Jim Jordan Hearing on Weaponization of Federal Government with special guest Sen Grassley: full 4-hour video of hearing + summarized video highlights

“(The Russia “collusion thing was) the most destructive political dirty trick in our nation’s history.” - Ron Johnson.

Superlatives are meaningless anymore.
Ron Johnson is a first class moron who wanted to send fake electors to Congress in the hope of overturning the election for Trump who would in turn return the favor by giving Ron another taste of his ass.

Dimm's are lowly cherry-picking traitorous fucktards, even when dying of cancer!!
Trump & his lackey Bill Barr tried to throw Cohen back in prison after he refused to cancel publication of his book. Cohen told them 'fuck you' & rightfully so. Cohen handed their fat asses right back to them when the judge refused to go along with the game that those two slimey fat bastards were playing.

Trump & his lackey Bill Barr tried to throw Cohen back in prison after he refused to cancel publication of his book. Cohen told them 'fuck you' & rightfully so. Cohen handed their fat asses right back to them when the judge refused to go along with the game that those two slimey fat bastards were playing.

Cohen went back to prison for violating his parole terms. :fu:

Nothing has been suppressed. Grassley is a senile right wing Nazi. Americans are paying attention. That is why they voted against Republicans. We have a Justice Department. You want a kangaroo court.
You are obviously an intelligent person. Is there any reason you support Washington so strongly? How much abuse against the populace would you allow before you said a peep against Washington?

Correct, I didn't see it, so I'm asking. Again.

What do they have?
Did you support Tulsi when she was a democrat? That seems to be all it takes. You don't take sides lol. The only side you seem to have is the Washington Elite. Every Single Time.

Cohen went back to prison for violating his parole terms. :fu:
No he didn't. He was released when the judge ORDERED him to be released. Trump & his Nazi cohorts wanted Cohen jailed for writing a book which violated his contitutional rights to free speech. :fu::fu::fu::fu:

You are obviously an intelligent person. Is there any reason you support Washington so strongly? How much abuse against the populace would you allow before you said a peep against Washington?

I believe in the rule of law plain and simple. There is absolutely no evidence of any abuse. These fantasies that are being pushed are fantasies. Republicans sound like kooks. Do you really thing anyone who is in their right mind believes there is a secret server somewhere where social media gets its marching orders from Washington. This would be too crazy for even the movies to buy.

Did you support Tulsi when she was a democrat? That seems to be all it takes. You don't take sides lol. The only side you seem to have is the Washington Elite. Every Single Time.
Why can't you guys tell me what happened? Why can't you tell me what they found?

I asked a reasonable question. I didn't see the hearing. Or hearings. I'm asking what they found so I can check it out.

This really shouldn't be so complicated.

Forum List

Back