Jim Jordan is warning the GOP against a Biden “impeachment by reflex” if it takes back the House

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know for sure, but the poster seems to be referring to the Huepers of Homer, Alaska?

If so, it is true the FBI went to their home and confiscated electronic equipment as they suspected Mrs Hueper stole Nancy Pelosi's laptop ( It seems that it was really stolen by Riley June Williams, since arrested). Mrs. Hueper was not arrested. She was questioned. In Alaska, not Washington DC.

Here's a little backgrounder from USToday:

"The Justice Department’s massive prosecution (over 700 so far) of those who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 has not been without its problems, including this potential instance of mistaken identity. And as Republicans are increasingly seeking to minimize the insurrection and play down the horror of the day, any missteps by federal prosecutors could be used in that effort to discredit what actually happened.

Hueper and her husband first came to officials’ attention this year when Alaska Airlines in February banned the couple for refusing to wear masks on a flight, according to court documents obtained by The Associated Press. Then two other people called in tips saying they recognized Hueper in photos that authorities had released of suspects wanted for storming the Capitol.

But the volume of people inside the Capitol building, along with the lack of arrests made at the time of the riot, has made it difficult to identify people, even with the glut of social media evidence. Federal agents have dug through thousands of social media posts, gotten sweeping warrants to obtain information on cellphones in the area of the Capitol, used facial recognition tools and obtained logs of devices that signed into the congressional Wi-Fi during the riot.

But by far the most effective tool for federal agents has been old-fashioned tips. Many of the rioters have been ratted out by their friends and family members.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In short, Mrs. Hueper got fingered by at least a couple of friends or family members. And the clothing and hairstyle of a woman being sought based on video evidence taken January 6th at the Capitol.....did indeed resemble to some degree Mrs Hueper.

So the agents had a reasonable belief that the Huepers SHOULD be investigated.
And they were. They were not arrested. Nor were they flown back to DC.

Nothing illegal about the FBI investigated individuals suspected of serious crimes.

So, if that is the horse the good poster Dark Wind is riding into battle. He shouldn't.

However, if the poster has other cases of mistaken identity from the January 6th attack on the Capitol, well, we would be interested in reading the details and the sources.

ps.....oh by the way, poster DW suggests the Huepers just "happened to be in DC" on January 6th.
Ummm, nope.
They were there specifically to attend the Stop-the-Steal rally on the Ellipse.
Not really the full story. Correct, they were not flown back to DC. But they only avoided that fate when she was shown a picture of a woman that the FBI claimed was her. Holding it up, they could see it wasn't her.

The real kicker is that when asked for their warrant, they did not provide one.

Here is the real horse you should be riding. They were shown to be IN DC but never in the Capital. That is NOT a crime and nothing warranted them being investigated.

"...nothing warranted them being investigated."

Golly, I guess I should have googled longer.
But I thought the source I quoted seemed pretty compelling.
So let's re-visit those details:

1. The Huepers were already on the radar of law enforcement because of their illegal antics with Alaska Airlines.
2. Mrs. Hueper had been snitched on by at least two people who said she was the gal in the January 6th videos.
3. Mrs. Hueper wore clothing that was near identical...as seen in the photos available at the time....with a figure that was suspected of the laptop theft.
4. Mrs. Hueper was known to be in DC for the Stop-the-Steal rally.

And for that, the good poster tells us that all of that is not enough for questioning by law enforcement.

OK, DarkWind. You be you.

But I demur.
Law enforcement would have been negligent to NOT have spoken to her.

I must agree that a quick impeachment might not be quite as effective as a nicely paced treason trial and quick execution.

Why the hell would you want Harris to be elevated to POTUS?

That's the point right. Impeachment is of little matter to both parties.

Biden or Harris doesn't matter much, because they're both equally useless and both answer to the establishment anyway. Though I will say Harris SHOULD absolutely ensure a Republican POTUS in 2024. Unlike Uncle Joe, who many PROGS like somehow, Harris is completely unlikeable.

However, as useless & pathetic as Xiden is, a Republican SHOULD win 2024 anyway. Doesn't mean one will, remember the left cheat, they run almost everything, especially misinformation, Hollywood & nearly all aspects of govt.

But....................It's the Deomonicrats who changed the definition of impeachment. They impeach if their feelings are hurt now, which is code for any threat to the establishment they'll make up a fucking reason. Why sink down to the Demonicrack's level?

Leftists change the definitions of everything now, so long as it fits their quasi-communist agenda & pocket books.

"... quite as effective as a nicely paced treason trial and quick execution."

I'm mildly sure the poster of the above is either 13yrs old......or is just indiscreet, imprudent, and susceptible to posting dumbassery on internet chatrooms.

Hey, it happens. And other than that he seems fairly OK.

I get it, and the GOPers owe the shitbirds an impeachment, but no, strategically Bidet is more valuable in office than out.

Actually, the truth was irrefutable
Republicans looked the other way

History will condemn them
Biden 38%
Harris 28% lowest approval rating in our history and the media reports nothing negative on either. History being made! Lol

Forum List

Back