Jim Jordan Hearing on Weaponization of Federal Government with special guest Sen Grassley: full 4-hour video of hearing + summarized video highlights

The public wonders whether members who refused to comply with congressional subpoenas themselves should be issuing congressional subpoenas to other people

Tulsi Gabbard: "On the first debate, I was the most searched candidate. They suspended the account right when people were looking for me most.... Just last year, Instagram shadow banned me. This happens all the time with these Big Tech monopolies interfering all the time"

“Mitt Romney accused me of treason..I challenged him to back this serious allegation up with evidence. What was this based on? There is no response. No explanation, no evidence, and certainly no apology.”

Tulsi Gabbard: "On the first debate, I was the most searched candidate. They suspended the account right when people were looking for me most.... Just last year, Instagram shadow banned me. This happens all the time with these Big Tech monopolies interfering all the time"

Tulsi was great!!
Her opening testimony should be shown in every American civics class; that is, if civics is even taught anymore.

Thomas Baker, ex-FBI, blames Robert Mueller for converting the FBI from a law enforcement agency into an intelligence agency. And that’s it for me. My brain is imploding.

Of the people that were made aware of the Hunter Biden laptop story, 53% would have changed their vote, including 61% of Democrats...this is the definition of election meddling...it's collusion, it's corruption, and it's unconstitutional

keep checking back and i'll post the best highlights from the hearing. otherwise, just watch the whole thing. this is historic!

(this is different from Jordan's twitter hearing, no need to merge threads!)

Republicans are such crybabies
These people are literally crying over something everyday of the week

Forum List

Back