Jim Himes: Tucker's a "parasite", cherry picked out of hours of video "enraging, makes me want to jump through the screen & strangle him, i was there"

The shaman was getting a tour. That means everything else I saw, I didn't really see.

As I have said before, everyone knows that when acts of violence are carried out; every single person involved is violent 100 percent of the entire episode. There is no break, no idle time, no rest and certainly once the event starts to die down, there can't possibly be any moments of levity.

So how could there have been violence when the shaman was obviously not being violent at the time Tucker chose to let us see?
Was there tens of millions of dollars in damage to the Capitol building? You could have had a Mr Softee truck in the rotunda selling ice cream in there.

Have you ever put your face really close to something and opened your eyes and could only see a very small portion of what was right in front of you, and then as you pulled back and saw the entire picture, your perspective changed?

That's a simple explanation.
So if there is an extended bank robbery and the MSM showed the robbers holding guns to people and beating people and breaking into tills etc, would you be pissed if the MSM didn't show a clip here and there of the robbers just standing around waiting for the next till to be opened etc?

Why the hell would anyone, MSM or not, give two shits about the few instances of levity?

Every crime imaginable has to have some downtime. Why the hell do you think that is so important to be shown?

Was there tens of millions of dollars in damage to the Capitol building? You could have had a Mr Softee truck in the rotunda selling ice cream in there.
No. Is that why you didn't care about sedition, because enough money wasn't involved?

That said, after all the bills are paid to repair, find, arrest, charge and convict, plus labor hours, physical damage not to mention the cost of future increased security, because our own fucking citizens attacked the capital, I bet the cost is pretty damn high.

So if there is an extended bank robbery and the MSM showed the robbers holding guns to people and beating people and breaking into tills etc, would you be pissed if the MSM didn't show a clip here and there of the robbers just standing around waiting for the next till to be opened etc?

Why the hell would anyone, MSM or not, give two shits about the few instances of levity?

Every crime imaginable has to have some downtime. Why the hell do you think that is so important to be shown?

You may just simply be too stupid to reach any level of comprehension.

You may just simply be too stupid to reach any level of comprehension.
Really though. I know you hate me because I disagree with you, but come one, who really cares about the brief moments where maybe something bad wasn't happening.

Why do you think anyone cares about that? Why do you care? Why does it change what happened?

He's proven the most important thing of all, that the J6 committee withheld and doctored evidence.
That’s given. Every committee in the history of committees does that. Why would it need to be proven by Tucker Carlson?! And why do you deem it important?!

Really though. I know you hate me because I disagree with you, but come one, who really cares about the brief moments where maybe something bad wasn't happening.

Why do you think anyone cares about that? Why do you care? Why does it change what happened?

I don't hate you.
You arent capable of higher level thinking

I pity you

HOLY SHIT!
Not another g5000 and Dadoalex bunch of bullshit.
”Ignore my enormous history of leftist as fuck posts and trust me when I say…..I’m right of you righties.”
Please stop with that retarded bullshit…..NOBODY believes you fools.
BAMMO!!!!!

Another tiny minded poop thrower owned by the Dado.

When they talk about you because they get handed their asses when they talk to you you know they are owned.

How's it feel little monkey boy? To be owned by a superior intellect throwing actual factual information at you.

Who's your DADO?!?!?!?!

I don't hate you.
You arent capable of higher level thinking

I pity you
Ok. Thanks for that.

Can you tell me why it's so important for the MSM to show snippets of levity between the violence and tell me how that makes a difference?

Who gives a fuck what Himes says?

It’s as if the fucking bullshit partisan 1/6 committee didn’t Cherry pick? And, now, Leftards are upset that — in order to counter what the partisan Democraps did — some balance is getting aired?

Tough fucking luck.

Ok. Thanks for that.

Can you tell me why it's so important for the MSM to show snippets of levity between the violence and tell me how that makes a difference?

You're focused on nonsense because you don't like the facts.
You're like the people who focus on the nonsensical dick pics on Hunter's laptop because they don't like the facts on corruption.

You all are doing an awful job of doing the classic strawman argument.

You're focused on nonsense because you don't like the facts.
You're like the people who focus on the nonsensical dick pics on Hunter's laptop because they don't like the facts on corruption.

You all are doing an awful job of doing the classic strawman argument.
The only thing I am focused on is getting an answer from you why it's so important the MSM show periods of levity during the Jan 6th violence.

It’s as if the fucking bullshit partisan 1/6 committee didn’t Cherry pick? And, now, Leftards are upset that — in order to counter what the partisan Democraps did — some balance is getting aired?

Tough fucking luck.

In reality, facts are being aired.
It's solely a coincidence that the facts offer balance.
In total, it is what it is.

Another cry for nothing emotetard.
Liberals crafted a hearing and used their very own special secret edited videos that no one else could see nor question.

Now that it’s been shown to the whole world, albeit edited Just As Dems edited , it’s all of a sudden not fair to best Dems at their own game. Reap what you sow and good for goose then good for gander.

Tough fucking luck.
The demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies cannot comprehend the irony of their own projection. It is both amazing and troubling that it has gotten so bad in our Fed Gov.

They are out of control on so many levels.

Forum List

Back