Jim Himes: Tucker's a "parasite", cherry picked out of hours of video "enraging, makes me want to jump through the screen & strangle him, i was there"

Yeah thanks…much appreciated. The pesky truth, clarity and total transparency is kryptonite to disgusting Democrats….Filthy leftists are pissing themselves right now as the American public becomes more enlightened.
Who gives a fuck about Jan 6? Jan 6 is small potato's.

We need to figure out how the govenrment convinced the masses that the "summer of love" and that WW2 and Vietnam wars ever happened.

This is a massive global conspiracy and you're hung up on that one day? Come on man. Stop being so small.

let's lower the temperature, i know tempers are flaring on both sides, let's calm down before someone gets hurt

/——/
085FDBE3-2CE8-4F11-A5C3-99621382A380.jpeg
FDDE08AA-5729-4BDF-AED1-348E7E70A6C2.jpeg

We need to figure out how the govenrment convinced the masses that the "summer of love" and that WW2 and Vietnam wars ever happened.

This is a massive global conspiracy and you're hung up on that one day? Come on man. Stop being so small.

You're manic.
Take your meds.

You're manic.
Take your meds.
You never answered my question.

How do you know the people involved in the summer of love were Democrats, BLM or antifa?

I guess it's irrelevant because I have a picture that shows it never happened.

Maybe Tucker can get the word out?

You're manic.
Take your meds.
These severely fucked in the head whackos are losing all their shit right now…they honestly thought they’d ride J6 into the 2024 election and now they know they’re fucked.
It’s back to the drawing board for them…they better get with China and co-release another scamdemic.

These severely fucked in the head whackos are losing all their shit right now…they honestly thought they’d ride J6 into the 2024 election and now they know they’re fucked.
It’s back to the drawing board for them…they better get with China and co-release another scamdemic.
What the hell? I agree with you. Jan 6 was nothing but a few guys getting a tour. None of that other shit could possibly have happened that i.thought I watched on live tv.

I just think where we differ is that I think the summer of love, Vietnam war and WW2 are much bigger deal.

You must be kidding or you’re stupid as fuck.
I must be kidding or stupid if I don’t know what Tucker has uncovered?! Do you think that all serious and intelligent people watch and pay attention to Tucker Carlson?!

What a joke

I must be kidding or stupid if I don’t know what Tucker has uncovered?! Do you think that all serious and intelligent people watch and pay attention to Tucker Carlson?!

What a joke
Hahaha…yeah yeah….don’t believe your lying eyes….let CNN tell you what really happened.
”serious and intelligent people”……like the one’s who can’t define woman? The one’s who believe a man can be a woman by proclamation? Those serious and intelligent people?

What the hell? I agree with you. Jan 6 was nothing but a few guys getting a tour. None of that other shit could possibly have happened that i.thought I watched on live tv.

I just think where we differ is that I think the summer of love, Vietnam war and WW2 are much bigger deal.
What you watched on live TV was a tiny fragment of what actually happened as Tucker has so eloquently showed you.…but don’t believe your lying eyes, Q Shaman was actually a very hostile individual, Tucker simply photoshopped the video to make him look like a pussy cat on a tour.

You never answered my question.

How do you know the people involved in the summer of love were Democrats, BLM or antifa?

I guess it's irrelevant because I have a picture that shows it never happened.

Maybe Tucker can get the word out?

It is amazing that you think that this course that you have yourself firmly planted on shows anything other than your inability for higher level comprehension.

What you watched on live TV was a tiny fragment of what actually happened as Tucker has so eloquently showed you.…but don’t believe your lying eyes, Q Shaman was actually a very hostile individual, Tucker simply photoshopped the video to make him look like a pussy cat on a tour.
The shaman was getting a tour. That means everything else I saw, I didn't really see.

As I have said before, everyone knows that when acts of violence are carried out; every single person involved is violent 100 percent of the entire episode. There is no break, no idle time, no rest and certainly once the event starts to die down, there can't possibly be any moments of levity.

So how could there have been violence when the shaman was obviously not being violent at the time Tucker chose to let us see?

Yes it is. The whole Jan 6 event was a scam. Didn't you see Tucker's video?

What do you think Tucker's video meant?

Have you ever put your face really close to something and opened your eyes and could only see a very small portion of what was right in front of you, and then as you pulled back and saw the entire picture, your perspective changed?

That's a simple explanation.

I don't hate anyone. I'm not like you folks. Thank goodness.
Yeah right.

Maga maga cult cult.

You're just another lying leftard who thinks he's special. Nothing new here. Same old same old.

The thing is, us hippies used to laugh at your kind in the 60's. Now you have some kinda mutual self congratulation thing going on. Darning each others' socks, as it were.

Forum List

Back