Jill Biden gives International Women’s award to biological man

It is not a theory. You do not have to accept it.
There is no way for all to understand and accept it.

Science has plenty of proof of it. It is those who do not care about the proofs, because of their own beliefs, are the ones with the problems, and not the people who have finally been able to live the lives they were born to live.

Do not understand. It does not matter.
You Moon Bats are Science deniers.

The Science that you dumbshits deny:

Males have a penis and females have a vagina. Go look it up. I shit you not.

FqwFpdYWIAAHAVC

You Moon Bats are Science deniers.

The Science that you dumbshits deny:

Males have a penis and females have a vagina. Go look it up. I shit you not.

Link or GTFO!

That’s not what the Democrats say.

They do not lie.

Where are the lefty women on the board? Do you all approve of this?

Women EVERYWHERE have rolled over on this issue. They are either all for it, or they are too afraid to come forward. They are allowing the American left with a willing Dimocrat party to steamroll them.

What do you expect from people who don't know what a 'woman' is, don't know what bathroom to use, and believe biological males can give birth?!

On the world stage, Jill Biden demonstrates how f*ed up she, her husband, and the Democrat Party is while completely distespecting women on 'Women's Day.

:eusa_doh:

You are denying science.
You do not understand it, so you bash it.

It is a woman born in a man's body.
or
It is a man born in a woman's body.
Expand your mind, you may end up getting a clue about it.
Why are you assuming sex? What science is being denied -- libtardism?

It is not a theory. You do not have to accept it.
There is no way for all to understand and accept it.

Science has plenty of proof of it. It is those who do not care about the proofs, because of their own beliefs, are the ones with the problems, and not the people who have finally been able to live the lives they were born to live.

Do not understand. It does not matter.
Are you the resident subject matter expert on men believing they are something they can never be? What does biology say about it?

The cult is out of control with this transgender shit.

Stop it. Why are you weirdos pushing it so much?

month of the woman with males as their gods for demofks.

Honestly, one can't make up the demofks insanity. haahahahaahahahahaahahahahaha

You project a lot. This is a MAN.

Not a woman. You anti science religious nutjobs need to shut your pie holes.
only in the month of the woman is a man honored as a woman. got to love it. my sphincter caved in from laughing so hard. The next thing they will tell you is he has no balls. ahahahahahahaahahahahaha

You are denying science.
You do not understand it, so you bash it.

It is a woman born in a man's body.

or

It is a man born in a woman's body.

Expand your mind, you may end up getting a clue about it.
Boys pretending to be girls is no different than any other mental illness in which people think they are something they are not. The difference is we don't cater to any of the others.

Well I reckon no women will strive to get that useless award again.

If I was a woman, I'd be pissed off to no end.

If that "trans woman" was any kind of man, or had any kind of integrity, he wouldn't have accepted that award.

It always clearly shows that Biden and his wife have zero integrity.

Personally I think Obama with his tranny "wife" is behind the whole thing. "Drag Queen Story Hour", too.

Last edited:
So fucking what????? Why does this make YOU crazy????? This has no affect on me whatsoever so I can easily ignore it. Why does this make white male Republicans so crazy????? What is wrong with YOU?????

You can't even be a better woman than a guy in a dress. Get back in the kitchen where you can be of some use.

Forum List

Back