Jim Himes: Tucker's a "parasite", cherry picked out of hours of video "enraging, makes me want to jump through the screen & strangle him, i was there"

Another cry for nothing emotetard.
Liberals crafted a hearing and used their very own special secret edited videos that no one else could see nor question.

Now that it’s been shown to the whole world, albeit edited Just As Dems edited , it’s all of a sudden not fair to best Dems at their own game. Reap what you sow and good for goose then good for gander.
What do Tucker's edited videos show that matters?

You idiots keep saying "edited"

It's only edited for time not content.

True editing was what Adam Schiff and his people did.

I don't need to focus. I need to wait.

Waiting for you to explain why it matters if the MSM showed periods of levity during the violence of Jan 6th.
Your fake concern about one day is in the shadows of 4 years of violence instigated by your kind the rabid left

Nothing that matters to you of course
It shows that 99.5% of the duration was nothing more than people milling around.
99.5%? There were people milling around 100 percent of the time.

What does that have to do with anything?

BAMMO!!!!!

Another tiny minded poop thrower owned by the Dado.

When they talk about you because they get handed their asses when they talk to you you know they are owned.

How's it feel little monkey boy? To be owned by a superior intellect throwing actual factual information at you.

Who's your DADO?!?!?!?!
I have no idea of what you just said… Do you?

No this about violence you stupid son of a bitch you started it
No it's not.

Here is the thread title.

Jim Himes: Tucker's a "parasite", cherry picked out of hours of video "enraging, makes me want to jump through the screen & strangle him, i was there"​

Enjoy making your thread.

No it's not.

Here is the thread title.

Jim Himes: Tucker's a "parasite", cherry picked out of hours of video "enraging, makes me want to jump through the screen & strangle him, i was there"​

Enjoy making your thread.
You said you would wait.
"Waiting for you to explain why it matters if the MSM showed periods of levity during the violence of Jan 6th."
I just pointed out your fake concern and reminded you about all the real violence of four years by you leftists

You said you would wait.
"Waiting for you to explain why it matters if the MSM showed periods of levity during the violence of Jan 6th."
I just pointed out your fake concern and reminded you about all the real violence of four years by you leftists

Ok. Skippy. Your tantrums bore me so let's discuss.

I am not a leftist.

I have never condoned the violence that happened that summer. As a matter of fact, I challenge you to find any poster on this board, lefty, indy or righty, that condoned it...I assume you know how to use the search function.

I eagerly await your examples, Skippy.

That said, what does the "summer of love" have to do with moments of levity being exposed by the MSM on Jan 6?

Ok. Skippy. Your tantrums bore me so let's discuss.

I am not a leftist.

I have never condoned the violence that happened that summer. As a matter of fact, I challenge you to find any poster on this board, lefty, indy or righty, that condoned it...I assume you know how to use the search function.

I eagerly await your examples, Skippy.

That said, what does the "summer of love" have to do with moments of levity being exposed by the MSM on Jan 6?
Leftist control thyself the only tantrum happening is from you calling Jan 6 violent yet forgetting about all the violence of 4 years created by you leftists

Forum List

Back