Jill Stein charged with criminal mischief and trespassing

Green Party's Jill Stein charged with trespassing, mischief
CANNON BALL, N.D. (AP) — A North Dakota county has issued a warrant for the arrest of Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein, who is accused of spray-painting construction equipment during a protest against the Dakota Access pipeline.
Stein was charged Wednesday in Morton County with misdemeanor counts of criminal trespass and criminal mischief.
A spokeswoman for Stein said Tuesday that activists invited her to leave a message at the protest site, and Stein sprayed "I approve this message" in red paint on the blade of a bulldozer.
Daaaaaaamn. No wonder the left is always wanting to put criminals back out on the street before their punishment is up. A lot of them are criminals LOL
Jill Stein is an excellent alternative to vote for instead of Hillary or Trump because you can assert you voted for a woman just not Hillary.

CANNON BALL, N.D. (AP) — A North Dakota county has issued a warrant for the arrest of Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein, who is accused of spray-painting construction equipment during a protest against the Dakota Access pipeline.
Stein was charged Wednesday in Morton County with misdemeanor counts of criminal trespass and criminal mischief.
A spokeswoman for Stein said Tuesday that activists invited her to leave a message at the protest site, and Stein sprayed "I approve this message" in red paint on the blade of a bulldozer.
Daaaaaaamn. No wonder the left is always wanting to put criminals back out on the street before their punishment is up. A lot of them are criminals LOL
Jill Stein is an excellent alternative to vote for instead of Hillary or Trump because you can assert you voted for a woman just not Hillary.
Plus she needs to go to jail! (-:

hopefully her neighborhood doesn't have a crime watch :rofl:

Stopped listening after she said it was her RIGHT to deface property.

That's the kind of passion I want in a leader.

I'm dumping Hillary and voting for Stein.

I also dont have dumbfucks on the internet supporting my criminal actions.

I stopped much sooner --- when "defacing" was peddled as "destruction"....

So you support destruction of p[rivate property?

a/k/a the RIGHT to make shit up.

Actually, I fully support your criminal actions.
LOL

Now drop it

Damn inconvenient, wasn't it?
Maybe you should just, y'know.... not do it.
What a concept.

Way to go Jill. Keep standing for what is right. :thup::thup::thup::thup::thup:

When will these crooks get busted?

Dakota Access Pipeline Company Attacks Native American Protesters with Dogs & Pepper Spray

:boohoo:

So you support destruction of p[rivate property?

LOL

Now drop it

What a concept.
You have no room to discuss standards you hypocritical asshole

LOL

Now drop it

What a concept.
You have no room to discuss standards you hypocritical asshole

You realize you just posted a 'note to self' on the internet?

What are we, your personal voice recorder?

Forum List

Back