

Second of all, doesn't a Muslim have to be certified as a overly temperamental homicidal psychopath in order to gain citizenship to a Middle Eastern Moslem nation? even THEY have standards, you know.
Yes, for example Indo would make a perfect candidate for citizenship to any of these Islamic hellholes like Pakistan, Yemen, or Afghanistan.

Thanks in advance.

My bad ... I misread your intent. I'm still responding to Blue's camel crap ("...it is a fact that Israel currently requires a person to be a particular religion to be a citizen") and your lame efforts to defend it.
So the obvious question is: Who the fuck cares for whom and why Israel guarantees citizenship and why does it bug you? Aren't Israel's immigration and citizenship rules the biz of the Israelis and aren't you glad every Jew has a refuge in a storm?

I never said there was an Israel during that time.
What does that have to do with anything??

I'm talking about NOW. Israel is NOW a Jewish state.

Don't like it? Too bad Fred.

So you admit, it's a Jewish homeland by invasion.
A counter invasion would, by that standard, be legitimate.
It's a Jewish homeland because it was designated by those who controlled it aka the British on land that the ancient ancestors of the Jews first lived, and Israel and Jerusalem have been in the hearts,minds, and souls of Jews for over 3000 years. In other words Arabs are the invaders and aliens to the land.

Even in a jewish homeland, not all jews can become citizens. Reform and those who converted to judaism are not all recognized.
The right of return is preserve the jewish people as a heritage and bloodline rather than be exterminated or die off and become a race of ancient history alone.
Not all jews want to become Israeli or do military service. Some don't want to learn hebrew beyond reading of the Torah, many can't even do that much. Some are spiritual only, secular and still other would rather blend into what ever nationality they hold and don't want to be singled out or subject to persecution by hatemongers and racists.
Any people of any faith can apply to become an Israeli citizen. If they are willing to abide by the requirements if they are accepted and have not engaged in terrorism against Israel.
People born to one or both american parents but not born in the US can become citizen, it must be applied for. Those that have duel citizenship as children might have to make a choice when they turn 18. Not all countries will allow you to keep dual identity.
Giving jews the right of return is allowing those who have jewish parents to apply for Israeli citizenship. Jews are both a religion and a nation.

In other words, you can't name a country that does what Israel does.
Pity you can't bring yourself to admit it.

Yes, for example Indo would make a perfect candidate for citizenship to any of these Islamic hellholes like Pakistan, Yemen, or Afghanistan.

OMG NO WAY

I wouldn't be even slightly interested in living in a country that runs like any on that list.
Same goes for many of the examples posters here have mentioned whilst failing to disprove my assertion, the only country in the world that has automatic citizenship for any religious group, is Israel.
It is true, some more extreme Muslim governments do idiotic things, just as bad as Israel, but none have the same laws that allow you to take citizenship there, regardless of other factors, just because you are of a given religion.

Israel wants to retain its Jewish character. It's way harder for Israel to do that for them because of how small Israel is. That's why they have laws like that.
Not because they hate Non Jews .

Why would Muslim states need a law like that??? They have more than enough land and more then enough Muslims to make sure all their countries will remain a Muslim majority.

Last edited:

Israel wants to retain its Jewish character. It's way harder for Israel to do that for them because of how small Israel is. That's why they have laws like that.

Why would Muslim states need a law like that??? They have more than enough land and more then enough Muslims to make sure all their countries are Muslim majority.

Lots of countries would like to keep their character, but they don't base their immigration laws on the religion of the applicant. If Ireland limited immigration to Roman Catholics they would be kicked out of the EU. You people are absurd, and the peanut gallery is even more ridiculous.

No problem. I'll admit it. No other country does what Israel does, and I'm ok with it, and they should do it, and I support them in doing it.

Why would Muslim states need a law like that??? They have more than enough land and more then enough Muslims to make sure all their countries will remain a Muslim majority.

But it's not just that even. Yes, they do want to maintain their culture, like all nations do.

But that's only half of the point. Do you know of any other culture or people that had their country absolutely wiped off the face of the planet, dispersed throughout all the nations of the world, and was then systematically persecuted by all the nations of the Earth, and then was murdered, harassed, coerced and exiled from those nations, and the only safe country was one reconstituted country back in their ancient homeland?

If the Celts in Scotland had the homogenous society the history Israelites did, and if the Celts had been expelled from Scotland when the Romans showed up, forced to live scattered among all the countries of the world for 1,000 years, and if they were then subjected to mass killing, genocide and expulsion from those countries, and it got to the point they were given a chance to form a new Celtic nation on their historic homeland....

I can promise you, the Celts would have absolute allowance of any Celt back into their new nation, no matter where they are from. In fact if Ex-Americans were being expelled, killed, harassed, in all the countries of the Earth, we would give them automatic citizenship to get back to the one safe country too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back