Jill Biden gives International Women’s award to biological man

So fucking what????? Why does this make YOU crazy????? This has no affect on me whatsoever so I can easily ignore it. Why does this make white male Republicans so crazy????? What is wrong with YOU?????
Crazy = using multiple question marks like an unhinged emotionally triggered imbecile.
Also, see: projection.

The cult is out of control with this transgender shit.

Stop it. Why are you weirdos pushing it so much?

She gave the award for a woman to a MAN???
Women EVERYWHERE have rolled over on this issue. They are either all for it, or they are too afraid to come forward. They are allowing the American left with a willing Dimocrat party to steamroll them.
No we haven't!! Well, not all of us. I think it's pretty sick and I say so. But what can I do? The Dems are in power and they are apparently all insane.

So fucking what????? Why does this make YOU crazy????? This has no affect on me whatsoever so I can easily ignore it. Why does this make white male Republicans so crazy????? What is wrong with YOU?????
So fucking what????

It's an award for WOMEN, Dumbass.

You clowns are a science denying Cult.

A transwoman can identify as a woman. But biologically (in most cases) that person is still a man.

When a man wins some award intended for a woman, a biological woman has thereby been denied the award. This is akin to a transwoman (who has been a biological male since birth and through puberty) competing as a woman in a women’s sporting competition. The biological difference of his actual scientific status as a male gives this athlete a much greater chance of winning as a “woman,” thereby denying biological females their fair shot.

This has nothing to do with bias or prejudice. It’s just science and fairness.

:cuckoo:

oUwGfgN.jpg

Forum List

Back