Jim Himes did not commit political suicide last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
Rep. Himes explains why he made ‘painful’ choice to call for Biden to leave race

He made a reasoned decision to call for Biden to drop out of the race. He did so in the knowledge he would not immediately be excommunicated from the Dem party. You know, the way Liz Cheney was from the POT when she made the accurate observation Trump made a purposeful choice to violate his oath of office.

The contemporary requirement to be a viable Repub in today's POT is not conservative bona fides, advocacy for small government, or low taxes. It is absolute fidelity to Orange Jesus, a denial of demonstrable facts, a willingness to gaslight constituents, and a capacity to turn your back on the constitutional order that has governed the country for centuries.

All you need to do is look at Joe and even democrats should be able to see Biden is too old for a 2nd term:

1720801287713.png

All you need to do is look at Joe and even democrats should be able to see Biden is too old for a 2nd term:

View attachment 975782
Last night's press conference showed he is still capable of functioning as the prez. I don't think you can say that about his abilities 4 years from now.

But we know, and have known for 8 years, Trump is unfit to be prez in every way imaginable.

Last night's press conference showed he is still capable of functioning as the prez. I don't think you can say that about his abilities 4 years from now.

But we know, and have known for 8 years, Trump is unfit to be prez in every way imaginable.
Really? Like when he called the President of Ukraine, Putin? yeah....real capable

Last night's press conference showed he is still capable of functioning as the prez. I don't think you can say that about his abilities 4 years from now. But we know, and have known for 8 years, Trump is unfit to be prez in every way imaginable.
I agree that Biden snookered voters in 2020 with his "1-term bridge" to Kamala in 2024.
Now he's welching on that commitment, but it may yet work out if oligarchs cough up a nice "Golden Parachute"

Trump? here is my take on Trump:

Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. Trump got 10m more votes in 2020 than in 2016 and lost?? Biden got 81m votes my ass. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up, including cocaine in the WH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back