Jihad Rep. Ilhan Omar Facing 40 Years in Prison & Deportation After 7 New Crimes Uncovered

ilhan-omar-family.jpg

This unofficial indictment is incredible. Fact after fact.

No Congressional ethics hearing?

No DOJ indictments?

What the hell is going on here?

According to Steinberg there is credible evidence that Ilhan Omar and her family changed their name to illegally enter the United States back in 1995.

And since that time Ilhan Omar as an adult continued to defy US law. According to Steinberg Rep. Omar committed at least eight instances of perjury going back to 2009. The charges could carry up to 40 years of prison time or deportation.

Obviously, Ilhan Omar has no regard for US law and yet here she is representing Minnesota in the US Congress and a sitting member on the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

David Steinberg reported on Ilhan’s criminal activity.

And then, the article goes on to list an amazing roster of serious crimes.

Interesting tidbit…

Did you know her brother, who was also her ex-husband, is actually gay?

Now, after her newest divorce proceedings, she is allegedly shacked up with a businessman who brings even further scrutiny to her dealings.

Why?

Because her campaign paid him over $250,000.

With endless links and backups to include a link to Minnesota Dems taking steps to remove her from Congress.

All of it @ Jihad Rep. Ilhan Omar Facing 40 Years in Prison & Deportation After 7 New Crimes Uncovered
I say send her back to Somalia. I don't want to feed her whiny ass for 40 years.
Or maybe the people in Minnesota will vote her out like usual politicians who are American citizens...

Why is the scary looking dark US citizen the one you want to deport??

Another "any day now" scandal to throw on the pile.
There you go again.
This isn't an investigation of something.
It is documented. We know she lied on her tax forms multiple times. We know this.
We know her campaign paid $64,000 to Mynet's "company". We know this. Indeed it raises serious questions as to why so much without record of specifically what "they" did for it. The expense is listed as "travel and consultation"... even though the "company" appears to be one man. Wynett.

There you go again. This isn't an investigation of something. It is documented. We know she lied on her tax forms multiple times. We know this. We know her campaign paid $64,000 to Mynet's "company". We know this. Indeed it raises serious questions as to why so much without record of specifically what "they" did for it. The expense is listed as "travel and consultation"... even though the "company" appears to be one man. Wynett.
Great, sounds like you have a case, go get her.

And if nothing happens, blame it on the Deep State.

Have I missed anything?

There you go again. This isn't an investigation of something. It is documented. We know she lied on her tax forms multiple times. We know this. We know her campaign paid $64,000 to Mynet's "company". We know this. Indeed it raises serious questions as to why so much without record of specifically what "they" did for it. The expense is listed as "travel and consultation"... even though the "company" appears to be one man. Wynett.
Great, sounds like you have a case, go get her.

And if nothing happens, blame it on the Deep State.

Have I missed anything?
Not at all.
If this was a Republican, you would be saying something quite different.
Nothing missed.

Nothing will happen to her. Too many Obama-Clinton sycophants planted in government for anyone to ever prosecute someone like Comey or Omar, or Clinton or Obama for their crimes.
No, you're right, nothing will happen to her because none of this bullshit is true.
None of the Fake Russian Collusion Bullshit was true, but your side put The American People and The Taxpayer through Hell over it for 3 years, going on 4 now.

And this is despite the fact James Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Obama, Clinton and Mueller all knew it to be a false political lie manufactured by The Democrat Party.

You went with The Lie anyways, because That's Who You Are.

Russia isn't going away no matter how you say it...

It is clear Trump broke the law to obstruct an investigation into Russian involvement in the US Election... WHY?

Trump broke the law for US enemies...
Yet 3 years now and we are still waiting for those Trump indictments you have been promising

It is more like just over 2 years...

But explain why Trump broke the law to hinder and investigation into Russian interference in the election?
I think it's more like under three years about to go over three years in a couple months.

She won't be going to jail.
No one is going to bring up the charges. Who would do it? Another congressional member? LOL - they would be waaay to concerned about their own dirt getting uncovered if they did so.

She won't be going to jail.
No one is going to bring up the charges. Who would do it? Another congressional member? LOL - they would be waaay to concerned about their own dirt getting uncovered if they did so.
Congress Members does not provide immunity from prosecution for commission of a crime. In all cases outside of Congress being in session, Members of Congress are subject to all federal, state, and local laws.

It’s kinda funny how suddenly a lot of liberals are stating “I never screamed Russians”. Lieing about the lie.

ilhan-omar-family.jpg

This unofficial indictment is incredible. Fact after fact.

No Congressional ethics hearing?

No DOJ indictments?

What the hell is going on here?

According to Steinberg there is credible evidence that Ilhan Omar and her family changed their name to illegally enter the United States back in 1995.

And since that time Ilhan Omar as an adult continued to defy US law. According to Steinberg Rep. Omar committed at least eight instances of perjury going back to 2009. The charges could carry up to 40 years of prison time or deportation.

Obviously, Ilhan Omar has no regard for US law and yet here she is representing Minnesota in the US Congress and a sitting member on the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

David Steinberg reported on Ilhan’s criminal activity.

And then, the article goes on to list an amazing roster of serious crimes.

Interesting tidbit…

Did you know her brother, who was also her ex-husband, is actually gay?

Now, after her newest divorce proceedings, she is allegedly shacked up with a businessman who brings even further scrutiny to her dealings.

Why?

Because her campaign paid him over $250,000.

With endless links and backups to include a link to Minnesota Dems taking steps to remove her from Congress.

All of it @ Jihad Rep. Ilhan Omar Facing 40 Years in Prison & Deportation After 7 New Crimes Uncovered
I say send her back to Somalia. I don't want to feed her whiny ass for 40 years.
Or maybe the people in Minnesota will vote her out like usual politicians who are American citizens...

Why is the scary looking dark US citizen the one you want to deport??
Michelle Obama is a scary-looking dark ; "woman", not that Somali skank. Did I say anything about deporting her?

It’s kinda funny how suddenly a lot of liberals are stating “I never screamed Russians”. Lieing about the lie.
The search function works quite well on this site, so with a little effort you can confirm stuff like that.
There’s 2 or 3 posts right before mine stating what I claimed
Your frivolous lie furthering homework assignment is declined.

Unfortunately, that just isn't true. You haven't seen me screaming about Russia or the other conspiracies, making simplistic assumptions, jumping to shallow conclusions.

Not everyone is a binary-thinking, closed-minded, incurious winger. True story.
Yes you were chock full of stating no Russian involvement
Chock full alright, of shit.

Unfortunately, that just isn't true. You haven't seen me screaming about Russia or the other conspiracies, making simplistic assumptions, jumping to shallow conclusions.

Not everyone is a binary-thinking, closed-minded, incurious winger. True story.
Yes you were chock full of stating no Russian involvement
Chock full alright, of shit.
Yet you can't link to me actually doing that.

You're just making it up out of thin air.

I realize you guys exist in your own universe at this point, but your fantasies are not reality.

Congress is not provided Members immunity from prosecution for commission of a crime. In all cases outside of Congress being in session, Members of Congress are subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
Sorry, but no they are not.
It is true during the Obama administration they passed a law that contradicted the STOCK act, which basically meant members and staff were no longer immune from prosecution for insider trading.
HOWEVER... they are nor required to submit details of their trades, only record what institution held the funds. Also, all of their records are in one database. Stored only locally on one computer in the Congressional basement. Making any investigation an insurmountable tasks as all trades are listed one at a time. Also the database is basically meaningless because the software prohibits cross-database searches. In other words you can't search by date range/member name etc. it is basically a a database with no way to search it.
So yeah...they all patted themselves on the back announcing how awesome they are that they removed the immunity clause, but they really didn't.

Congress is not provided Members immunity from prosecution for commission of a crime. In all cases outside of Congress being in session, Members of Congress are subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
Sorry, but no they are not.
It is true during the Obama administration they passed a law that contradicted the STOCK act, which basically meant members and staff were no longer immune from prosecution for insider trading.
HOWEVER... they are nor required to submit details of their trades, only record what institution held the funds. Also, all of their records are in one database. Stored only locally on one computer in the Congressional basement. Making any investigation an insurmountable tasks as all trades are listed one at a time. Also the database is basically meaningless because the software prohibits cross-database searches. In other words you can't search by date range/member name etc. it is basically a a database with no way to search it.
So yeah...they all patted themselves on the back announcing how awesome they are that they removed the immunity clause, but they really didn't.
Thanks for that reminder. That would be for trades. Which lets us know they are for sure an elite criminal class.

It didn't include other crimes did it?

It's clear? Would you please quote the law he broke, because none of your fellow libtards can come up with one?

Do you know why he is not being impeached? Libs failed their creative writing classes! They cannot even remotely come up with a reason to impeach other than he beat Hillary and they don't like it!

Obstruction of Justice - FindLaw

He is President of the US, he has to be charged by Congress and they are investigating... This is how the legal system, things are first investigated before people are charged...

How did he obstruct justice?

He gave Mueller everything he wanted and more.

Firing Comey and saying it was about the Russia investigation...

There is more but the first is simple confession..

Thats funny! McCabe recommended Comey be fired! So how do you explain THAT?

10 times Trump may have obstructed justice, according to Mueller

He can and did fire Comey anytime he wanted for whatever reason. In case you have been on the moon, the IG found Comey broke all the rules and told Trump he was not the target of the investigation while making him the target of the investigation. My money is that Comey will go to jail for the FISA abuse.

Let's hear you next stupid assertion! I know you have to have more!

He can't fire him for any reason... Actually he could fired him for a number of legal reasons but said he fired him for an investigation... He fired him cause he thought it would interfere into the Russian investigation.
That is clear as day. That is obstruction.

Why did he just confess like that on TV? Don't know, must be a stable genius thing...

Forum List

Back