Jezebel!

View attachment 451319

She may be VP but she will never be a role model.
I wonder if the Senate will refer to her as the “floor whore”.

They didn’t refer to Trump as a whoremaster so I seriously doubt it. That’s a nice double standard you’ve got going on there.

Trump and his whore wife were welcomed by you people as “classy”.
whore master?

if he was that stormy wouldn't have been suing him hahahaha

more like the whore pecked

View attachment 451319

Who's she? Melania?

Kamala ain't on her back or knees for no one..... 25 years from start, Melania' s still there.

All this commotion about Harris' personality rings hollow given the general malaise in that regard among her fellow politicians. The serious problem with her is that there is no evidence of competence to be President. Yet, that, too, is merely something she shares with both the former and present Chief Executives.
If prayer works, America should be on its knees.

View attachment 451319

Who's she? Melania?

Kamala ain't on her back or knees for no one..... 25 years from start, Melania' s still there.

Kamala isn't doing the married Willy Brown .... anymore.
But she was.

Melania wasn't, ever - but it's hilarious to see Dem's claim she was without evidence.

Paragraph two the phrase "advance sodomy" is used

Come on America at least call it the gay agenda or something. If you're just anti butt sex you're bland
Sodomy is in the Democratic playbook they have been fucking the citizens in the ass for the better part of this century.

Trump collected $234,000,000 from his minions between Nov 4 and January 20th. That is advanced sodomy and has never been done by a president before.

That site sure doesn't like the Vice-President. And Catholics. :lol:

All this commotion about Harris' personality rings hollow given the general malaise in that regard among her fellow politicians. The serious problem with her is that there is no evidence of competence to be President. Yet, that, too, is merely something she shares with both the former and present Chief Executives.

There is a LOT of evidence of her competence. Like her law enforcement methods from California were being adopted across the country BEFORE she was elected to the Senate.

You've ignored Ms. Harris' extremely impressive resume, in favour of denigrating her on the basis of her having had a sexual relationship. Imagine that. You hating on a woman for having sex. It's something that conservatives do. Melania Trump, who filled her body with plastics and botx, and sold photographs of her naked body for money, and who married a much older, wealthy man for money, is the epitome of class in your world. Despite her having a years' long affair with another man, while married to Trump.

You glorify a woman who posed nude for money, who married for money, and who even renegotiated her pre-nup before agreeing to move into the White House, as the epitome of class and grace, and an example to all women, and then denigrate a woman who got herself an education, and who has worked hard all of her adult life on behalf of the American people.

Yeah, you're a proud American all right.

View attachment 451319

This is a nutty theory being advanced by a nutjob phony Christian preacher. The linked article contains a list of exaggerated "charges" against her that are simply false. It's unbelievable that anyone falls for this crap. But I guess it should be expected from a southern baptist. They have been a crazy trash cult for a very long time. Sexism and racism can be expected from them. They worship trump, with all his filth. And they are stupid enough to assume that everyone is a member of their cult.

These people disgust me. They try so hard to drag the entire Christian faith down into their cesspool.

There is a LOT of evidence of her competence. Like her law enforcement methods from California were being adopted across the country BEFORE she was elected to the Senate.

You've ignored Ms. Harris' extremely impressive resume, in favour of denigrating her on the basis of her having had a sexual relationship. Imagine that. You hating on a woman for having sex. It's something that conservatives do. Melania Trump, who filled her body with plastics and botx, and sold photographs of her naked body for money, and who married a much older, wealthy man for money, is the epitome of class in your world. Despite her having a years' long affair with another man, while married to Trump.

You glorify a woman who posed nude for money, who married for money, and who even renegotiated her pre-nup before agreeing to move into the White House, as the epitome of class and grace, and an example to all women, and then denigrate a woman who got herself an education, and who has worked hard all of her adult life on behalf of the American people.

Yeah, you're a proud American all right.
Odd, you quote my post, but your response is obviously to another.

Having a black man as President set you guys off permanently. When Harris becomes President...I suspect a Jim Jones type of event. Start buying your kool-aid now to avoid the rush. LOL
Not the race, it's their stupidity. The only way a Dem can win is by whoring or cheating. Otherwise they are too stupid.

View attachment 451319

Who's she? Melania?

Like all Dems you are too stupid to know you are wrong.

View attachment 451319

Who's she? Melania?

Kamala isn't doing the married Willy Brown .... anymore.
But she was.

Melania wasn't, ever - but it's hilarious to see Dem's claim she was without evidence.
Demscum are stupid.

View attachment 451319

This is a nutty theory being advanced by a nutjob phony Christian preacher. The linked article contains a list of exaggerated "charges" against her that are simply false. It's unbelievable that anyone falls for this crap. But I guess it should be expected from a southern baptist. They have been a crazy trash cult for a very long time. Sexism and racism can be expected from them. They worship trump, with all his filth. And they are stupid enough to assume that everyone is a member of their cult.

These people disgust me. They try so hard to drag the entire Christian faith down into their cesspool.
Calling out sin drags no one into a cesspool. It calls out the sin. You know nothing about Christianity, do you?

View attachment 451319

Calling out sin drags no one into a cesspool. It calls out the sin. You know nothing about Christianity, do you?

*reads article*

You sure most christians believe that/ lol

"advance sodomy"

Having a black man as President set you guys off permanently. When Harris becomes President...I suspect a Jim Jones type of event. Start buying your kool-aid now to avoid the rush. LOL

You really need to stop projecting your own racism onto others. You drones loved Obama just because he was black (and a Democrat), and you try to ASSume that everyone else is an ignorant, race-obsessed Neanderthal just because you are.

We never gave a shit that he was black. We didn't like him because he was a lousy President. We told you that repeatedly the entire time he was in office, and your response was always, " :lalala: It's just because he's black. My talking points say you don't like him because he's black. Nothing exists to me but skin color, so everyone thinks that way. :lalala:"

It actually amuses me how clueless you are to the fact that every time YOU bring up Obama's race, you do nothing but label yourself.

View attachment 451319

*reads article*

"advance sodomy"
I know what Christianity says and like other religions it is defined by the scriptures(holy literature) not by the members. The doctrine is what determines Christianity.

View attachment 451319

*reads article*

"advance sodomy"
I know what Christianity says and like other religions it is defined by the scriptures(holy literature) not by the members. The doctrine is what determines Christianity.

Ehhh if you look at the scriptures origins that sort of falls apart

There may be some religions that's true for

Not roman forged christianity

It wasn't jesus writing this shit. Or any biblical figure.

View attachment 451319

*reads article*

"advance sodomy"

Ehhh if you look at the scriptures origins that sort of falls apart

There may be some religions that's true for

Not roman forged christianity

It wasn't jesus writing this shit. Or any biblical figure.
It is true for all religions.

Forum List

Back