Jim Himes: Tucker's a "parasite", cherry picked out of hours of video "enraging, makes me want to jump through the screen & strangle him, i was there"

This nothing like 9/11. It is an insult to the victims families to compare the two. But since hating patriots is what you do......
He says he's a vet. Guess he was in the navy hidden in his mamas basement
Submarine boy

This nothing like 9/11. It is an insult to the victims families to compare the two. But since hating patriots is what you do......
9-11 was not as bad I guess since Jan 6 was committed by our own traitorous citizens but I suppose it is a matter of perspective.

Are you defending bigreb's condoning of that attack?

So you don't know what a MOS or AFSC is?
Well my dad was in the army so I think that is his job. (Admittedly I missed the MOS part when I first read your post)

In the Navy we had rates. My rate was GSM. Gas turbine systems technician mechanical. I served for 9 years. Most on USS Nicholas FFG47 and SIMA Norfolk. (Shore intermediate maintenance activity). The remaining year and half I was at great lakes going to gas turbine A and C schools. I had C school because I enlisted for 6 years. I reenlisted for 3 more for shore duty then got out.

Any more questions about calling my service into question?

Well my dad was in the army so I think that is his job. (Admittedly I missed the MOS part when I first read your post)

In the Navy we had rates. My rate was GSM. Gas turbine systems technician mechanical. I served for 9 years. Most on USS Nicholas FFG47 and SIMA Norfolk. (Shore intermediate maintenance activity). The remaining year and half I was at great lakes going to gas turbine A and C schools. I had C school because I enlisted for 6 years. I reenlisted for 3 more for shore duty then got out.

Any more questions about calling my service into question?
Mama basement submarine boy

Again with the projecting. No one mention 911 but you. So why do you cheer for the 911 terrorist
It just shows how you could support the seditionists who attacked the captial on Jan 6, when you had cheered in the 9-11 attacks.

A pattern.

9-11 was not as bad I guess since Jan 6 was committed by our own traitorous citizens but I suppose it is a matter of perspective.

Are you defending bigreb's condoning of that attack?
The traitors were the members of Congress who voted not to investigate the election. Next.

FFGs are not submarines. They are surface ships.

But thanks for showing how un-american you are by disparaging my choice of armed forces to serve my country.

You are a real piece of work.
You were in the mamas basement submarine service submarine boy

THIS MAKES NO SENSE,
ALL POLITICAL ACTIONS THAT ARE RECORDED, ARE PICKED AND EDITED FOR CONTENT
always.
THAT WHY ITS RARE TO SEE THE WHOLE SPEACH,
ONLY THOSE THINGS THAT ARE TO BE USED AS A NEGATIVE
will be shown depending what party they support;.
And WE all know this to be true,.

Forum List

Back