JFK Bombshell: Secret Service agent breaks silence with claim that blows up the 'magic bullet' theory and suggests there WAS more than one shooter

Sorry Allen but your grandpa Dulles was a lying murderous criminal. Time to face facts my son.
Sorry lee but this has nothing to do with him

Your gay daddy killed Kennedy alone

Done and settled you are a fool BOY

Just grow up and face it

There is no evidence of this at all it is not even a theory but simply rank speculation

the wound was NOT consistent with a .223
What was the caliber of the pristine bullet that the Secret Service agent put on the gurney? The article doesn't say.

What was the caliber of the pristine bullet that the secret Service agent put on the gurney? The article doesn't say.
nor does it explain how a bulllet can be found on the seat where JFK was sitting.

The whole thing is silly and the former SS man is probablt senile

He’s only read the fictional Warren Commission Report his grandpa had written. So, he knows exactly nothing about the event.
I have read that and many conspiracy books

On the other hand you never perform due dilligance and havenever read the WC report so you have no fucking clue what it says

You are ignorant and half assed in your claims

I told you I don't know what happen. What I told you is that there is significant evidence that suggest an accidental discharge was the fatal shot to Kennedy.

I referenced you the source where the evidence is presented.

You can do whatever you want. Read the book and see the evidence and see for yourself or not. I don't give a shit.
There is no evidence at akl supporting that claim

What was the caliber of the pristine bullet that the secret Service agent put on the gurney? The article doesn't say.
~~~~~~
The round found on Connolly`s gurney was 6.5 mm consistent with the rifle/carbine found near the 6th floor window. That round was Italian WWII military issue for the Carcano 6.6x52 carbine.

nor does it explain how a bulllet can be found on the seat where JFK was sitting.

The whole thing is silly and the former SS man is probablt senile
Here's a recent article where Landis explains how the bullet he found ended up on the seat.

Last edited:
Did you read the book?

It is a simple question. Either yes or no.
Wasn't JFK wearing his back brace that day? If he weren't, just think, when he got hit in the neck......he might have slumped over down in the seat where the shooter couldn't get a bead on his head.

He’s only read the fictional Warren Commission Report his grandpa had written. So, he knows exactly nothing about the event.
I don't know if that is what happen or not. None of us do.

However, the book provides some pretty compelling evidence that it could have happen.

The guy who wrote the book spent years assembling the evidence. He did his research.

The most compelling evidence is that the ballistic analysis strongly supports the theory that the bullet that went into his skull came from a lower trajectory than any of Oswald's shots and the wound was consistent with a .223 fragmentation.

Also, there is some video evidence of the SS fumbling with an AR-15. It is fuzzy but there never the less.

I think it also supports the theory because the government is holding back all of the records they have on the shooting. There was something rotten in Denmark that day and the government ain't telling. It could be the accidental shooting by a SS agent or something else. Who really knows?

I really don't give a shit one way or another. JFK stole the election in 1960 and was really a shitty President in most regards. Good riddance!

I don't know if that is what happen or not. None of us do.

However, the book provides some pretty compelling evidence that it could have happen.

The guy who wrote the book spent years assembling the evidence. He did his research.

The most compelling evidence is that the ballistic analysis strongly supports the theory that the bullet that went into his skull came from a lower trajectory than any of Oswald's shots and the wound was consistent with a .223 fragmentation.

Also, there is some video evidence of the SS fumbling with an AR-15. It is fuzzy but there never the less.

I think it also supports the theory because the government is holding back all of the records they have on the shooting. There was something rotten in Denmark that day and the government ain't telling. It could be the accidental shooting by a SS agent or something else. Who really knows?

I really don't give a shit one way or another. JFK stole the election in 1960 and was really a shitty President in most regards. Good riddance!
I agree with some of that but you’re dead wrong about JFK. He was our last great president and we had very few good ones since the nation began. Like you, many in the military and CIA hated JFK at the time. This was because he wanted peace with the USSR and was actively trying to end the Cold War and the war in Vietnam. Some say this is why Allen’s grandpa had him assassinated.

Forum List

Back