Jim Himes: Tucker's a "parasite", cherry picked out of hours of video "enraging, makes me want to jump through the screen & strangle him, i was there"

And the rubes turn yet another thread into being about ol' Mac.

I'm not even trying.

And the dimwitted leftards like Mac SERVE these people.

They repeat the bullshit for free, and they're too stupid to even realize it's bullshit.

Listen to that leftard moron - "MAGA media". What a fucking idiot. But this is the way the leftards have conditioned America to think. (Or I should say, not think).
mac dont serve those people,just ask him he will tell you....

And the rubes turn yet another thread into being about ol' Mac.

I'm not even trying.
You're so vain
You probably think this song is about you

Nah - I can easily identify the craziness in Himes. Wanting to reach into the TV set and strangle someone? I know all about that stuff, been there done that. Himes got triggered by Tucker, it's that simple. Leftards have hairy triggers and itchy trigger fingers. They've been CONDITIONED (brainwashed) to act this way.

Proof? Easy peasy. Utter the word "Trump" to a leftard and watch what happens. These leftards are fucked up, they display overt Pavlovian conditioning with just ONE WORD.

You Trumpsters do. Every day, as you hump my leg.

If you don't like that, tough shit.

Using broad generalizations to try to insist you / your opinions are relevant weakens your argument.

No one is trying to 'hump your leg' - what is it, again, with your / snowflake disturbing obsession with and constantly referencing weird sexual fetishes?

(Perhaps this explains Democrats constantly trying to kill, screw, indoctrinate, groom, mutilate the genitals of, or traffick children.)

Seriously, you people need psychological help.

mac just cant figure out why posters here think he is a lefty...

He doesn’t even know himself that he is a lefty.

We have been though this. He posts his opinions on policies, most of which align more closely to the Republican Party AND Trump and yet the guy votes for Biden. He is just like the average single-issue, simple minded Democratic voter that has one issue that trumps everything else. “Yeah, I agree with Republican fiscal policy, immigration policy and foreign policy but it just isn’t right they won’t go all in supporting LGBTQ+ and the like. I think I’ll vote for the Democrats.”

And the dimwitted leftards like Mac SERVE these people.

They repeat the bullshit for free, and they're too stupid to even realize it's bullshit.

Listen to that leftard moron - "MAGA media". What a fucking idiot. But this is the way the leftards have conditioned America to think. (Or I should say, not think).

It is not all of America.
by far

It's The Democrat Media Bubble Cult.

See?

You're so full of yourself you think we're talking about you.

You just don't get it.

How could you? You're a brainwashed leftard.
He is a hateful little dude. "You People" "MAGAs" Nazi, Nazi, Nazi.

let's lower the temperature, i know tempers are flaring on both sides, let's calm down before someone gets hurt

Tucker nailed it. I thought I had seen chaos and anarchy on live tv but I can't believe my lying eyes after Tucker exposed the truth . Obviously everyone there was just sightseeing.

In that vein, I started doing my own research of the Nazis in world war two, and low and behold, what did find? This pic that totally upends what we we thought we knew about the Nazis.

Obviously based on this pic, history has lied to us.

images (2).jpeg

Anyone see any Jews getting killed here? Not me. Evidently WW2 was a hoax to keep Hitler from being elected. These Nazis are just sitting around smoking, drinking, laughing and having a great time. I would guess these are just nazi tourists, visiting Poland for some sight seeing.

This is just like Jan 6. They want to hide the truth. Hmm, I wonder if there is any other atrocities I can expose as lies using the Tucker Carlson method of exposure? Wish me luck all.

Tucker nailed it. I thought I had seen chaos and anarchy on live tv but I can't believe my lying eyes after Tucker exposed the truth . Obviously everyone there was just sightseeing.

In that vein, I started doing my own research of the Nazis in world war two, and low and behold, what did find? This pic that totally upends what we we thought we knew about the Nazis.

Obviously based on this pic, history has lied to us.

View attachment 763630

Anyone see any Jews getting killed here? Not me. Evidently WW2 was a hoax to keep Hitler from being elected. These Nazis are just sitting around smoking, drinking, laughing and having a great time. I would guess these are just nazi tourists, visiting Poland for some sight seeing.

This is just like Jan 6. They want to hide the truth. Hmm, I wonder if there is any other atrocities I can expose as lies using the Tucker Carlson method of exposure? Wish me luck all.
Being a big history guy, perhaps you could give us the run down on political prisoners. Dead civilians and Maga Shaman tours are not a takeover attempt, sorry. Let the prisoners go.

Forum List

Back