Jezebel!

Having a black man as President set you guys off permanently. When Harris becomes President...I suspect a Jim Jones type of event. Start buying your kool-aid now to avoid the rush. LOL

It has nothing to do with color of skin.
It had everything to do with his harmful policies.
And all of the birther stuff you guys still post? What policy implications are remotely aligned with that brand of hate?

You guys
I never posted birther stuff.
I did say at the time it happened he should have showed it much sooner than when he finally did.

You're the only one.

You stated, "it had everything to do with his harmful policies". and maybe for you that is the case.
What about the other 99.9% of Trump supporters? What policy difference does that bring up?

Put on your tap shoes...its time to dance.

Your the one labeling and grouping which isn't true.
Except it's incredibly true. You guys have never gotten over having a black president....it has nothing to do with his policies...and everything to do with the man.

"I know what you were thinking better than you do, because MY TALKING POINTS TOLD ME!!!"

It's too bad you're too fucking ignorant to appreciate how ridiculous you sound, because it's really entertaining.

Having a black man as President set you guys off permanently. When Harris becomes President...I suspect a Jim Jones type of event. Start buying your kool-aid now to avoid the rush. LOL

And all of the birther stuff you guys still post? What policy implications are remotely aligned with that brand of hate?

You guys
I did say at the time it happened he should have showed it much sooner than when he finally did.

You're the only one.

You stated, "it had everything to do with his harmful policies". and maybe for you that is the case.
What about the other 99.9% of Trump supporters? What policy difference does that bring up?

Except it's incredibly true. You guys have never gotten over having a black president....it has nothing to do with his policies...and everything to do with the man.

"I know what you were thinking better than you do, because MY TALKING POINTS TOLD ME!!!"

It's too bad you're too fucking ignorant to appreciate how ridiculous you sound, because it's really entertaining.

Even a grotesque bitch like yourself knows how brazenly ugly you are inside and out, right?

You guys

You're the only one.

Even a grotesque bitch like yourself knows how brazenly ugly you are inside and out, right?

Nope. I know I'm a good person with a happy life, surrounded by people who love me . . . and you desperately try to project your sad, empty existence onto me in hopes it will make you feel better about having to be you every single day.

And the more you try to tear me down into your gutter, the happier it makes me, because I know I'm not you.

Ta ta for now, Cornball. Have a nice day . . . if you can.

Forum List

Back