Jill Stein betrays the ideals of The Green Party

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Jill Stein is selling out and fighting for the corporatist Democrats she supposedly opposes. She is taking money from said corporatists to fight for a Hillary Clinton candidacy. She is betraying her entire movement. And for what? I don't understand it; she's just another hypocrite. I had thought she was better than that. I guess I was wrong.

Jill Stein is selling out and fighting for the corporatist Democrats she supposedly opposes. She is taking money from said corporatists to fight for a Hillary Clinton candidacy. She is betraying her entire movement. And for what? I don't understand it; she's just another hypocrite. I had thought she was better than that. I guess I was wrong.
No one has sold out, and stop wetting your panties....the only way the election will be taken from Trump, is if Trump never won it in the first place..... do you think there were hackers and he never really won it?

More than likely, nothing will change....and he will still have the popular vote within those states.

You sound scuuured.

and... just as someone starts a thread like this, A story comes out about how Stein is talking down to BOTH parties, and saying that she is doing the recount because she wants the country to realize the importance of the voting system being better.

Dr. Jill Stein

✔@DrJillStein

Has anyone wondered why no other campaign has requested a recount with so many questionable results? #Recount2016

4:00 PM - 26 Nov 2016
Follow
Dr. Jill Stein

✔@DrJillStein

Why would Hillary Clinton—who conceded the election to Donald Trump—want #Recount2016? You cannot be on-again, off-again about democracy.

4:41 PM - 26 Nov 2016
Follow
Dr. Jill Stein

✔@DrJillStein

Why would Hillary Clinton—who holds "public" and "private" positions—want to engage in something as transparent as #Recount2016?

5:07 PM - 26 Nov 2016
Follow
Dr. Jill Stein

✔@DrJillStein

Clinton + Trump: Want democracy? Enact proportional representation voting systems for legislative offices—from the local to federal levels.
6:00 PM - 26 Nov 2016
Follow
Dr. Jill Stein

✔@DrJillStein

Clinton + Trump: Want democracy? Help enact Ranked Choice Voting for single-seat offices like president and other chief executive positions.

Jill Stein is now blasting Hillary Clinton and Twitter is very confused

the green one is smart, she's putting herself into the place of loyal opposition, no member of the democratic party can get to the electoral college without going through the green party now. the democratic party is dead.

and... just as someone starts a thread like this, A story comes out about how Stein is talking down to BOTH parties, and saying that she is doing the recount because she wants the country to realize the importance of the voting system being better.

Dr. Jill Stein

✔@DrJillStein

Has anyone wondered why no other campaign has requested a recount with so many questionable results? #Recount2016

4:00 PM - 26 Nov 2016
Follow
Dr. Jill Stein

✔@DrJillStein

Why would Hillary Clinton—who conceded the election to Donald Trump—want #Recount2016? You cannot be on-again, off-again about democracy.

4:41 PM - 26 Nov 2016
Follow
Dr. Jill Stein

✔@DrJillStein

Why would Hillary Clinton—who holds "public" and "private" positions—want to engage in something as transparent as #Recount2016?

5:07 PM - 26 Nov 2016
Follow
Dr. Jill Stein

✔@DrJillStein

Clinton + Trump: Want democracy? Enact proportional representation voting systems for legislative offices—from the local to federal levels.
6:00 PM - 26 Nov 2016
Follow
Dr. Jill Stein

✔@DrJillStein

Clinton + Trump: Want democracy? Help enact Ranked Choice Voting for single-seat offices like president and other chief executive positions.

Jill Stein is now blasting Hillary Clinton and Twitter is very confused

She's being a shill for Democrats. All the talking the world doesn't erase that reality.

Forum List

Back