Jezebel!

View attachment 451319

She may be VP but she will never be a role model.

Yeah again we did this from 2009 to 2017 .... the word you're looking for is "uppity".

View attachment 451319

Yeah again we did this from 2009 to 2017 .... the word you're looking for is "uppity".
The word I am looking for is whore.

View attachment 451319

The word I am looking for is whore.

Actually the forum you were looking for is Misogyny. Not to worry, it's been reported.

View attachment 451319

Because ya know, the Orange Buffoon was such a great role model.

Wait! Didn't you just complain a few posts ago about people calling Obama by his middle name?

Yet here you are calling Trump names.

Thanks for the double standard on display.

No double standard. You're a Deplorable. You don't do nuance.

That's like saying I jaywalked and you committed a murder. Both illegal. But the weight of one is far more than that of the other.

View attachment 451319

She has more dignity than Trump or Melania. Melania's boy friend is Hank Siemers

View attachment 451319

I wonder if the Senate will refer to her as the “floor whore”.

They didn’t refer to Trump as a whoremaster so I seriously doubt it. That’s a nice double standard you’ve got going on there.

Trump and his whore wife were welcomed by you people as “classy”.

Hank Siemers is a popular personality who has rose in fame after he was alleged of being the boyfriend of Melania Trump, the First Lady of the United States of America.
Hank Siemers Wife Photos, Melania Trump Affair, and ...
celebpie.com/hank-siemers/

celebpie.com/hank-siemers/

Wait! Didn't you just complain a few posts ago about people calling Obama by his middle name?

That's like saying I jaywalked and you committed a murder. Both illegal. But the weight of one is far more than that of the other.

WRONG!

You just proved yourself to be a liar.

Yeah, that's why several people on this board didn't refer to him as Barack or Obama, or even Barack Obama, but Barack HUSSEIN Obama. You even wonder why? They wanted his birth certificate to be published? Why? No, nothing to do with race, right? Nothing to see here folks! Move on!
Total, utter crap. Almost to a T, all the nimrods asking for his birth certificate and using his full name were white, middle-aged fat arse republican males, with the odd (allegedly) female waste of space like you putting your two cents in.

excerpt:

The January 6th Save America March, where then-President Donald Trump incited a crowd to attack the U.S. Capitol, opened with a prayer. Trump’s longtime spiritual adviser and White House adviser, the Florida televangelist Paula White, called on God to “give us a holy boldness in this hour.” Standing at the same podium where, an hour later, Trump would exhort the crowd to “fight like hell,” White called the election results into question, asking God to let the people “have the assurance of a fair and a just election.” Flanked by a row of American flags, White implored God to “let every adversary against democracy, against freedom, against life, against liberty, against justice, against peace, against righteousness be overturned right now in the name of Jesus.” .....

Ya learn sump'm ever' day on this here board. Today I learned that Rump's middle name is "Orange Buffoon". That's impressively prescient on his parents' part. All this time I thought it was "John".

WRONG!

Yeah, that's why several people on this board didn't refer to him as Barack or Obama, or even Barack Obama, but Barack HUSSEIN Obama. You even wonder why? They wanted his birth certificate to be published? Why? No, nothing to do with race, right? Nothing to see here folks! Move on!
Total, utter crap. Almost to a T, all the nimrods asking for his birth certificate and using his full name were white, middle-aged fat arse republican males, with the odd (allegedly) female waste of space like you putting your two cents in.
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you Belle.

WRONG!

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you Belle.

Much sharper than you, toots!

You deflect when provided with evidence of your own hypocrisy.

Having a black man as President set you guys off permanently. When Harris becomes President...I suspect a Jim Jones type of event. Start buying your kool-aid now to avoid the rush. LOL

It has nothing to do with color of skin.
It had everything to do with his harmful policies.
And all of the birther stuff you guys still post? What policy implications are remotely aligned with that brand of hate?

Having a black man as President set you guys off permanently. When Harris becomes President...I suspect a Jim Jones type of event. Start buying your kool-aid now to avoid the rush. LOL

And all of the birther stuff you guys still post? What policy implications are remotely aligned with that brand of hate?

You guys
I never posted birther stuff.
I did say at the time it happened he should have showed it much sooner than when he finally did.

or

Or continually using his full name. And more often than not capitalising his middle name.

You guys
I did say at the time it happened he should have showed it much sooner than when he finally did.

You're the only one.

You stated, "it had everything to do with his harmful policies". and maybe for you that is the case.
What about the other 99.9% of Trump supporters? What policy difference does that bring up?

Put on your tap shoes...its time to dance.

You guys

You're the only one.

You stated, "it had everything to do with his harmful policies". and maybe for you that is the case.
What about the other 99.9% of Trump supporters? What policy difference does that bring up?

Your the one labeling and grouping which isn't true.

You guys

You're the only one.

Your the one labeling and grouping which isn't true.
Except it's incredibly true. You guys have never gotten over having a black president....it has nothing to do with his policies...and everything to do with the man.

Forum List

Back